Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
no sir.
the likes of Burka Mulla of Lal Mosque
lasher Ghangvi
Sipah Sahaba
Tehrik Taliban
and Punjabi taliban etc have put all the conspirators from India, Israel, America and Ugenda out of service.

our own home grown oganisations are doing such a good job of throat slitting and mangling and maiming of Pakistanis that all the Jewish, Christian & Hindu Zionists are now thinking of giving up their job and take an early retirement

and it is an indian or an american who is coming in the night and giving you the prove

these saffron warriors, these sufroon lungi warrior, the likes of RSS, bajrag daal, and indian terrorist RAW is responsible for what is going on, i dont think so islamic this and islamic that with zordari support with do this.

what the fcuk is wrong with pakistanis now a days, a bit of propaganda from musharraf and his "enlightment moderation" as continued by his brother zerdari has totally damped pakistani minds.

here you would be busy in eliminating so called terrorists who "threat" our national security, on the back these HINDOO sufroon warriors with holy cow blessing would be trying to make akhand bharat.

i guess the debacle of 1971, the war of 1947, 1965 and kargil war was also the result of "lashkar e jhangvi"????????????

we throoughly need a change of govt, zordari and busharraf has made SIR nadeem paracha lovers half sh1t already!!!

Absolutely - I would not be surprised if some people blame Blackwater for this.

Actually yes there is this factor they are trying very very hard to creat a scenrio to pressurizs pakistan to start thsi effing WOT in Punjab.
and if the GOP did tht they are going to make the biggest mistake .

Solution to all of this is to stop there source of income. Kick the foriegners(uncle sam) out of Pakistan .and im sure 80 percent of our problems are solved.

So you want these organizations to grow and prosper in every part of the country?Maybe you are not as sad because it's Ahmdai country.You have to take the scum out.There is no way out unless you want to turn Pakistani cities into Baghdad with huge sectarian violence.People like you are bigger a$$holes because you fail to condemn terrorism.

I support WOT but to an extent. The long term solution is to change the ideology of the people by educating them. I do not want to see Pakistan turning into Iraq. I have deep sympathy for the people who died in the terrorist attacks. I AM SAD ABOUT MY COUNTRY but out of depression; I DO NOT CARE.

and it is an indian or an american who is coming in the night and giving you the prove

these saffron warriors, these sufroon lungi warrior, the likes of RSS, bajrag daal, and indian terrorist RAW is responsible for what is going on, i dont think so islamic this and islamic that with zordari support with do this.

what the fcuk is wrong with pakistanis now a days, a bit of propaganda from musharraf and his "enlightment moderation" as continued by his brother zerdari has totally damped pakistani minds.

here you would be busy in eliminating so called terrorists who "threat" our national security, on the back these HINDOO sufroon warriors with holy cow blessing would be trying to make akhand bharat.

i guess the debacle of 1971, the war of 1947, 1965 and kargil war was also the result of "lashkar e jhangvi"????????????

we throoughly need a change of govt, zordari and busharraf has made SIR nadeem paracha lovers half sh1t already!!!

Mere Intelligent Bhai - Why dont you or Your Govt. provide any proof of involvement of India or Indians or Its institutions before you allege something.

I support WOT but to an extent. The long term solution is to change the ideology of the people by educating them. I do not want to see Pakistan turning into Iraq. I have deep sympathy for the people who died in the terrorist attacks. I AM SAD ABOUT MY COUNTRY but out of depression; I DO NOT CARE.
Was Faishal Shazad uneducated?Education is the not the only solution.

R u a small kid living a luxurious life at the expense of his father's money.
For God sake .Saad u r senior member of this forum just behave like one . yar

I do not consider myself a patriotic Pakistani (NOW) because I am depressed about the situation there. I had a deep love for Pakistan but not it is fading.

Was Faishal Shazad uneducated?Education is the not the only solution.

Kill the people who went away from us i.e. terrorists and for the children living in war torn areas, educate and bring peace to their homeland. Stabilize the economy and finish the tribal culture.

RIP to the dead; Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

On a related note, I hope some that those who support fundamentalists and their ideologies will realize why these people are dangerous.

They want everyone to be exactly like them, and the only way they know how to do it is through violence.

To paraphrase Niemöller, today they are killing the minorities. If you do not destroy them now, tomorrow they will come after you, no matter how much you support them.

Depend on it.

these bigoted fcuking idiots can come from all sorts of background from educated to uneducated cunts, there's no restriction on who's mind will get worked up & he might go up for a Glorious 72 Virgins...

The title was changed by me and I believe it is appropriate, and SW's explanation above covers my POV on it as well.

End of discussion.

The discussion doesn't ends here, the title has deliberatley been changed on the wishes of murtads and their supporters.

if the mods in this forum have no respect for the law of the land and and are party to arousing religious feelings then i reserve full right to respond.

The discussion doesn't ends here, the title has deliberatley been changed on the wishes of murtads and their supporters.

if the mods in this forum have no respect for the law of the land and and are party to arousing religious feelings then i reserve full right to respond.
What was the old title and whats wrong with terrorist attack in Lahore..Do you have any doubt that this was not a terrorist attack?

these bigoted fcuking idiots can come from all sorts of background from educated to uneducated cunts, there's no restriction on who's mind will get worked up & he might go up for a Glorious 72 Virgins...

Sweeping generalization is our habit. You are right that educated people can turn into deadly people but EDUCATION DECREASES the chance of becoming a terrorist.

Mere Intelligent Bhai - Why dont you or Your Govt. provide any proof of involvement of India or Indians or Its institutions before you allege something.

ajmal kasab jo saaf bharti hai, us ko to pehchaan nahi paate, proof leke kia karo ge.

woh kia proof de, woh sala tu shereen rehman ke saath busy hai!!:pakistan:

why do you even give a damn about what it place of worship is called?

more than 60 years have passed by & we are still unable to determine who's Muslim & who's a better Muslim

Time to move on & develop a thick skin regarding Religion
i

are you alright??, are you even a muslim?????

are you brainwashed by hollywood, abc, CNN, fox news lately??

now change you flag to display your exact location..

are you talking about zerdari btw, with his 71 virgins plus shereen rehman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom