What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police is clearly announcing on loudspeakers that people mind their ******* business and go inside their homes. Hundreds are standing recording videos from their cellphones and hundreds are standing just standing like morons witnessing "action". Pigheads. Can't our public understand that it is their own and other people's safety that requires this? Fricking apes are more intelligent and can be tamed unlike these idiots.

Big operation starting in Garhi Shahu. Heavy, heavy contingent starting an assault.

some people are silly by all means. i cant understand what is so special about all these sad events that they risk their lives filiming it?

Please no more mosque/masjid debate. I'll call it Masjid b/c this is how they refer to it. If you are insecure and feel that your faith is threatened by somebody using the same name for their place of worship, you give it another name; I don't mind but don't tell me what to say. Do not force your vocabulary on me.

Police is clearly announcing on loudspeakers that people mind their ******* business and go inside their homes. Hundreds are standing recording videos from their cellphones and hundreds are standing just standing like morons witnessing "action". Pigheads. Can't our public understand that it is their own and other people's safety that requires this? Fricking apes are more intelligent and can be tamed unlike these idiots.

Big operation starting in Garhi Shahu. Heavy, heavy contingent starting an assault.
I have little admiration for a Think Tank's terminologies for other human fellows but in our enthusiasm one must remember it will be the same folks lining up to give blood and converging to help in rescue and clearance operations. :disagree:

I have little admiration for a Think Tank's terminologies for other human fellows but in our enthusiasm one must remember it will be the same folks lining up to give blood and converging to help in rescue and clearance operations. :disagree:

Can they just stop flooding the streets? Go run to the hospital (don't block the entrances and galleries there either) and donate blood. Just don't watch it as if it is a "spectacle". I might have gone overboard, words might not be justifiable but my anger is entirely justifiable. I do not have any regret taking back any irresponsible words.

Same as other religion people, who assume that they are praying to same God, but in reality they bind non Allah's qualities to the God. e.g. Ahmedi deny that Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) is Last prophet of Allah.

Dear friend, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IF THEY ARE MUSLIM OR NOT? IF THEY ARE RIGHT OR WRONG? live your life and let the others live their lives. sometimes we muslims are so hypocritical, we cry loud that the others treat us badly in the west, but look at ourselves what we do and how we treat our religious minorities(this was not solely directed to Pakistan as most muslims countries have this negative point)

Anymore religious stuff posted, post will get deleted and so will the member get banned for such remarks.

This is a terror incident which involves innocent human beings being killed. Treat it as such, and those who can't, then should better leave the thread and go do something else.

Model town mosque cleared ... Garhi shab mosque still under terrorists.. ppl are seen fighting with police .. possibly relatives..

Over 1000 men cleared to safety

30 killed and scores injured reported so far.. caualties can go up because terrorists have grandes thrown ..

Ahmedi deny that Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) is Last prophet of Allah

Any so called libral muslims, who support them they belong to them.

I am more concerend about my akhira, than appeasing kafir's and there libral supporter's.

1 terrorist killed and another injured and 1 is captured so far!!!

Self Deleted

Edit: We condemn any attack on any minority or majority

Can they just stop flooding the streets? Go run to the hospital (don't block the entrances and galleries there either) and donate blood. Just don't watch it as if it is a "spectacle". I might have gone overboard, words might not be justifiable but my anger is entirely justifiable. I do not have any regret taking back any irresponsible words.

This is the typical scenario and aftermath in our part of the world, however as the saying goes, call you mother ugly and who is to disagree with us.

does it say how many innocet ppl?

Nope news dont usually say these many innocent ppl or these many guilty people dead .

The update is 30 people inside mosque are dead.
1 terrorist killed, i badly injured and 1 captured.

The injured are taken into jinnah hospital nearby and most injuries are gun shot injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom