What's new

Terrorists attacks Jinnah Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have never heard or seen anything like this, this is not an ordinary militia group like the ones from before - others always had some limit or boundaries

these are like an army of manchurian candidates who have a relentless will to cause death in pakistan.

who is giving them the means to do this, lets get to the neck of the hydra for once and all!!

A Manchurian candidate would have already rescued the terrorist and run off ...

it was a kind of an ambush on the hospital..

This is definitive evidence of foreign involvement.

If this were done fully and wholly by TTP or any other local terrorist group, they wouldn't be caring SO MUCH about getting just one terrorist released. And especially just 2 days after the attack.

This is definitive evidence of foreign involvement.

If this were done fully and wholly by TTP or any other local terrorist group, they wouldn't be caring SO MUCH about getting just one terrorist released. And especially just 2 days after the attack.

i am inlcined to agree, i simply cannot recall any other terrorist movement having such dedicated will to cause death and destruction

this will and desire is unnatural, normally a terrorist incident occurs and the group makes it point - and stops for a while

but the relentless nature of this makes it logically clear that this is not organic.

The have been engaged on the road leading to Multan by the Police, there were supposedly many of them.

Armed in police uniform with the valid vehicles. Someone from the government or some other have tried to get the terrorist.

We have to interrogate him to find the culprits, trust me on this though that they are not Indian.

Correction, the commando was able to save the terrorist in the hospital but most if not all terrorist made an escape because others could not recognize them.

The have been engaged on the road leading to Multan but he Police, there were supposedly many of them.

Armed in police uniform with the valid vehicles. Someone from the government or some other have tried to get the terrorist.

We have to interrogate him to find the culprits, trust me on this though that they are not Indian.

This can mean a lot of things. It can mean someone from the inside is providing all this material, or that foreign intelligence agencies have infiltrated the police through locals and they are providing this stuff.

probably right, many of our own are involved in this, but there is a fundamental source to all of this.

there is an unnatural drive and momentum to these terrorists that heavily implies that its coming from outside, else it would decay and die down.

the pawns are all pakistani's and we cannot do anything about this, but we can try and chop the hydra's neck off, cut the funding, the agent provocateurs and negative influences

is it any wonder that wherever nato goes suicide bombing and internal implosions follow - afghanistan, iraq and pakistan, an undeniable pattern

At least the mission failed but people have lost their lives. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Many of them Police officers.

i have never heard or seen anything like this, this is not an ordinary militia group like the ones from before - others always had some limit or boundaries

these are like an army of manchurian candidates who have a relentless will to cause death in pakistan.

who is giving them the means to do this, lets get to the neck of the hydra for once and all!!

You're absolutely right. These people are Kharji's. They create a deception because of their Islamic looks but they are the most ruthless people on earth and have no red line or any kind of limits.
They don't have any values.

Something fishy sounds to me. They came to kill captured terrorist but did not go for full hearted kill but escaped. For sure someone is involved even from within it seems.

This was probably well planned and there is high level cooperation with these people, they need to be caught with their handlers.

We have become like Mexico now, they are fighting a dangerous war with their own mofo's and we have these Jihadis.

We must strengthen our resolve, put aside our differences and work together to kill the terrorists.

No more Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch, Mohajir, Pathan, Kashmiri, Seraiki or other.

No more Sunni, Shia, Ahmadi, Agha Khani, Sikh, Hindu, Christian, Jew, or whatever sect or religion in Pak.

We have to work together.

....but there is a fundamental source to all of this.

..... that heavily implies that its coming from outside

the pawns are all pakistani's and we cannot do anything about this, but we can try and chop the hydra's neck off, cut the funding, the agent provocateurs and negative influences

is it any wonder that wherever nato goes suicide bombing and internal implosions follow - afghanistan, iraq and pakistan, an undeniable pattern

Mate, seriously. What would it take for you to wake up and look at your own country and your own people? .... I'm appalled that even such barbaric event does not stop you from making wild conspiracy theories.

Something fishy sounds to me. They came to kill captured terrorist but did not go for full hearted kill but escaped. For sure someone is involved even from within it seems.

They were actually stopped by killing the terrorist, they opened fire and killed many just to kill the terrorist but he was saved by some SSC or SSG guy.

All they wanted to do was kill the guy and in that process they killed many others apart from the terrorist who was saved by some brave man.

They were actually stopped by killing the terrorist, they opened fire and killed many just to kill the terrorist but he was saved by some SSC or SSG guy.

All they wanted to do was kill the guy and in that process they killed many others apart from the terrorist who was saved by some brave man.

Who has confirmed this sequence of event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom