What's new

Terrorist killed as citizens open fire in Bannu

The people of Bannu, Hangu and Dera Ismail Khan are sick and tired of the Taliban and their militancy. Militants come from South and North Waziristan, deprive the local people of their possessions other than murdering their way through the cities. I am glad the citizens of Bannu, sick of the evil Taliban have decided to take action themselves. The killing of a militant and the capture of another is a good sign that proves that Pakistani patience with the Taliban is running thin.

Pakistanis will soon start striking the militants dead no matter which corner of Pakistan they hide in. I myself have offered to fight the militants even if it kills though I am a very simple civilian with no skill or power with weaponry etc. I am tired of the Taliban killing my people and my own loyalty to my land being doubted.

@farhan_9909, the people who killed those militants are heroes. It is unfortunate that the law enforcement agencies neither provide provide protection to the local people fighting the Taliban nor do they take on the militants themselves. Instead all I have ever seen them do is running after innocent civilians just to show they have had some great performance against terrorism. For me you and your family are heroes. Remember that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrorists were teenagers?? 14-15 years old?? man thats sick! Good job done by your relatives.

they were sent as a warning

the guy who was arrested didnt had explosive jackets while the one killed had explosive jackets.the guy who escaped as per my cousin was the oldest among them.and he was standing at the start of the street.

actually there home is just next to the main road between bannu and dera ismail khan within the street inside less than 50m

they were giving constant warning to one of there family member.though they didnt took this seriously.later 2 hand grenade were thrown into there house..one of them exploded injuring a buffalo.the buffalo later died.

there family is huge and they are more than 50 members or may be even more.my youngest cousin saw them from 2nd floor of his home.he and along with his cousin(the guy who killed one of them) came out to the street and ask them what your doing.one of them said "Hum peshaab kr rhe hay aur hum chanda lene aye ha" in pashto.Jaise hi aik ne apni kameez uparr ki.mere cousin k first cousin ne firing ki and he was shot directly at his neck.the other didnt had explosive jacket and they captured him.

the one standing at the start of the street ran away.

The people of Bannu, Hangu and Dera Ismail Khan are sick and tired of the Taliban and their militancy. Militants come from South and North Waziristan, deprive the local people of their possessions other than murdering their way through the cities. I am glad the citizens of Bannu, sick of the evil Taliban have decided to take action themselves. The killing of a militant and the capture of another is a good sign that proves that Pakistani patience with the Taliban is running thin.

Pakistanis will soon start striking the militants dead no matter which corner of Pakistan they hide in. I myself have offered to fight the militants even if it kills though I am a very simple civilian with no skill or power with weaponry etc. I am tired of the Taliban killing my people and my own loyalty to my land being doubted.

@farhan_9909, the people who killed those militants are heroes. It is unfortunate that the law enforcement agencies neither provide provide protection to the local people fighting the Taliban nor do they take on the militants themselves. Instead all I have ever seen them do is running after innocent civilians just to show they have had some great performance against terrorism. For me you and your family are heroes. Remember that.

taliban are bastards.i will explain you the real story behind all this in PM if you want.i was in constant touch with them since the first warning(just few days after the eid)...

now the terrorists has given them serious warnings and has claimed that they will kill each of them including boys and women..

the same terrorist had demanded money from one of there far relative and even after giving.they later killed his youngest brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
taliban are bastards.i will explain you the real story behind all this in PM if you want.i was in constant touch with them since the first warning(just few days after the eid)...

now the terrorists has given them serious warnings and has claimed that they will kill each of them including boys and women..

the same terrorist had demanded money from one of there far relative and even after giving.they later killed his youngest brother.

Created and nurtured by Pak-USA.. Still nurtured by Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom