What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aweee come on dude that's absolutely sick........No matter how wrong the mirzai's are they are human after all and killing an innocent human being is prohibited by Islam. This further deteriorates the image of Pakistan in front of the world.

Yes NO one is saying tht killing a human being is justified .whether muslims or non muslims .

forget about image of Pakistan it will get bad and bad with every passing day no matter how much sacrifice we give in this WOT thing.
and how much we struggle to make it right .

its a sad incident indeed we should all condemn this...:cry:

I have heard the Mosque belong to minority muslims. Wat's is difference between shiya and suni muslims? Does Islam also have low and high caste system???

Fuk these ****** terrorist.
I just saw a fuker firing from a minaret of the qadyani mosque.

I have heard the Mosque belong to minority muslims. Wat's is difference between shiya and suni muslims? Does Islam also have low and high caste system???

I,ve heard people tell me that shia and sunni is like a quarreling husband and wife..

I hope no one gets offended(no offence meant)

I,ve heard people tell me that shia and sunni is like a quarreling husband and wife..

I hope no one gets offended(no offence meant)

Shia and Sunni sectarian militant organizations aren't active anymore. LJ did a couple of attacks recently but overall Shia-Sunni sectarian violence is settled.

Ahmedis are a community who describe themselves as Muslims but mainstream Muslims define them as non-Muslims in Pakistan. They are non-Muslims according to our constitution. They face severe discrimination in society and by the state. JI used anti-Ahmedi protests to launch itself as a political force in '52 in the absence of a political base. They have suffered militant attacks from Punjabi sectarian militant organizations since early '90s and there were some recent attacks, none so violent.

25 people dead in both attacks - Dunya TV

Terrorist aged around 30-35 captured. In critical condition and under arrest in Sheikh Zayed hospital.

I don't want to go into political commentary right now but I seriously hope that you come out of this bigoted, inhumane mindset of yours. Prick !

Think tank sahib, iam only saying yes dont call it a mosque, that's it. Iam not supporting attack on it. And thanks for pricking. :cheers:

25 people dead in both attacks - Dunya TV

Terrorist aged around 30-35 captured. In critical condition and under arrest in Sheikh Zayed hospital.

hope they save his ****** life. we need him alive.

Situation in Model Town is under control now.

Received this tweet from a friend:-

The situation in Gaddi Shau has turned into a hostage situation :( Cousins still there. PRAYERS NEEDED.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Think tank sahib, iam only saying yes dont call it a mosque, that's it.

Just don't go there. I do not want you, or anybody to tell me how I can refer to a police of worship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom