What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

These are desperate "Token attacks" , only to show that they are "Still breathing". They knew they couldn't have done much harm.
this is what pakistani officials claim after every attack since 10 years don't give me lollipop sir i am not kid

From What I believe, they are PAF guys, SSW.

KPK Police guys are looking lethal dude. One can't normally believe they are from police, Oops.
but all Armed SOF in Pakistan have almost similar woodland Camo, even SSW have same one....
one distant possibility is PAF - DSG (Security Group) but last when i saw them on PAF Kamra base they had similar camo to Army ---- this is why i got confused, blue uniform and carrying M-4 :confused:

TTP are very shrewd guys and masters in tactical warfare. They are highly motivated with religious ideology. They are not very easy to defeat.
its hard but not imposible and i know our forces are capable to do . but until they never start covert operations in afghanistan they can not defeat these rats

but all Armed SOF in Pakistan have almost similar woodland Camo, even SSW have same one....
one distant possibility is PAF - DSG (Security Group) but last when i saw them on PAF Kamra base they had similar camo to Army ---- this is why i got confused, blue uniform and carrying M-4 :confused:

This ain't DSG, DSG has the same army uniform. I can confirm it because I see them everyday, every time at multiple places in Kamra. Infact, DSG HQ and barracks are just 500 meters from my home.

More pictures from different angles.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

This ain't DSG, DSG has the same army uniform. I can confirm it because I see them everyday, every time at multiple places in Kamra. Infact, DSG HQ and barracks are just 500 meters from my home.
ahan, i go to MRF side quiet often to see my relatives, but its been few months since i went there, hence i believed may be change of Uniform ........
seeing this photo (thanks to @RescueRanger ) I believe these guys are coming directly from a training session (Police ATS) :D
checkout the guys at the back
isb ats crt edited.jpg

Bajwa tweets: Were contained within a close area.Meanwhile a gp rushed to mosque,martyred 16 Namazi offering prayers.Were surrounded,13 killed,continues-9

So there have been casualties.

More pictures from different angles. View attachment 257944 View attachment 257945 View attachment 257946
i wonder if Hurs are going to accept them in this condition??? with all due respect for a human dead body (as all are creation of ALLAH) but even a dog will walk past and not stop to pee over this filth

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom