What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

with reference to Post # 67 by Indus Falcon I suggest you read 'The Bear Trap' on Afghan Jihad / Guerrilla Warfare , to further grasp the network of Tangos inside pakistan read 'Inside Al Qaeda & Taliban' by saleem shehzad - it takes time to bring in the stability & security,

55fb82162269b.jpg

@Zarvan any idea who are these guys?? khasadar?? but thry have M4s :O
QRF

Thanks to Nasir Durrani and KPK government and training by SSG. They are now lethal hope to see more Snipers and helicopters with them

True that, equipping police with helis will be a revolutionary act by KPK Government, an example for others to follow. It will also make them more professional and lethal, so we don't have call upon SSG every time.

From What I believe, they are PAF guys, SSW.

KPK Police guys are looking lethal dude. One can't normally believe they are from police, Oops.
but all Armed SOF in Pakistan have almost similar woodland Camo, even SSW have same one....
one distant possibility is PAF - DSG (Security Group) but last when i saw them on PAF Kamra base they had similar camo to Army ---- this is why i got confused, blue uniform and carrying M-4 :confused:

but all Armed SOF in Pakistan have almost similar woodland Camo, even SSW have same one....
one distant possibility is PAF - DSG (Security Group) but last when i saw them on PAF Kamra base they had similar camo to Army ---- this is why i got confused, blue uniform and carrying M-4 :confused:

This ain't DSG, DSG has the same army uniform. I can confirm it because I see them everyday, every time at multiple places in Kamra. Infact, DSG HQ and barracks are just 500 meters from my home.

1. badeber is not a base but a camp.
2. no air assets stationed there.
3. it is used for training activities.
4. media and people shd use the right terminology.
5. all militants neutralized. KIA

TTP boasted too early. Initially PAF staff on duty reported 7-10 attackers. But "thanks to TTP" ;) they helped in search operation by correcting terrorist count.
13 dead. one to go

1. badeber is not a base but a camp.
2. no air assets stationed there.
3. it is used for training activities.
4. media and people shd use the right terminology.
5. all militants neutralized. KIA

Agreed. Its been previously used for flying purposes but that was long ago. Its now used for short training courses and attachments only.

Back
Top Bottom