What's new

Terrorists attacks Jinnah Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the F*uck is that? they must have had a help from inside. and why wasnt the gov prepared for such kind of attack in the hospital anyway? looks like a joke to me.

guys what is latest update?? could not find any update whether they are caught or not?

they might have cordoned off the area,
i am unable to find update on geo's site?what is the latest update?

Well according to Geo news, terrorists have escaped but they were unable to get hold of their injured partner maybe because of that commander heroics. That terrorist is still in custody.
But they got away and in the end we are left with 12 more dead bodies.:cry:

Yes an Ahmadi military man or commando of south division spotted them and saw them entering the room when he was able to save him.

What a great man he must be.

Some terrorist have been killed, some have run away and some are hiding in the Hospital.

RIP all those martyred but good thing is that terrorists failed in their intentions.

Well according to Geo news, terrorists have escaped but they were unable to get hold of their injured partner maybe because of that commander heroics. That terrorist is still in custody.
But they got away and in the end we are left with 12 more dead bodies.:cry:

a sad day indeed.....

guys what is latest update?? could not find any update whether they are caught or not?

here is the answer of your question.

Yes an Ahmadi military man or commando of south division spotted them and saw them entering the room when he was able to save him.

What a great man he must be.

Some terrorist have been killed, some have run away and some are hiding in the Hospital.

How naive can you get. Wont happen until the Pakistani Army is firmly under civilian control. But i guess the proverbial Abrahmic hell freezing over has a better chance than the PA coming firmly under civilian control :).
i am not naive..I am a pacifist...it is one thing to bicker about India and Pakistan.it is another to oppose terrorism.i would support pakistan in its fight against terror.It is a sad day for pakistan that twelve people lost lives in a hospital.think how many lives a fallen doctor could have saved :frown::cry::cry:

MISSION FAILED FOR TERRORISTS.....

hope for the best...........
MAY THE DEAD REST IN PEACE

laanat mat bhejo.........

Sorry. Didn't want to. I was a big time supporter of PML-N. But their Govt has proved to be hopeless and ineffective. They are either unwilling or unable to tackle these terrorists. I want them to resign. Thats it.

RIP the dead.

Why the FCUK to Ahmadies themselves have to capture the terrorist attacking them and their attackers and not the police.

The other day the two terrorist were caught by two Ahmadi youths and now this when an Ahmadi recognized something was up and had to jump in to save the bastard.

If these people are not awarded for their courage because of their religion, I will denounce Pakistan.

Guys! Fight is still going on between police and the terrorists in Hanjerwal, Lahore.

RIP the dead!
according to almost all news channels the terrorists have escaped:hitwall::hitwall:..hospital has been "cleared"..
"we ll catch the terrorists"--rana sanaullah :frown:
what the hell they were doing after surrounding n "covering" the whole hospital!!
i am wondering, if they wanted to kill/take away their partener y dint they resort to suicide bomb..n how after getting into the ICU they went away without harming or killing him or taking him away with them..therez something more in this incident!!

i have never heard or seen anything like this, this is not an ordinary militia group like the ones from before - others always had some limit or boundaries

these are like an army of manchurian candidates who have a relentless will to cause death in pakistan.

who is giving them the means to do this, lets get to the neck of the hydra for once and all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom