What's new

terrorist quits TTP, reality of TTP

i saw this yesterday , couldn't eat properly ...
extremly sick video
i am surprised how de sensetized these people are

Well I went out and bought mcdonalds if that helps. :lol:

These things don't faze me, it's the utter disrespect for themselves and the dead that disappointed me.

Where is that salafi jamati bastards @Zarvan to support these animals?

@al-Hasani , @JUBA , @BLACK EAGLE , @Zarvan and more

These animals kicking the heads of human beings all proclaim to be salafi

Last edited:
Honestly dude...after watching this video...I am really stuck in my mind....Is it what these people are brainwashed to such an extent that even they can go so low.....they are the classic example which o force us to think how some groups misinterpret the religion to their own version and create menace to the society...Dude honestly..Pakistan army is supposed be a powerful army...Why can not they eliminate such kind of scums on this earth?

Pak army is doing their level best to rid of these animals, but India isn't helping either by arming terrorists against Pakistan

These mofos might be pakhtun... but look at your post.. which sane person will post something like tht?

ttP are motherfukers irrespective of their ethnicity.... and consist of several ethnicity.. so take your trash somewhere else..

I am afraid @pakdefender is right! Most pakhtoons hate Pakistan with a passion, but remain unwelcomed guest in Pakstan

Last edited:
Now coming to PTI, all PTI wanted is to try and bring TTP to dialogue table (which eventually didn't happen thanks to yet another drone to derail peace talks)

Government officials put the total number of local militant groups operating in North Waziristan at 43.

Dattakhel-based Hafiz Gul Bahadar has the highest number of groups affiliated with him — 15, followed by 10 independent groups. There are six TTP-affiliated groups. The Punjabi Taliban have four groups. In addition, there are 12 foreign militantgroups, including Al Qaeda. All these represent a combined strength of roughly 11,000 fighting men.

There are so many groups and with so varied objectives that no matter whom the government speaks to for peace, any of the groups not happy with the process can light a match to burn down the entire process.

Will negotiations work in such a chaotic situation???

1460948_645596935499475_955455628_n.jpg

Pak army is doing their level best to rid of these animals, but India isn't helping either by arming terrorists against Pakistan

I am afraid @pakdefender is right! Most pakhtoons hate Pakistan with a passion, but remain unwelcomed guest in Pakstan

@Farooq @pakdefender .. UNWELCOMED...??? vt do u mean?? U think ppl like these must be welcomed ?? Then you must b sick..
if somebody is committing act of terrorism n he is speaking pashto..u think we shouldn't criticise him nor we shd stop him.. because most of pashtoons r patriotic n passionate abt Pak... right ?? Thts vt u mean?? Come on... say something tht can make sense. ..

We know Pashtoons r gud n patriotic pakistanis..
But terrorists don't have any ethinicity or religion.. Punjabi TALIBANS/TERRORISTS r also there in North Waziristan to help their pashtoon terrORISTS BRothers.. they all r same. So don't get confused nor try to confuse others.
JUST SAY BIG NO TO ALL OF THEM AND CRUSH THEM ALL.

Punjabi TALIBANS/TERRORISTS r also there in North Waziristan

OK , agreed they are there and they are all terrorists
now can you call out why every variety of terrorist acting against Pakistan is based out of FATA ?

@qamar1990 I still stand by my opinion it was our army who first attacked our own people on USA orders and as long as they are fighting their own people they will never win secondly so who betrayed Muslims and Islam and made alliance with kafirs or USA is known to every one so we need to talk to our own people shoot drones accept those demands which are according to shariah implement them and through this win as many militants on our side than ask tribals to wipe out those who still don't want to listen
these people we fighting aren't our people.
these people are harboring foreign terrorists, these criminals, they are mercenaries.
did you see that video where they are playing football with a human beings head?
you need to get your eyes opened.
we pakistanis will win and all the muslims of pakistan are with us and allah is with us. the shaitan is with the taliban.
even our army kills 100,000 of these taliban pigs weather they are pakistanis or not i will be happy.
because talibans are not humans they are pigs they are doing the shaitans work. i hope the usa keeps droning these pigs. these people are animals. this last video i seen of these motherfuckers totally messed me up. these guys don't deserve to be alive. godless america and god bless the pakistani army.
**** the taliban and **** anybody who supports the taliban. **** anybody who has sympathies for ttp

i am declared so i will pay them tax which they impose on non muslim called jazia :enjoy:

I still couldn't believe you are an Atheist ( I am myself too).

It's so rare to find Blasphemer from the subcontinent.

WTF is wrong with you retards???? All those who are condemning Talibaan are ignorant ***** who have no idea how dissimilar the Talibaan and TTP are.

TTP was created, by a nexus of external foreign agencies, precisely for this purpose.....to present the Talibaan as some demonic animals hell bent on inhumane activities and destruction of humanity, all in the name of Islam

There goes your conspiracy theory...
Afghan Taliban condemn killing of ‘strong and brave’ Hakimullah Mehsud – The Express Tribune

How do you conspiracy theorists explain this..? Pls reply..?

Back
Top Bottom