What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bajaur is ours, the terrorists had taken over the area. Our job is to kill these terrorists to reclaim our territory.

Amrika is saying now that FATA is not ours any more. They say you want it Back let us strike talibans there aswell and if needed our land forces will be there too and then surely you can have FATA back after that, we will not sit there like in Afghanistan and we will not go for Punjab, Sindh or other parts of Pakistan asking for Drone strikes later. Promise

wot i ask is will they bother to ask us about Drone strikes in FATA?.. NO.
They will just do it and we will be sitting here discussing and calculating the colateral damage.

Next Pakistan will be the battle ground for US and China's cold War.

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL SO CALLED MUSLIM TALIBANS:

WHY DO YOU ATTACK SCHOOLS & MOSQUES IN THE NAME OF ISLAM? IF YOU REALLY WANT TO "FIX" THE EVIL IN THE SOCIETY ATTACK:

1)BROTHELS (HEERA MANDI)
2) PLACES THAT SELL ALCOHOL
3) PARLIMENT
4)PRESIDENT HOUSE

WHY ONLY ATTACK MOSQUES & SCHOOLS?? MAKES ME WONDER THAT THESE SO CALLED "MUSLIM" ARE NOT REALLY WHAT THEY CLAIM TO BE!

Basit sahab...no offence but people like u watch dramas at night and sit in protests the other morning.
The people ur advocating even mine Holy Quran just to martyr our Brothers(soldiers) in ur waziristan and other areas.......people of swat are more happy then a kid on eid day since talib scum was wiped out of there.
The people u advocate behead humans just for listening to music and shoot women just for comming out of there houses.These b...ds bomb mosques?kill schoolchildren? and kidnap little children...wat islam advocates all these things?
I hav a suggestion for u kindly take u and ur family to FATA where people have evacuated and join talib scums if u please.

PEACE OUT

one of the stupidiest post i have ever seen (no offence).

this forum is full of dumb assumption that anybody opposing PA's alliance with american terrorists or against drone attacks automatically qualifies as TTP supporter....

and i don't watch dramas to night, this is a girly thing........:lol:

If you get offended its your problem. But sorry we dont do dick measuring competition on our dead. May be it might be a trend in your side but sorry not on our side.:angry:

ya the world saw the DRAMA indians did on mumbai attacks & now the world is seeing how india stays quiet on the attacks of Maoist! so yes you don't do measuring but you certainly do alot of drama!!! :coffee:

ya the world saw the DRAMA indians did on mumbai attacks & now the world is seeing how india stays quiet on the attacks of Maoist! so yes you don't do measuring but you certainly do alot of drama!!! :coffee:

Have been following the developments and without adding any fuel to fire, please keep India out of it. If your feel comfort in believing that Indins took longer / and are worse at countering terrorist attacks, I can assure you the relatives of Shaheeds and victims of the mosque attack wont be sharing your feeling and reflects very poorly on you.

Terrorism and such cowardly attacks have ZERO acceptance and your Police / security forces did very well to diffuse the situation in good time. Rest I'll save for some other threads.

What we do inside our home is our problem. we dont need the dictation from Pakistan over the same which itself is suffering from home grown problems.

At the same time our home problems does not give Pakistan right to do anything within India. Call it a drama or whatever but at the end of day those were Pakistanis who killed innocents in India.

We dont come here and compare oh only 50 people got killed we had just 17 killed in pune blast. Damn it.:angry:

Amrika is saying now that FATA is not ours any more. They say you want it Back let us strike talibans there aswell and if needed our land forces will be there too and then surely you can have FATA back after that, we will not sit there like in Afghanistan and we will not go for Punjab, Sindh or other parts of Pakistan asking for Drone strikes later. Promise

wot i ask is will they bother to ask us about Drone strikes in FATA?.. NO.
They will just do it and we will be sitting here discussing and calculating the colateral damage.

Next Pakistan will be the battle ground for US and China's cold War.

i agree with you.

infact FATA was never ours, just look how our ruling elite treated this area. no health/no education etc., and now they suddenly realise . ah' Fata is ours.

one of the stupidiest post i have ever seen (no offence).

this forum is full of dumb assumption that anybody opposing PA's alliance with american terrorists or against drone attacks automatically qualifies as TTP supporter....

and i don't watch dramas to night, this is a girly thing........:lol:

People like u are no offence hipocrites sir.....
Even when they have a fight with their wife..they blame it on amerika?
Yeh jo kuch ho raha hai sub amerika kawa raha hai...and Agencian karwa rahien haien....thts the most spoken sentences by people like u.
Opposing PAs allience with USA?where did this come from???
If these ttp dogs want to do jihad why not go to afghanistan to fight NATO?
These dogs dont want shiaria law..remember wat happened in swat???when a peace deal was brokered?
I know 4 PA soldiers(2 officiers and 2 JCOs) who were martyred during the peace deal when sharia law was also imposed.....why?
why didnt they stop?

Still u didnt answer any of my question.....why target school children?kidnap school kids?bomb mosques?etc
Wat shariat is tht?if u oppose armry in wiping scum like these wat does tht make u?
In modern lingo thts called a supporter.
And such people and there uncle taliban should be wiped to save this country.....:sniper:

Qaid e azam warned about people like u.

Last edited:
i agree with you.

infact FATA was never ours, just look how our ruling elite treated this area. no health/no education etc., and now they suddenly realise . ah' Fata is ours.
Just because the previous rulers never did their duty right doesn't mean we abandon FATA. FATA is ours and will always be, these terrorists are going to be beaten back to the gutter they crawled out of.

The QRF guys look good, but shown bunched up tightly, no assigned fields of fire nor enfilading, no gas grenades, not enough radios, no helmets, body armor seems to be randomly distributed (or probably on basis of designation?). And without periscopes, they seem to be exposing themselves more than necessary.

That said, QRF looks much more competent than the previously deployed 'Elite' force.

shoot001.jpg

shoot002.jpg

shoot003.jpg

shoot004.jpg

shoot00.jpg

QRF has been raised specifically for CT. Like all other LEAs, they are underfunded and lack the necessary weaponry and body armor. 3 detachments of the ATF are deployed at the 4th Avenue in Isb, b/c the ICT Police cannot find the necessary funds to raise its own CT forces (read all funds are for paving more roads for private transportation elite in a city designed to be anti-poor).

If PP is already undermanned, underfunded and most special forces already forced to do VIP protection and protocol, Isb depriving Punjab of its paid up forces is just an example of federal dictatorship.

For those complaining about the performance of the forces yesterday, it was a hostage situation with >2,000 people involved in the situation. Remember the GHQ siege? How long did that take to resolve? I'm not saying that both situations are alike, just that we aren't in any position to pass judgments over the performance of our LEAs as of now.

People like u are no offence hipocrites sir.....
Even when they have a fight with their wife..they blame it on amerika?
Yeh jo kuch ho raha hai sub amerika kawa raha hai...and Agencian karwa rahien haien....thts the most spoken sentences by people like u.
Opposing PAs allience with USA?where did this come from???
If these ttp dogs want to do jihad why not go to afghanistan to fight NATO?
These dogs dont want shiaria law..remember wat happened in swat???when a peace deal was brokered?
I know 4 PA soldiers(2 officiers and 2 JCOs) who were martyred during the peace deal when sharia law was also imposed.....why?
why didnt they stop?

Still u didnt answer any of my question.....why target school children?kidnap school kids?bomb mosques?etc
Wat shariat is tht?if u oppose armry in wiping scum like these wat does tht make u?
In modern lingo thts called a supporter.
And such people and there uncle taliban should be wiped to save this country.....:sniper:

Qaid e azam warned about people like u.

no more arguments with a immature kid...... :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom