What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
what bloody intel. US kill fly with 155 mm gun

they dont have respect for human lives especially Muslim or Pakistani lives. NYT posted a report in which it proved that Drones killed more CV's then militants

So you want them to point their 155's our way? By any rationalization will be able to counter American aggression? Do you realize Pakistan as a country has less than 14 days of fuel supply? Are we going to count of Saudi Arabia or Islamic Headquaters? What happens to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan then?

Save our country to save our religions. It wont happen the other way around.

had our ruling elite implemented true Islam there wud have been no mullah class. btw Iqbal has also said lots of things abt seculars/liberals, plz post those sayings also.......

bro what is true Islam

is it Islam imposed in Saudia Arab
or is it Islam Imopsed in Iran

or Islam of Taliban

lol
Islam which we observe today is not the Islam of Muhammad(PBUH) its actually the practices of Ummayieds and Abbasids... Actual Islam is Yet to be discovered(HITTI)

Just tell me one thing Why our lovely Pak army acted like "Shah sey bhi zyada Shah kay wafadar" in the bajaur incident?

Our problems have already been expanded, just keep the alliance with terrorist americans and it will expand more.

Everybody knows except a lil minority that more innocent dies in drone attacks.
Bajaur is ours, the terrorists had taken over the area. Our job is to kill these terrorists to reclaim our territory.

And stop using sarcastic terms to refer to the army which stands in harms way so that you and your family may live.

So you want them to point their 155's our way? By any rationalization will be able to counter American aggression? Do you realize Pakistan as a country has less than 14 days of fuel supply? Are we going to count of Saudi Arabia or Islamic Headquaters? What happens to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan then?

lol

yar come on . Try to understand the great game going on. These Militants etc are only tools in Hands of regional as well as US/europeion powers for their Strategic goals. i

ahhh another indian, what you have just used language there that really have offended me so you want to talk in this language haan son

If you get offended its your problem. But sorry we dont do dick measuring competition on our dead. May be it might be a trend in your side but sorry not on our side.:angry:

Real Islam does not exist in todays world, not in muslim countries at least. Everyone follows their own version on a personal level. Some find it okay to mix and match bad things with the good to serve their own fulfilment. So there is no Ummah. Just Chaos and Anarchy.

Real Islam does not exist in todays world, not in muslim countries at least. Everyone follows their own version on a personal level. Some find it okay to mix and match bad things with the good to serve their own fulfilment. So there is no Ummah. Just Chaos and Anarchy.

there is ummah but without leadership at every level.
thats why the concept of Nishat e Sania comes. reconstruction of building starts when whole building collapses or is near to collapse. Prophet (PBUH) predicted todays Senerio and Gave news about Imam Mahdi. Both Shia and Sunni agree that he will arrive and real Islam will again prevail

Basit sahab...no offence but people like u watch dramas and like ashwariya dancing with revealing clothes at night and sit in protests the other morning.
The people ur advocating even mine(booby trap) Holy Quran just to martyr our Brothers(soldiers) in ur waziristan and other areas.......people of swat are more happy then a kid on eid day since talib scum was wiped out of there.
The people u advocate behead humans just for listening to music and shoot women just for comming out of there houses.These b...ds bomb mosques?kill schoolchildren? and kidnap little children...wat islam advocates all these things?
I hav a suggestion for u kindly take u and ur family to FATA where people have evacuated and join talib scums if u please.

PEACE OUT

lol

yar come on . Try to understand the great game going on. These Militants etc are only tools in Hands of regional as well as US/europeion powers for their Strategic goals. i

And what are we gonna do about it? Even if there is a conspiracy and I back you on each and every one of your facts. What is the way to defeating their strategic goals? Keep them stagnant and not letting them achieve their goals in a different part of the world is not the same as destroying our society and having our children play in burnt down houses. They will not be affected in the long run. They can just move out and start somewhere else. We were 10 years behind and now we are 20 years behind. If you ask me .. they will succeed in their goals cause we are only mentioning their short term objectives not their goals.

Bajaur is ours, the terrorists had taken over the area. Our job is to kill these terrorists to reclaim our territory.

And stop using sarcastic terms to refer to the army which stands in harms way so that you and your family may live.

i'm still interested to know, Why they took the blame on themselves? :lol:

Yes i know it's our army as we the people of Pakistan pay taxes so they can get salaries & buy necessary equipments for our defence. and it's our right to raise voice for what they do wrong. I respect them for all the good things they did and do but this doesn't mean that i blindly start following them for everything they do. In case a time comes, Inshallah i will stand by them!

Afghanistan and Pakistan is taken over by the biggest terrorist America, first throw them out and all these reactionary forces will die and if they don't then i'll support PA in finishing them off.

It is no secret that the US has resorted to several excesses, but the situation is too grim now. Why do you think, we have so many UAV projects of our own? Why are we always pestering the American to hand over UCAVs to us. This weapon works.

None of this means the basic principle behind fighting and uprooting these terrorists from Pakistani lands is an absolute must. Today they killed Ahmedis, tomorrow they will kill you saying you don't force your women to wear the Burkha, they will kill you for having a TV in the house, they will kill your children if they miss a namaz.

I refuse to let that happen in my Pakistan.

اسلام آباد (آن لائن) ایک بھارتی ویب سائٹ ون انڈیا ڈاٹ کے دعوے کے مطابق لاہور میں قادیانیوں کی عبادت گاہوں پر حملوں کی ذمہ داری اترپردیش کی ایک تنظیم نے قبول کر لی ہے
(Trans:)Islamabad (Online) According to an Indian website 'oneindia.in', an Indian organization from UP has claimed responsibility of attacks on quadiani places of worship in Lahore.
Daily Nawa-i-Waqt, May 29, 2010

If you get offended its your problem. But sorry we dont do dick measuring competition on our dead. May be it might be a trend in your side but sorry not on our side.:angry:

haha yeah you do in bollywood style hey btw who was the director of mumbai attack movie manmohan or whole BJP hey hey we are overruned by 7 terrorists damn Pakistan is a terrorist country then running towars UN then US plz help us bappu send some Marines green berets navy seals to save our gay hind

haha jimbo you guys are trying so F'IN hard to put pressure on Nato n US to take us down, ah we'll see when "indian government is going ti do something like NY bomb attempt"

And what are we gonna do about it? Even if there is a conspiracy and I back you on each and every one of your facts. What is the way to defeating their strategic goals? Keep them stagnant and not letting them achieve their goals in a different part of the world is not the same as destroying our society and having our children play in burnt down houses. They will not be affected in the long run. They can just move out and start somewhere else. We were 10 years behind and now we are 20 years behind. If you ask me .. they will succeed in their goals cause we are only mentioning their short term objectives not their goals.

Agree with me or not
so far our strategic planners have played the game with wisdom. Just compare 2007 Pakistan with 2010 Pakistan. you will feel we got strong.
I think we are not depandent on US as much US is dependent on us.
dont forget China and Russia are also two big players. I agree with comment of some one that Its Pakistan of 2010 not of 70's or 80's

ememy also knows that.

i'm still interested to know, Why they took the blame on themselves? :lol:

Yes i know it's our army as we the people of Pakistan pay taxes so they can get salaries & buy necessary equipments for our defence. and it's our right to raise voice for what they do wrong. I respect them for all the good things they did and do but this doesn't mean that i blindly start following them for everything they do. In case a time comes, Inshallah i will stand by them!

Afghanistan and Pakistan is taken over by the biggest terrorist America, first throw them out and all these reactionary forces will die and if they don't then i'll support PA in finishing them off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basit sahab...no offence but people like u watch dramas and like ashwariya dancing with revealing clothes at night and sit in protests the other morning.
The people ur advocating even mine(booby trap) Holy Quran just to martyr our Brothers(soldiers) in ur waziristan and other areas.......people of swat are more happy then a kid on eid day since talib scum was wiped out of there.
The people u advocate behead humans just for listening to music and shoot women just for comming out of there houses.These b...ds bomb mosques?kill schoolchildren? and kidnap little children...wat islam advocates all these things?
I hav a suggestion for u kindly take u and ur family to FATA where people have evacuated and join talib scums if u please.

PEACE OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom