What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, there is no caste system in islam. there are differences in practicingn islam and thats it.

First ... Its really sad .. I hope the army/Police rip these M*****F*****g terrorists for good.
RIP to the innocent souls !!!!!!

on a side note my friend who is a Muslim said Muslims have a caste system with "Syed's" being the highest caste. can any1 clarify ?

:coffee:

Poor Ahmadiyas - always discriminated against and now being killed.

wtf

ban this indian troll

Ahmedies are Pakistani society and are contributing in Nation building

A retd Lt Gen was killed today in Model town

tell my how he bacame Lt gen if there is discrimination against them

if you cannot control ur hate then lay off
idi ot

Absolutely right, dont call it a mosque, shirkgah would be better. I hope innocent muslims dont get caught in this incident. :cheers:

Your comments were despicable and outrageous.
This is the kind of poisonous mentality which has been spread by the likes of Lal Mosque Mullahs resulting into intolerance & hatred among people.
Religion and sect aside just think, would your comments please the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH?

First ... Its really sad .. I hope the army/Police rip these M*****F*****g terrorists for good.
RIP to the innocent souls !!!!!!

on a side note my friend who is a Muslim said Muslims have a caste system with "Syed's" being the highest caste. can any1 clarify ?

:coffee:

lol

syed are decendents of Prophet and we give them respect only for that fact its not in Islam its because of love of prophet
according to prophet all rules will apply on syeds which apply on other muslims and secondly prophet in his last sermon said
“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action..”

i think indian terrorists are involved, just when the zerdari came to throne, efforts are being made to raise sectarian violance in pakistan every now and then when then is relatively a peaceful environment.

americans can be a possibility

lol

syed are decendents of Prophet and we give them respect only for that fact its not in Islam its because of love of prophet
according to prophet all rules will apply on syeds which apply on other muslims and secondly prophet in his last sermon said

Thanks Mate!!!!

it was a mosque on a friday so probably all will be Muslims.

erm.. what about innocent civilians of pakistani nationality?
what about minding their business humen beings?

why one has to be a red eyed America cursing wild beared throat slitting Taliban appologist to get the sympathy?

honestly, Pakistanis really need to come out of this religious & secterian shell

lol

Its even in Islam to give respect to syeds, as we read Sahih Muslim, where prophet muhammad (SAWW) told us to take care of his decedents (i have to search for exact hadith)

there is no fight against muslims and qadiyanis now, so thought of some "islamic terrorist" attacing them whould be insane

Its even in Islam to give respect to syeds, as we read Sahih Muslim, where prophet muhammad (SAWW) told us to take care of his decedents (i have to search for exact hadith)

the hadith is
INNI TAARIKU FIS SAQALAIN, KITAB ALLAH WA ITTRAT E AHLEBAITI

Syed are children of Ahlebait not ahlebait

how atuthentic the hadith is? and is it accpeted by all sects of islam? the quran clearly says that the best of you is those who have Taqua. why should we care about sayed about who they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom