What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
they tried to manipulate such attacks to divert the focus and create instability.They tried to exploit the Muslim-Ahmedi differences by carrying out such murderous attack on innocent people.

Could it not equally if not more plausibly well be the other way around? Ask yourselves. The Taliban is already in an all out war with you. An open war. They are fighting your armed forces for goodness sake. So do you think they have suddenly decided to engage a hitherto missing PR gear and resort to subterfuge? Why? Is there some chance, any chance, of them regaining sympathy within Pakistan? If there isn't, then your claim does not make sense. If there is, then its a very troubling and concerning sign. Is it not more likely that a more radical section of non-Taliban Pakistan soceity which has long hated the Ahmedis, has decided to do something about it, under cover of the Taliban spectre the country finds itself under right now. And for good measure, get some paid thugs from Waziristan to carry it out. Its not as if one is born with the 'Taliban' sign imprinted on one's forehead right? So merely the whiff of suggestion and circumstantiality, and sectarian murder gets labeled and added to the ever elongating list of 'Taliban' atrocities in Pakistan. Just providing a counter view, that's all.

And i guess they are succeeding after looking this thread. People are more concerned for what they call their worshipping place then their dead bodies. The emotions are more like if they were not dead people here would have killed them for calling their worshipping place as mosque.

such people are nothing but intolerant puke,unfortunately they dont see how the state has been affected by this incident ,where is the tolerance , The perpetrators must be brought to justice.
The religious parties have a critical role to play. Morever i think there must be an amendment in law and constitution that minorities(All of them) should also be included in the gov like all Pakistanis and they should be viewed as Pakistanis regardless of there religion.Exactly the same happens in US and UK where everybody contributes for state and religion is a personal matter. This behavior of such people in noway reflects a tolerant society.

This thread is such a sick thread, I am specially disappointed with the pakistani members, who would be first to offer condolences to any dead muslim any where in the world.

But on this thread they are way too bothered about semantics, wheather the dead people are muslim or not.

Pls. guys open your eyes - those dead people are as pakistani as you are and are as muslim as any of you are.

such people are nothing but intolerant puke,unfortunately they dont see how the state has been affected by this incident ,where is the tolerance , The perpetrators must be brought to justice.
The religious parties have a critical role to play. Morever i think there must be an amendment in law and constitution that minorities(All of them) should also be included in the gov like all Pakistanis and they should be viewed as Pakistanis regardless of there religion.Exactly the same happens in US and UK where everybody contributes for state and religion is a personal matter. This behavior of such people in noway reflects a tolerant society.

Sir, You will be cursed for advocating secularism in Pakistan soon.

This thread is such a sick thread, I am specially disappointed with the pakistani members, who would be first to offer condolences to any dead muslim any where in the world.

But on this thread they are way too bothered about semantics, wheather the dead people are muslim or not.

Pls. guys open your eyes - those dead people are as pakistani as you are and are as muslim as any of you are.

please don't generalize even though i unfortunately agree with you. Pakistanis are pakistanis!! then anything else ahmedis,sikhs,chritisans,hindus if you are pakistani you are NOTHING else but a brother to me & i know alot of pakistanis share my view so don't generalize! thank you

RIP to the killed.

Are the Ahmadis similar to the Druze? My friend from Lebanon who is a Druze claims that they consider themselves as Muslims but differ from th mainstream followers in their interpretation of God.

And why are the Ahmadis being targeted?

Druze are not Muslims nor do they claim to be unlike Ahmaddiyas who claim to be Muslims. From what I understand during the crusades they were told to act Muslim if surrounded by Muslims and Christians if surrounded by Christians all the while retaining their own beliefs. Pretty cool I thought - survival of the fittest.

Let's declare these terrorists as Kafirs, who is with me, start work on the law.

Its Pathetic , feeling ashamed and sad for those who died following their religion.

It declares one thing that the targets are Pakistan and its citizens as NO ONE is safe be it Muslims , Christians , Sikhs , Hindus , Ahmadis , they are all Humans and Pakistanis --- Death to TTP.

Its Pathetic , feeling ashamed and sad for those who died following their religion.

It declares one thing that the targets are Pakistan and its citizens as NO ONE is safe be it Muslims , Christians , Sikhs , Hindus , Ahmadis , they are all Humans and Pakistanis --- Death to TTP.

like i said if these terrorist are so called "muslim jihadis trying to fix the society"

then why not attack:
1)HEERA MANDI (BROTHELS)
2)PLACES WHERE ALCOHOL IS SOLD
3)PARLIMENT & PRESIDENCY

WHY ATTACK SCHOOLS,MOSQUES,CHURCHES & TEMPLES! REALLY MAKES ME WONDER THERE UNDERLYING MOTIVE!

@T-Faz, hope your cousin/s are recovering well.

They were just helping in carrying and protecting others when someone started firing from inside the mosque and they got injured in the firing.

The terrorists did not even think about children, women and elders, this is just despicable.

The biggest problem is that most people do not know the sacrifices those families have to make who serve in the armed forces and government. They know things through what they read, if they know the handwork that goes into running and securing poor countries, only then they would realise what a difficult life it is.

absolutely shameful - the PML govt in punjab should resign immediately for their in-action - they were warned by the federal govt (but who will listen to them - such is their credibility) - however the 5 'firecracker' attacks last week were ample proof that something was going to happen and the punjab govt was 'too busy' defending itself from the punjab governor.

absolutely shameful - the PML govt in punjab should resign immediately for their in-action - they were warned by the federal govt (but who will listen to them - such is their credibility) - however the 5 'firecracker' attacks last week were ample proof that something was going to happen and the punjab govt was 'too busy' defending itself from the punjab governor.

SIR FEDERAL MINISTER rehman dakait ALWAYS keeps saying an attack ins imminent! his credibility doesn't exist! the problem is you can't stop the attack what you can do is overcome it as swiftly as possible with minimum colletral damage!

i didn't justify yesterday's incident, so u'r question is irrelevant.

Now you tell me, what's the justification in killing 95% civilians just to kill 5% , or You also gonna justify this as a collateral damage?

An Islamic state is fully justified to declare a group kaafir which doesn't believe in the finality of Prophethood. Just to remind, this is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and not Secular Republic of Pakistan.

United Kingdom is a theocratic state - I don't see the Christians killing all those that they call non-believers. Being a theocratic state is not a license to kill you bigot - Pakistan like all states has co-signed the Charter for Human Rights. The likes of you make the job of the likes of Sparkling Way to portray a moderate progressive image of your nation nearly impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom