What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Dude's from Pak watan.

Dude doesn't need proof.

Dude knows more than almighty.

So do you wanna say that all the terrorists have their nunni cut? :o:

Post reported for degradation attempt on a specific peaceful religion. :enjoy:

Okay replace nunni with pappu will it make any difference? It will still remain uncut. You know this is the problem we need to sort out, this hiding under a cover, staying behind not showing its face, this needs to be sorted out now for once and forever, nunnies need to be separated from pappuz for a spin.

I don't live among the terrorists to know if their nunnies are cut or not, you may know? Any idea?

Sources are reporting 02 jawans who were on duty in that Guard Room have embraced martyrdom which is quiet good to believe regarding the situation.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Sad. May ALLAH bless their families with patience, we stand together in their moment of grief and sorrow. It is not only their loss, they were our brothers who laid their lives for us. May ALLAH grant them highest ranks in Firdous Ameen.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Sad. May ALLAH bless their families with patience, we stand together in their moment of grief and sorrow. It is not only their loss, they were our brothers who laid their lives for us. May ALLAH grant them highest ranks in Firdous Ameen.

True that, We are feeling sad for them but they were lucky, they have left us behind in race of this life, they have done a superior job, the job every jawan wishes off.

Dude, you disrespected a peaceful religion.

You said yourself that you wanted to media to show if his nunni was uncut. So you do know a lot about terrorist and their nunni.

That's not good. I just hope those terrorist didn't take any advantage of your innocence. You know I've read in dawn.com a lot about bacchabaazi in peshawar.

I pray to Allah almighty that he gives you peace and akal. May he drive you away from that horrible past of yours.

Allahu akbar

I am sorry if I hurt your religious sentiments, I had no intention of that and I did not mention any religion in my post, and I don't know how you are relating it to religion, but still my humble apologies for hurting your religious beliefs and feelings.

I am sorry if I hurt your religious sentiments, I had no intention of that and I did not mention any religion in my post, and I don't know how you are relating it to religion, but still my humble apologies for hurting your religious beliefs and feelings.
R.I.p soldiers.

I thought they have been wiped out by zarb e azb and all that is left is in shawal valley. So how they sneaked back into te town with all weaponry on them.
with reference to Post # 67 by Indus Falcon I suggest you read 'The Bear Trap' on Afghan Jihad / Guerrilla Warfare , to further grasp the network of Tangos inside pakistan read 'Inside Al Qaeda & Taliban' by saleem shehzad - it takes time to bring in the stability & security,

55fb82162269b.jpg

@Zarvan any idea who are these guys?? khasadar?? but thry have M4s :O

2 officers and 10 soldiers are injured..

02 jawans who were on duty in the guard room have embraced Shahadat. One of them was from Army and the other from Air Force. Infact, the air force guy was my village mate and I have got multiple confirmations of his shahadat. He was Junior Technician Tariq Abbas.

May ALLAH bless his souls, I will post more updates regarding him as soon as I receive.

Mullahsaurus murdabad

These violent thekedars of Islam are brainwashing kids in name of Islam to attack other muslims

with reference to Post # 67 by Indus Falcon I suggest you read 'The Bear Trap' on Afghan Jihad / Guerrilla Warfare , to further grasp the network of Tangos inside pakistan read 'Inside Al Qaeda & Taliban' by saleem shehzad - it takes time to bring in the stability & security,

55fb82162269b.jpg

@Zarvan any idea who are these guys?? khasadar?? but thry have M4s :O
No idea I have seen them for first time but KPK police also have been massively equipped
FB_IMG_1442417314255.jpg

Still this M4 is confusing. They can be PAF guys.

Back
Top Bottom