What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
these bigoted fcuking idiots can come from all sorts of background from educated to uneducated cunts, there's no restriction on who's mind will get worked up & he might go up for a Glorious 72 Virgins...

True!

but then again how would you differentiate between Terrorists and Non-Terrorists?

are you even a muslim?????

are you brainwashed by hollywood, abc, CNN, fox news lately??

who are you to judge me, its seriously funny how we are still unable to determine who's Muslim & who's not

now change you flag to display your exact location..

Mods can always check my location, you sit in England & keep getting unemployment allowance thats how most of the Pakistanis in England are living

who are you to judge me, its seriously funny how we are still unable to determine who's Muslim & who's not

i am jugding you from your own words laila jee...

plzz dont repeat what CNN and fox news tells you every morning, you are being offencive to muslims..

Emo, leave Pakistan and go to some other country. I mean you cannot even get basic necessities over there than what is the point to live in Pakistan?
We are given life once and should live in a place where you can find PEACE.

Pakistanis will kill each other in the name of religion, terrorism etc
So, we should all move to some other country.

What was the old title and whats wrong with terrorist attack in Lahore..Do you have any doubt that this was not a terrorist attack?

it's not abt the attack, it's abt these people deliberately trying to arose religious feelings. The law clearly says that our title of 'Masjid' cannot be used by Qadianis. They in response try to fool that we are using mosque. They can happily discuss the attacks for months. My problem is with the deliberate attempts of Qadianis with help of a mod.

Mods can always check my location, you sit in England & keep getting unemployment allowance thats how most of the Pakistanis in England are living

unemployment allowance, i am 19 years old and have come to study engineering here, are you so retarded to speak that??

Emo, leave Pakistan and go to some other country. I mean you cannot even get basic necessities over there than what is the point to live in Pakistan?

why should i leave my country like YOU?

instead of admitting the weakness Pakistanis have regarding Religion, you are here to rant & go down to personal attacks

why do you even give a damn about what it place of worship is called?

more than 60 years have passed by & we are still unable to determine who's Muslim & who's a better Muslim

Time to move on & develop a thick skin regarding Religion
i

take it easy, i don't want myself to involve in any useless argument.

I have raised my legitimate objection in accordance with the law of the land. This is a sensitive issue and i will not remain silent.

why should i leave my country like YOU?

instead of admitting the weakness Pakistanis have regarding Religion, you are here to rant & personal attacks

Well, what kind of personal attack did I do?
If you feel that I did one than report my post. You are right that I left my country and I am not faithful to her. But I do not like Pakistan NOW as it facing problems which one could imagine.

I AM NOT TROLLING HERE.

these bigoted fcuking idiots can come from all sorts of background from educated to uneducated cunts, there's no restriction on who's mind will get worked up & he might go up for a Glorious 72 Virgins...

huh? you defining ur self.
and you will never get a ban, i think some mod has given you a certificate, abuse all and get away with it, hell you even dont hesitate abusing some ones religious believes. if i say sm thing like that i will get a ban.

and it is an indian or an american who is coming in the night and giving you the prove

these saffron warriors, these sufroon lungi warrior, the likes of RSS, bajrag daal, and indian terrorist RAW is responsible for what is going on, i dont think so islamic this and islamic that with zordari support with do this.

what the fcuk is wrong with pakistanis now a days, a bit of propaganda from musharraf and his "enlightment moderation" as continued by his brother zerdari has totally damped pakistani minds.

here you would be busy in eliminating so called terrorists who "threat" our national security, on the back these HINDOO sufroon warriors with holy cow blessing would be trying to make akhand bharat.

i guess the debacle of 1971, the war of 1947, 1965 and kargil war was also the result of "lashkar e jhangvi"????????????

we throoughly need a change of govt, zordari and busharraf has made SIR nadeem paracha lovers half sh1t already!!!

ajmal kasab jo saaf bharti hai, us ko to pehchaan nahi paate, proof leke kia karo ge.

woh kia proof de, woh sala tu shereen rehman ke saath busy hai!!

C'mon man.. Lets stick to the topic. Why do you want this to become another flame war between Indian and Pakistani members. Its a sad day Lahore. May the dead rest in peace. We can take the accusations of terrorism for Indian RAW and Pakistani ISI somewhere else.

RIP victims of this cowardly attack.guys stop fighting...Have respect for the dead people..its your own countrymen for godsake..which ever religion they are following..they are still Pakistanis and its your country which is under attack.

these bhartis will not succeed in their mission, punjab and nagaland will soon carve out of them, they are doing this to us, so does it mean only our blood will spill and they would remain peaceful, we will not remain silent for long, as soon as this monkey zardari goes out, we will deal with dehli and mumbai soon..

we will also deal with the traitor pakistanis soon..

these bhartis, cry infront of us, gives us condolences, and laugh their hearts out some other place.. some bodys gonna bang you ugly people soon man..

Well what kind of personal attack did I do?
If you feel I did one than report my post. You are right that I left my country and I am not faithful to her. But I do not like Pakistan as it facing problems which one could imagine.

I AM NOT TROLLING HERE.

what was point in saying this....

if you went away from this very land & you don't want to come back just because this land is facing problems, then hats off for you, Problems are every where one just need to acknowledge existence of problems & find solutions instead of putting head in sand

huh? you defining ur self.
and you will never get a ban, i think some mod has given you a certificate, abuse all and get away with it, hell you even dont hesitate abusing some ones religious believes. if i say sm thing like that i will get a ban.

who said i am abusing religion, I am abusing the idiots who attack mosques, attack market
& i will abuse those idiots

these bhartis will not succeed in their mission, punjab and nagaland will soon carve out of them, they are doing this to us, so does it mean only our blood will spill and they would remain peaceful, we will not be silent, as soon as this monkey zardari goes out, we will deal with dehli and mumbai soon..

Yes, Zardari is the biggest hurdle which is stopping PA not to take an action against Mumbai and Delhi. Do not blame everything on India because it is your fault. Enemies will do whatever they want but to stop them is your duty. Now, I remember you told me once that I failed youFirst clean FATA than go to nagaland and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom