What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP to the innocent souls.

What the hell is this??why people are fighting over shia/sunni/ahmadia/sufi the people died are humans and Pakistani?

These terrorist have no right to kill even a single human.

Not only Pakistanis but we all should be united again the terrorist.

This is so infuriating, things were going well and this happened, I hope the captured terrorists are tortured worse then hell and thier handlers are caught.

RIP to the innocent people, hope they are able to cope with thier loss.

I want the terrorsts to be found and killed whereever they are. Burn in hell, you bastards.

Anyone who is bringing religion into this is exactly of the same mindset as those shameless terrorists. They do not care for humanity but rather their insecure faith and inane sense of righteouness.

You are plain wrong, Ahmedi are not Muslim hence their place of worship cant not be called a Mosque. You can do whatever you want and get away with it because you are a SuperMod, but your SiperModship does not make your wrong a right. Allah, Quran, Rasool and Sharia are superior, not your SuperMod words or opinion. There has been a long debate on this and Quran clearly favors those who consider Qadyanis non-Muslim. End of discussion.

tell me how your post helps in tackling with terrorism.
its done by so called Muslims isnt it?
does their act make them better Muslims? because the Pakistani legislation has not deemed them Kafir yet?

I find this Secterian and religious argument very offensive and an insult to the people who lost their lives today.

wtf

ban this indian troll

Ahmedies are Pakistani society and are contributing in Nation building

A retd Lt Gen was killed today in Model town

tell my how he bacame Lt gen if there is discrimination against them

if you cannot control ur hate then lay off
idi ot

Simply because a Muslim becomes a President of India or an African American becomes the President does not mean there is no discrimination against those communities/races.

Ahmadiyas were targeted today because of their different religious beliefs whether you admit it or not. But then I don't expect a troll to admit it.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

So the Punjabi Talibans are asking for action against them too.

The title was changed by me and I believe it is appropriate, and SW's explanation above covers my POV on it as well.

End of discussion.

can you start trimming the non relivent posts please?
I find some posts very offsensive to Pakistan's image and a laughing matter for anyone who is not a Pakistani

there is more stress on the title & the religius status of the Ahmedis rather than the terrorism of fanatic hate mongering Khawarij

Let me be more clear here.

False prophethood cannot be justified.

BUT

Condemn the terrorist attacks as Ahmadis are also human beings like us.

Now you can bring tons of fatwas from mullah team but you cannot change the Will Of Allah. For me, Ahmadis are non Muslims but I am no one to judge.

No religious debate.

Simply because a Muslim becomes a President of India or an African American becomes the President does not mean there is no discrimination against those communities/races.

Ahmadiyas were targeted today because of their different religious beliefs whether you admit it or not. But then I don't expect a troll to admit it.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

TTP also targeted sunni muslims, shia's.
What are you trying to say?
TTP is a pro sunni/shia organization which only attacks ahmedias?

So the Punjabi Talibans are asking for action against them too.

Yeah this is all about tht . The NY thing and all this stuff .is just to pressurize GOP to expand Wot to Punjab and
then to Whole of Pakistan fighting a WOT. coz NWFP ,
Baluchistan (Quetta shura thing) , and now these bastard again grow up in punjab .................

Only one solution to all this problem .Stop getting fucked up by americans

can you start trimming the non relivent posts please?
I find some posts very offsensive to Pakistan's image and a laughing matter for anyone who is not a Pakistani

there is more stress on the title & the religius status of the Ahmedis rather than the terrorism of fanatic hate mongering Khawarij

Firstly he should trim the title of the thread which is wrongly changed by him.

I still Protest.

Yeah this is all about tht . The NY thing and all this stuff .is just to pressurize GOP to expand Wot to Punjab and
then to Whole of Pakistan fighting a WOT. coz NWFP ,
Baluchistan (Quetta shura thing) , and now these bastard again grow up in punjab .................

Only one solution to all this problem .Stop getting fucked up by americans

No, you are wrong. It is our war and we will fight where ever we want. We will go to Swat, NW, Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh to kill the terrorists. We will do whatever our dad suggests because we cannot live without him and we cannot face the pressure by the dad. Pehla hamien sharam thi aab to newspapers mine bhi ata hai kay America pressure dal raha hai. I love Pakistan, its generals and politicians.
Thanks God, I live in a better place i.e. Canada
I know that I will get justice in Canada and we have no load shedding.
Long live Canada.

One more thing...We don't have suicide attacks in which innocent people die.

Killing terrorists will stop the violence but we have to do more than just killing in order to bring peace. Now you could say that peace means when violence ends but for me peace has a different meaning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom