What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Situation in Model Town is under control now.

Received this tweet from a friend:-

The situation in Gaddi Shau has turned into a hostage situation :( Cousins still there. PRAYERS NEEDED.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Just don't there. I do not want you, or anybody to tell me how I can refer to a police of worship.

we cant do much but pray. hope they will all be OK.

Think tank sahib, iam only saying yes dont call it a mosque, that's it. Iam not supporting attack on it. And thanks for pricking. :cheers:

and what is our problem if they call it a mosque.

Situation in Model Town is under control now.

Received this tweet from a friend:-

The situation in Gaddi Shau has turned into a hostage situation :( Cousins still there. PRAYERS NEEDED.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Just don't go there. I do not want you, or anybody to tell me how I can refer to a police of worship.

i hope hes okay, does he have a cell phone. try messeging or calling

WTF???
Wats more important?Being PAKISTANI AND HUMAN OR AHMEDIS CALLING THERE PLACE OF WORSHIP PLACE A MOSQUE?

Dont bring religion into B.S........Ahmedis are as good as Pakistanis as any of us.
I was educated by a ahmedi teacher in school and i admire him very much..he was like a father to us.
Dr.Abdus Salam the Noble prize winner was Ahmedi so wat???today all of u hipocrites proudly take his name???
Stop with the nonsense .
RIP for the fallen.....fuking slow death to these fukin scum talibs

Last edited:
Guys, stop putting out the fire with Gasoline, in all probability this is an attack to stir up racial/religious tension by those who are not achieving much success elsewhere. Call it Mosque, Temple or Church, the bottom line is it's a place of worship and attack on such an establishment is cowardly and condemnable.

Death to the Bloody Terrorists .... May Allah Kareem Save Pakistan from their Sh'r. Ameen.

My Respects for those who lost their lives. May God Almighty grant patience to their dear once. Ameen.

Guys lets just leave religion out of this and condemn this dreadful act of absolute lunacy. Doesn't matter which religion the people who have died belonged to they were fathers, brothers and sons and were Pakistani nationals. Is there no way we can get rid of these TTP's??

Guys lets just leave religion out of this and condemn this dreadful act of absolute lunacy. Doesn't matter which religion the people who have died belonged to they were father, brother and sons and were Pakistani nationals. Is there no way we can get rid of these TTP's??

yes, there is one solution. kill them all along with their ideology in the whole region.

Just heard that a fellow social and political activist has been martyred in Lahore. Prayers!

Police is clearly announcing on loudspeakers that people mind their ******* business and go inside their homes. Hundreds are standing recording videos from their cellphones and hundreds are standing just standing like morons witnessing "action". Pigheads. Can't our public understand that it is their own and other people's safety that requires this? Fricking apes are more intelligent and can be tamed unlike these idiots.

Big operation starting in Garhi Shahu. Heavy, heavy contingent starting an assault.

who r u to judge them, its between them and Allah... and it is masjid.

Its been already judged by Allah (read Quran).

@topic

Ridiculous effort have been made to put mud on Pakistan's name. Now people will start crying again for minorities rights :-s

RIP to the souls of people who have been murdered in this incident. These people (terrorists) has lost their value for even being called as Human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom