What's new

terrorist quits TTP, reality of TTP

For me , the country lies first . There's too much radicalism/extremism in the country providing manpower and money to these terrorists outfits if you look without bias - the TTP gathers enough money from criminal activities and their sympathizers/supporters . Might as well stop looking like always for a foreign third hand conspiring , maybe its our own people who have gone haywire ? Believe it or not , we have created a Frankenstein during the Soviet war involving ourselves unnecessarily and now we are fighting it .

The country is most important even to myself and that is why I want my fellow countrymen to support the Military in crushing the demonic menace of TTP while keeping good terms with Talibaan because we need friends in Afghanistan after the departure of NATO and US forces.

Agreed, our personal opinions are pointless. However, I do have another for your consumption and response. My opinion is that our fellow countrymen prefer Pakistan idol over Shariat!

Well for Sharia , you have facts , if Pakistanis wanted it , they would have got it . But it doesn't appear like that . Their choice , why should we tell someone what to do ?

I totally agree with you.

Conspiracy theories are support structure for weaklings and confused. Thats the simplest thing anyone can come out with.

Remember , there's no extent of human ability to rationalize the truth !

Well for Sharia , you have facts , if Pakistanis wanted it , they would have got it . But it doesn't appear like that . Their choice , why should we tell someone what to do ?

Precisely.

The country is most important even to myself and that is why I want my fellow countrymen to support the Military in crushing the demonic menace of TTP while keeping good terms with Talibaan because we need friends in Afghanistan after the departure of NATO and US forces.

Good to hear , mate ! Friend , it was an alliance of convenience with Taliban because we supported radical groups for too long , the withdrawal effects would have been strong so we chose to continue that . This is all based on national interest , whom do you think we would have supported if the Northern Alliance was Pro Pakistan and Taliban against Pakistan ? The former , of course . Its basic , there's no love and friendship :D

Thats understtod. HRA has the logic of violations are done only against weak.
Also, violations can be done by lawless people but not state institutions.

In short, its only bout protocols and words like HUMAN and RIGHTS are nowhere to be seen with these ACTIVISTS.

Collateral damage is an ugly reality of war , when will these human rights activists learn this very fact ? The army doesn't target civilians on purpose and almost every-time , they are careful because of the consequences if innocents are killed . But when you give refuge and support the Taliban , you are a likely target . Why protest after ? I would rather prefer saving a soldier's life rather than caring what HR groups have to say afterwards . Because they are nowhere , when the civilians/military personnel are killed by these terrorists .

Last edited:
Mate , it was an alliance of convenience with Taliban because we supported radical groups for too long , the withdrawal effects would have been strong so we chose to continue that . This is all based on national interest , whom do you think we would have supported if the Northern Alliance was Pro Pakistan and Taliban against Pakistan ? The former , of course . Its basic , there's no love and friendship :D

Collateral damage is a reality of war , when will these human rights activists learn ? The army doesn't target civilians on purpose and almost every-time is careful . But when you give refuge and support the Taliban , you are a likely target . Why protest after ?

I would rather prefer saving a soldier's life rather than caring what HR groups have to say . Because they are nowhere , when the civilians/military personnel are killed by these terrorists .
Very right. We should have supported those who favour us, but unfortunately we were influenced by others interest.

One should keep exit strategy and door open in such circumstances, unfortunately we did not have either. On top of it we were taken by surprise, once friends became foe or should i say pretended to be foe. In the bargain, we suffered.

Very right. We should have supported those who favour us, but unfortunately we were influenced by others interest.

One should keep exit strategy and door open in such circumstances, unfortunately we did not have either. On top of it we were taken by surprise, once friends became foe or should i say pretended to be foe. In the bargain, we suffered.

There's no bargain , Panther . I know only national interests in this world , there's no brotherhood or friendship . Actually , the Northern Alliance ( Ironically their leader the Lion of Panjshir was trained by Pakistan ) was allied with Indians and other forces which weren't pro Pakistan , so we made the only choice , we had . Supported Taliban because we had little choice after the Soviet war debacle , we have a habit of fighting other's war for no reason , even when we have nothing to gain by it .

There's no bargain , Panther . I know only national interests in this world , there's no brotherhood or friendship . Actually , the Northern Alliance ( Ironically their leader the Lion of Panjshir was trained by Pakistan ) was allied with Indians and other forces which weren't pro Pakistan , so we made the only choice , we had . Supported Taliban because we had little choice after the Soviet war debacle , we have a habit of fighting other's war for no reason , even when we have nothing to gain by it .
could not agree more. However, my personal experience is that we were better treated in the times of mujhideens, before taliban regime. Wouldn't go into narration of actual incident, but Pakistanis were better treated then.

When it happens in Pakistan, we cry foul of it , when it is a US Or Israel or Indian then every one will be clapping, that should not be the case , every where human life is precious , nobody in the name of religion, politics or any other crap brain washing should be justified in killing others , stop the brain washing in the name of jihad and everything will become normal every body will become humans

Thes bastards should be put in fire , let them burn alive

There are lots of democracies in the world , but things like this happen only in "Islamic Republics"

There are four of them in the world , three being :

Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Islamic Republic of Iran

Now Dont you think that the problem is not republic but "Islamic Republic" ??

These Islamic extremist groups receive local support from the masses (at least a section of them), possibly government, military, clergy and judiciary in Islamic countries.

The moment if they try and take it to a non Muslim country they will be wiped out without any remorse or pity - they will be carpet bombed and smoked.

What disturbed people ...no wonder Pakistanis cringe at any Islamist party...unfortunately these guys have Pakistanis stereotyping other political groups around the world.

These people clearly are disregarding all Islamic values yet claim to have superior knowledge on religion.
That is how you identify psychopaths

dont watch it people...............
cant even watch it ....it wont play

Please excuse my ignorance, but whats wrong with PTI ? aren't these the same ppl whom PTI was sympathising for ?? what kind of maniacs are these ppl. even animals are better than these cavemen. heartbreaking video :tsk:
P.S-plz dont take my post as trolling.

The video is disturbing and TTP are butchers, there is no doubt about this. Now coming to PTI, all PTI wanted is to try and bring TTP to dialogue table (which eventually didn't happen thanks to yet another drone to derail peace talks) because we've been fighting with them since 9 long years without much success. There are a lot of reasons, whenever army launches an offensive against them they run away into Afghanistan which is proving to be a safe heaven for them and then they simply regroup and come back from another area and attack our soldiers. And this sh!t isn't stopping. Its so easy for them to play this hide and seek because of almost no check at Pak-Afghan border.

I don't understand why people say or think that PTI sympathize these scum bags? Yes IK has been reluctant to condemn their actions most of the time, but he did condemned them a lot of time. Yes IK suggested that TTP should have an office for peace talks, but that was just his own idea and Party statement followed right after his statement and party rejected it by citing it as IK's personal opinion.

I am a PTI supporters and I don't like or defend talibans. If doing peace talks with Talibans or supporting peace talks with them is sympathizing them, then USA is also a taliban sympathizer and 24 nato countries are the same as well.

That is how you identify psychopaths

cant even watch it ....it wont play

I advise that you don't watch it...for me I'm used it seeing graphic disturbing things on the Internet so it didn't shock me it disappointed me.

For others there may be a shock factor in this to them.

islam zindabaad shariyaah zindabaad :bounce::bounce::bounce:

@zavran bhai please give me asylum when you fatah islamabad :lol:

I advise that you don't watch it...for me I'm used it seeing graphic disturbing things on the Internet so it didn't shock me it disappointed me.

For others there may be a shock factor in this to them.
i saw this yesterday , couldn't eat properly ...
extremly sick video
i am surprised how de sensetized these people are

Back
Top Bottom