What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

Those engineer jews who are economically contributing to zionists Israel as well?

If I donate money to ISIS am I innocent? There is your answer. Choose your answer as you wish. I don't see any difference between ISIS aand Israel. Zionists also started as terrorists before 1947.....

If I donate money to ISIS am I innocent? There is your answer. Choose your answer as you wish. I don't see any difference between ISIS aand Israel. Zionists also started as terrorists before 1947.....

You justified my stand. Being innocent is subjective, a granny cooking food in Israel is not innocent for these terrorist and they are justified in killing them.

You justified my stand. Being innocent is subjective, a granny cooking food in Israel is not innocent for these terrorist and they are justified in killing them.

No you don't understand islam and Islamic terrorists.

There are specific laws in Shariah about warfare. You cannot kill old and those who do not participate in war.

Still ISIS kills. Kinda because they are less islamic more terrorists. And Also because they cannot touch the drones bombing over them, so they kill anyone they find violating Sharia out of sheer frustration.

If some terrorist kills some other terrorist, do not creep me out.
Now only if you had presented actual proof that that boy and girl hacked to death by machetes had committed acts of terror.

No you don't understand islam and Islamic terrorists.

There are specific laws in Shariah about warfare. You cannot kill old and those who do not participate in war.

Still ISIS kills. Kinda because they are less islamic more terrorists. And Also because they cannot touch the drones bombing over them, so they kill anyone they find violating Sharia out of sheer frustration.

Now you are counter arguing your own stand. If you donate ISIS but dont take part in war, are you innocent?

So is gazwa offensive term or defensive?

Now you are counter arguing your own stand. If you donate ISIS but dont take part in war, are you innocent?

So is gazwa offensive term or defensive?

If I actively finance the war Yes I guess I am guilty. It looks subjective but Islam is very much coded. There needs to be some authority who determines all these situations. When western world threw out Ottoman Caliphate, they sowed the seeds of discontent..Now every tom dick harry can be called Caliph and interprete. according to their interest.

Never heard the word Gazwa in any Islamic books. Except Gazwa e hind by Pakistanis.
And if you mean battle participated by Muhammad then these were all defensive or to provide justice...

If I actively finance the war Yes I guess I am guilty. It looks subjective but Islam is very much coded. There needs to be some authority who determines all these situations. When western world threw out Ottoman Caliphate, they sowed the seeds of discontent..Now every tom dick harry can be called Caliph and interprete. according to their interest.

Never heard the word Gazwa in any Islamic books. Except Gazwa e hind by Pakistanis.
And if you mean battle participated by Muhammad then these were all defensive or to provide justice...

Look again thats truly upon me how I want to look at things. For an example, I am a tax payer India and that tax is used to fund Indian army which according to you is oppressing and killing kashmiris.

Am I innocent or wajib ul qatal? May be I am innocent for you and not for LeT or TTP or JeI.

I have read gazwa losely used for battle term. They even refer battle of badr as gazwa e badr as well.

Why not ? Killing any unarmed person even in war field is not suport by Islam.

I disagree but I will left it at that only.

I am glad you interpret things in best possible positive way. :)

Iy9P9kS.jpg

This is Nibras Islam

ISPR talked about six dead,one detained.

But How come IS says five? Foreign traineds with local sleeper sells who helped them to get in?
Or the one detained guy was the arrested suspect who was wounded and found beside the lake before the operation started...in that case the suspect is innocent and there were infact 5 terrorists and all of them are dead.

This is Nibras Islam
Looked at the profile. Studied in NSu and Monash,supposedly from a economically well doing family.

It's very concerning that how some students from a very well known institution lacks a working brain.
And there is many of them like this one. Gov. should take strong action against NSU. I will like to see it getting shut for eternity. If they can't control radical preaching among the students inside their campus, they better not allowed to run one.

Haseena's political oppression is leading to increased radicalization in Bangladeshi society.
Totally agreed
And this terrorist attack took place because her fault she busy. Aressting the opposition and blame them for everything

Looked at the profile. Studied in NSu and Monash,supposedly from a economically well doing family.

It's very concerning that how some students from a very well known institution lacks a working brain.
And there is many of them like this one. Gov. should take strong action against NSU. I will like to see it getting shut for eternity. If they can't control radical preaching among the students inside their campus, they better not allowed to run one.

Totally agreed
And this terrorist attack took place because her fault she busy. Aressting the opposition and blame them for everything

Its nt the fault of nsu look at him he is so modern
Terrorist can be frm anywhere

Back
Top Bottom