What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many injured and quite a few critical, please pray that they get well, 109 are in hospitals from whom around 20 are critical, many have been operated upon. These include people in the mosque and the ones outside who were fired upon.

A TOTALLY OFF TOPIC NEWS BUT I HAD TO PUT IT HERE BECAUSE EVEN AFTER THOSE TERRORISTS ATTACKS PEOPLE ARE TRASH TALKING ABOUT AHMADI, QADIANI ETC!!! C'MON GUYZ GROW UP!!!!
ATLEAST LEARN FROM THIS!!!!!!!!!

Islamic centre, mosque approved near Ground Zero

Agence France-Presse May 26, 2010
StoryPhotos ( 4 )Video ( 1 )

3074001.bin

3074000.bin

More Images » The leadership committee of Community Board no. 1 in lower Manhattan open their monthly meeting in front of a crowd May 25, 2010 in New York City. A proposal to build Cordoba House, an Islamic cultural center, is surrounded by controversy, and politicians and activists are preparing on both sides of the debate.Photograph by: Chris Hondros, Getty ImagesNEY YORK - A New York community board has resoundingly backed a controversial plan for an Islamic cultural centre and mosque two blocks from Ground Zero.

The non-binding vote by the Manhattan community board late Monday passed 29:1 with 10 abstentions in a strong endorsement of the planned project.

Supporters say the proposed Cordoba House will transform negative stereotypes about Islam prevalent in the city since the September 11, 2001, attack on the World Trade Centre.

"We expected some opposition. I think we have reached a moment where certain things are starting to get flushed out. Certain emotions are coming to the surface. We have learned a lot from this," said Daisy Khan, who is part of the project.

"I'm actually glad this kind of debate is taking place," she said.

Opponents complain that a mosque so close to Ground Zero, where Islamist hijackers crashed two airliners into the Twin Towers, killing almost 3,000 people, is an insult to the memory of the dead.

But Manhattan borough president Scott Stringer said that "for anyone to imply that a mosque is not appropriate in New York . . . , that is just an un-American attitude."

"I'll do everything I can to make sure this mosque does get opened and people have the right to assemble there and practice their religion," he told the Daily News.

The proposed Islamic centre is to be built on the site of a former clothing shop and is planned to contain sports facilities and a theater, as well as the mosque.

© Copyright (c) AFP

http://www.canada.com/news/Islamic+centre+mosque+approved+near+Ground+Zero/3073260/story.html

IF THESE PEOPLE(most) CAN TOLERATE THIS THAN WHY CANT WE!!???
ISLAM TEACHES TOLERENCE(sabr) BUT......

Last edited:
The oil money is producing terrorists left, right and centre, funny how no one asks them to stop funding and spreading the wahabi mentality. This money is the root of all evil, no one in the worked would fund madrassas, they are all bankrolled through the easy money.

I am proud of the Pak Army for them killing off all these terrorists and traitors of the State of Pakistan and all those who sympathize with them should get the same fate.

I have no sympathy for this terrorist sympathizer who is getting beat in this video. In my opinion they should have set him on fire.

This is how Pakistan army interrogate innocent Pashtuns - CNN iReport

(He is not innocent, if you listen closely to the video and what the Pak Army is saying they are questioning him of where the Taliban is hiding out, he is refusing to give up their location).

do you people have proof that muslims are responsible, RAW hired agents can be responsible, how can you people reach conclusion so early, i dont understand, is this forum run by jews, that only fingers are pointed at muslims, and any senario od indian/american CIA involvement is automatically rejected.

if this is so, put all the army from eastern side to the western side.

india was enemy for 60 years but policies of musharraf have made pakistanis themselves number one enemy and indians friends..

the clash of normal pakistanis and ahmadis doesnt mean they want to eliminate them off, these are developments of the third side which is all playing the decieving game and succeeding in it..

This is not the time for conspiracy theories

My first post on the forum..with a sad note I read of two tragic events in both Pakistan and India.
In both cases people of same country against their own folks, is this patriotism???
No sensible person can allow them to carry on, the first fight has to be against them.

My first post on the forum..with a sad note I read of two tragic events in both Pakistan and India.
In both cases people of same country against their own folks, is this patriotism???
No sensible person can allow them to carry on, the first fight has to be against them.

I agree completely, Bhim. Good first post!

do you people have proof that muslims are responsible, RAW hired agents can be responsible, how can you people reach conclusion so early, i dont understand, is this forum run by jews, that only fingers are pointed at muslims, and any senario od indian/american CIA involvement is automatically rejected.

if this is so, put all the army from eastern side to the western side.

india was enemy for 60 years but policies of musharraf have made pakistanis themselves number one enemy and indians friends..

the clash of normal pakistanis and ahmadis doesnt mean they want to eliminate them off, these are developments of the third side which is all playing the decieving game and succeeding in it..

You may want to read up as to whom the Police have in custody. I do not care who the planners are...the ones who commit these heinous crimes are none other than our fellow Pakistanis. The fact that some Pakistanis have been brainwashed to carry out such acts, at the behest of whom at this point is immaterial, is what is at issue.

I never said that Pakistanis want to eliminate Ahmadis. I said "militant xyz". The ones who attacked the GHQ and the ones who carried out attacks against Pakistani police etc. are all home grown idiots who have been brainwashed and are being used to carry forward agendas that are different from those of a unified Pakistan.

these are developments of the third side which is all playing the decieving game and succeeding in it..

And we, being the stupid, idiotic and ***** Pakistanis are being played to the hilt. Wake up! Realize where the foot soldiers are coming from. Their planners would be able to do nothing if we did not have a ready supply of these "nothing to lose" types.
i dont understand, is this forum run by jews, that only fingers are pointed at muslims, and any senario od indian/american CIA involvement is automatically rejected.

Give the forum some credit. Pakistani newspapers themselves are printing stories about these militants all hailing from our own land. You can track the villages they hail from after they are killed or die. Some of these folks have gone off the deep end with their interpretation of the deen. I am not saying that they are evil from the get-go, however they are indoctrinated as such where they would have no problems declaring you and I munafiq.

Last edited:
My representative to Pakistan has said...

Repeating remarks by the US ambassador to Pakistan, Anne Patterson, Crowley said the "cowardly assaults on people at prayer are attacks against people of all faiths.

Quite right.

My representative to Pakistan has said...

Repeating remarks by the US ambassador to Pakistan, Anne Patterson, Crowley said the "cowardly assaults on people at prayer are attacks against people of all faiths.

Quite right.

cowards cheap shots at all faiths which is the way of your free media, what you call that, terrorism???

Last edited by a moderator:
Give the forum some credit. Pakistani newspapers themselves are printing stories about these militants all hailing from our own land. You can track the villages they hail from after they are killed or die. Some of these folks have gone off the deep end with their interpretation of the deen. I am not saying that they are evil from the get-go, however they are indoctrinated as such where they would have no problems declaring you and I munafiq.

musharraf said taliban killed benazir bhutto, at that time i thought this old man has got paranoia and has gone totally nuts and it proved to be correct.

cowards cheap shots at all faiths which is the way of your free media, what you call that, terrorism???
I don't understand your comment. Do you not think that when people at prayer are attacked, it is not an attack on all of us? These terrorist may have targeted a specific group, but all terrorist target the same thing-civility and honourable people who behave according to the wishes of God.

Maybe you failed to truly understand the ambassador's comment.

There have been 7 attacks on Friday during the times of Friday Prayers in the last few years. How cowardly and pathetic this is, they attacked the army while it was praying too, same with ISI, these cowards cannot and do not have the guts to face people directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom