What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

If tey wanted to mass kill ppl like they did in imambargah and church attack, they could have repeated it. They were able to get inside the city with all weaponry on their person without gettng caught, they could have gone to any part of the city and carried out he blasts IF their aim was to kill the civilians. Well no doubt they wnat to spread terror whether they attack civilian places or military installations.

But if we recall APS wasnt just a mass killing attack, there were many army officers whose kids were studying there and wives were working as teachers. Their aim was to cause emotional and psychological trauma to our forces who were fiercely engaged in zarb e azb clean up and hence dent their morales.

This incident seems exactly similar to APS except that this time they coudnt hurt anyone's family, kids, wife etc.

Operation Zarb-e-Azb didn't start till after the Peshawar school massacre.

covert ops.. i am not saying we go there guns blazing with our flags
.. Afghanistan sovereignty is only within the close proximity of presidential palace in Kabul.

I would suggest we first take out the leadership of these terrorists and BLA in Pakistan and then we could consider such covert operations in Afghanistan.

As far as sovereignty of Afghanistan and its limitation is concerned well practically yes it is not beyond Kabul but also practically it is considered challenged by the entire country when attacked by any outsider so does the international community

.. Afghanistan sovereignty is only within the close proximity of presidential palace in Kabul.

I would suggest we first take out the leadership of these terrorists and BLA in Pakistan and then we could consider such covert operations in Afghanistan.

As far as sovereignty of Afghanistan and its limitation is concerned well practically yes it is not beyond Kabul but also practically it is considered challenged by the entire country when attacked by any outsider so does the international community

I have yet to see any credible proof of Indian hand in terror in Pakistan.

This is not about principles. This is about national interests.

If you hit us here, we will hit you somewhere else. Harder. Disproportionately.

The days of knights in shining armor, carved lances, and white stallions are good for the story books.

Let me put forward a hypothetical scenario.

India killed the Kashmir insurgency by locking Pakistan up on its western borders.

India needed to extract its due pound of flesh for 26/11. It did.

Now India felt it was enough. The red mist had gone. Blood for blood had been extracted. Kashmir was dead.

So India picked its foot off the pedal.

And what does India (and its new hardline leadership) find?

Pakistan basking in their "success" against their internal insurgencies. The sabres are unsheathed. Amrika is going. Now see how we will handle you. Afghanistan is lost. etc etc etc

Kashmir finds life again.

What does India do? Does it allow things to slip back to the 80s and 90s?
good narration and this might be similar thinking on the Pakistani side too. India never took off the foot from the pedal.. instead. it increased the rhetoric and action specially when Indian forces are firing on the Pakistani villagers hundreds of miles away from Kashmir in the Punjab side along the international border. and mobilises its troops after every other year along the international border

Pakistani army has same right to celebrate "success" against the TTP / BLA terrorism just like Indian army has against the Kashmir insurgency
India managed to sabotage the initial Taliban/ US/ Afghan dialogue through back to back attacks on Kabul so touché.. we took the steam out of BLA terrorism and pushed the TTP command centre inside Afghanistan and got Americans to Drone the TTP hideouts inside Afghanistan which is a great achievement.

I have yet to see any credible proof of Indian hand in terror in Pakistan.

If you hit us here, we will hit you somewhere else. Harder. Disproportionately.

The days of knights in shining armor, carved lances, and white stallions are good for the story books.

Let me put forward a hypothetical scenario.

India killed the Kashmir insurgency by locking Pakistan up on its western borders.

India needed to extract its due pound of flesh for 26/11. It did.

Now India felt it was enough. The red mist had gone. Blood for blood had been extracted. Kashmir was dead.

So India picked its foot off the pedal.

And what does India (and its new hardline leadership) find?

Pakistan basking in their "success" against their internal insurgencies. The sabres are unsheathed. Amrika is going. Now see how we will handle you. Afghanistan is lost. etc etc etc

Kashmir finds life again.

What does India do? Does it allow things to slip back to the 80s and 90s?

This dude is unbelivably delusional.

On one hand he is gloating about how India has extracted "its due pound of flesh" . And on the other hand he is asking for the credible evidence of Indian involvement ! Talk about living in denial!

What next? Demanding credible evidence of Indias support for cross-border terrorism via LTTE, Mukti Bahini etc?

Yeah right. He only Indians can do that - live in absolute denial!

It is time, Pakistan really works together with China to speed up the moral support to Khalistanis and Reds on the Indian North-East side. Let Indians whine everywhere around the world, it can not go on. Killing our childeren and civilians via their proxies and then expecting us to do nothing!!

Enough is enough!

This is the only truth which broadly reflects Indian stance on Kashmir and is wrong on all accounts humanitarian or diplomatic. It would have served indian interests a lot better if you were given some hindu population areas in Sindh and Balochistan to get land access to Iran and Afghanistan but it didn't happen as the division was on religious lines and all muslim dominant areas were to be Pakistani and Kashmir was and still is 97% Muslims so it wasn't about interests in 47 but it indeed is now and will be dealt accordingly .

This indian psyche of " feeling powerful to do anything to serve indian interests regardless of any principles , moral or humane implications" will lead to her demise and you can pick history books if you have any to see what I mean no power no matter how much powerful was able to suppress people for long in entire human history and Kashmir was never dead and recent flying of Pakistani flags in Srinagar is proof of that . What your army has been doing there for decades those mothers whose innocent sons were martyred and young daughters raped will keep on giving birth to sons who will sacrifice their blood for freedom of their mother land.

Its getting off topic so lets keep it for some Kashmir related thread.

On topic I just posted Dovals video in my last post to show you how much involved india is in terror activities inside Pakistan.

This dude is unbelivably delusional.

On one hand he is gloating about how India has extracted "its due pound of flesh" . And on the other hand he is asking for the credible evidence of Indian involvement ! Talk about living in denial!

What next? Demanding credible evidence of Indias support for cross-border terrorism via LTTE, Mukti Bahini etc?

Yeah right. He only Indians can do that - live in absolute denial!

It is time, Pakistan really works together with China to speed up the moral support to Khalistanis and Reds on the Indian North-East side. Let Indians whine everywhere around the world, it can not go on. Killing our childeren and civilians via their proxies and then expecting us to do nothing!!

Enough is enough!

In case you missed it, "dude", I did say lets consider a hypothetical situation.

That is a basic problem with maintaining an effective defensive posture across a multitude of relatively soft targets. The bastards have to get lucky just once, but the effort and cost of being vigilant accrues constantly.
since APS tragedy, our best example of mutual cooperation with Americans was when they opened the direct front against TTP and lead the deadly attacks by scoring multiple kills via drones strikes inside Afghanistan.

since 911.. there has been no more attacks on mainland America because Uncle Sam went after them in the entire world.

the random shootings by lone wolves failed to faze the American resolve. we wasted years bickering if we are a rented army or if its our war or not and the terrorists had to keep on killing us until they killed hundreds of children to shake us to get some sense

what do you mean?
why you say died for nothing? was he killed cheaply? was he one of the people praying in the mosque? if he died in the line of duty then its not a waste. thats what a soldier is trained for to fight and death is a occupational hazard

Yes he died cheaply. Yes his death is a waste. He died because his own military and his own country don't give a rat's *** about him or his life or death. He died because his military is more busy in dramai bazian than actual work. He died because he was made a scapegoat by his superiors so that they can do drama on next 6 sept or youm e shuhda.

He died because his military is happy with the "Achievement" that they killed all 13 of those f*ckers. Like those rats ever came with idea to go back alive. He died for a military that failed to avoid his or 28 other Pakistani's death. I have said before. We don't need more shaheed. This country doesn't need more shaheed. This country needs ghazis who can slaughter our enemies in worst possible painful manner. Who can comeback alive with heads of their enemies. Enough of this shaheed BS. This is a country or a museum to collect shaheeds.

Major General Asim Bajwa said that it is possible that the attackers had some sort of inside information. Having known this attacking sovereign nation or blaming another is futile, as the terrorist and their sympathizer's walk among us freely.

In case you missed it, "dude", I did say lets consider a hypothetical situation.

What is hypothetical about Indian support for cross-border terrorism?

LTTE, Mukti Bahini, BLA, TTP.

What is hypothetical about that?

Im sure all this also happens because Pakistan government has been oppressing its muslims population. The west/U.S must also be behind it.:D @IT-IR, @atatwolf et al. Isnt it?:D

Anyway RIP to the innocent civilians.

what was your ealier ID that has been banned?

anyway the Pakistani government is not backing their terrorism against the west and US that is why they are targeting Pakistanis simple as that.

Inna LILLAH e wa Inna ELAIH e rajioon

How long are we going to let the very best of ours get killed by men from Middle Ages ?
What are the authorities going to tell these men's families when they know the attack originated from Afghanistan & who planned it & what's their response going to be ?

Pakistan has 3 options here

1 Continue with the status quoue & let the brave & the best of us killed.

2 Target TTP leadership in Afghanistan itself weather through Planes or boots on ground
Or

3 Pay a group in Afghanistan to do some thing about TTP leadership in Afghanistan ( both the government & AT or any other group for that matter )

This was a major attack.
This wasn't a soft target by any means.
Even at kamra & mehran the number of attackers was less than 13. The logistics is the most crucial part in such attacks. As long as the cities aren't cleaned of sympathisers & abbettors, such attacks would continue to happen. Peshawar & it's adjoining areas need a Rizwan Akhter of its own, some one who would profile the city in detail, it's mosques, it's maddressah's it's school & colleges, it's business men & labourers. There has to be a detailed census followed with a ruthless operation like Karachi.

I think you have been to unkind on them. They are the ones facing bullets and I am sure nobody does a lackluster work when their life is at stake.

They have done a pathetic job. they failed their oath and this country. 29 Pakistanis who lost their lives today are a proof of it. The mockery that we faced today in front of whole is a proof of it.

Back
Top Bottom