What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

Totally agreed
And this terrorist attack took place because her fault she busy. Aressting the opposition and blame them for everything

Its nt the fault of nsu look at him he is so modern
Terrorist can be frm anywhere
Yes..but NSU has a radicalization problem...multiple of their students have been found to have connections with Huji and the other group with the yellow banner.

WARNING: DEAD TERRORISTS
http://www.alltips24.com/tips/xclusive/2016/07/1423

Looked at the profile. Studied in NSu and Monash,supposedly from a economically well doing family.

It's very concerning that how some students from a very well known institution lacks a working brain.
And there is many of them like this one. Gov. should take strong action against NSU. I will like to see it getting shut for eternity. If they can't control radical preaching among the students inside their campus, they better not allowed to run one.

No doubt the others fall in a similar demography. I've heard numerous rumors of radicalization at that place. And this proves it to be true 100%.

It is heavy. Really heavy considering that NSU is one of the top private universities in the country. Especially for my generation of people. Just imagine what their families are going through right now.

It is highly probable that they were radicalized online as well. What better way to circulate an idea? Who were they talking to? Where did they receive their training? When? Those, along with other important questions are important to answer. And I don't know if we'd get them anytime soon.

What is important is that we all remain united against this poisonous ideology. And hopefully take our country back.

One of the terrorists reported missing since March 1.
12802960_1666317180297826_1252664831824975109_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1666317180297826&set=gm.1041098269287343&type=3&theater

This is the guy.

13495303_10206566379418180_6776403798241038833_n.jpg

13521852_1745185179090412_4031521650734069295_n.jpg

So what would make these young men, who apparently went to good educational establishments and came from prosperous families and had plenty of support and friends want to kill themselves and brutally murder others?

What the h3ll is going on in their brains? Almost all self motivated terrorist in recent times have been well educated and economically sound - this is so insane!

No doubt the others fall in a similar demography. I've heard numerous rumors of radicalization at that place. And this proves it to be true 100%.

It is heavy. Really heavy considering that NSU is one of the top private universities in the country. Especially for my generation of people. Just imagine what their families are going through right now.

It is highly probable that they were radicalized online as well. What better way to circulate an idea? Who were they talking to? Where did they receive their training? When? Those, along with other important questions are important to answer. And I don't know if we'd get them anytime soon.

What is important is that we all remain united against this poisonous ideology. And hopefully take our country back.
I had pointed out this demography right after the rajib haider killing,in this very forum. His killers were NSU students too.from wealthy families, studied in a high standard institute. And looks like they were first came in touch with the heionus ideology through online and offline. They were active in social media.

And I strongly hope and pray we find the answers to all those questions.

Bangladesh won't fall to these radical bastard. We shall stay vigilant.

Last edited:
Police were reportedly searching for these five terrorists for some time now. Raids were carried out in Dhaka and many other parts of the country.

source - Police HQ.

I suspect after the terrorist who were trying to kill the college teacher got caught by the people, these bastards had gone underground. That's why the couldn't find them.

So what would make these young men, who apparently went to good educational establishments and came from prosperous families and had plenty of support and friends want to kill themselves and brutally murder others?

What the h3ll is going on in their brains? Almost all self motivated terrorist in recent times have been well educated and economically sound - this is so insane!

Religion is one hell of a drug.

Why not ? Killing any unarmed person even in war field is not suport by Islam.

It has been a way of the muslims to behead the unarmed vanquished for many Centuries. No one tried to speak against it because it is against their religious believe. Jihadists are following only the instructions or a hint they receive from the old books.

Yes..but NSU has a radicalization problem...multiple of their students have been found to have connections with Huji and the other group with the yellow banner.

WARNING: DEAD TERRORISTS
http://www.alltips24.com/tips/xclusive/2016/07/1423

Dhaka university and rajsahi university also has terrorist blaming univeraity wont work
Its upto the police todo the work
As ur ok inside the campus ur normal wat u do outside no one will no and online

Nw peple of bangladesh should understand Pakistan is nt our enemy
Terrorist is our enemy

Bangladesh always blame rajakars of 1971
You looking for rajakar this are the one and real

If we did nt waste time against pakistan and opposition and use to fight terrorist
We would nt have seen this days

Government of present has failed us

They wanted 72 virgin our commandos gave them what they wanted sending them to helll

Remmber nw a days terrorist are educated and frm good familys

Nw peple of bangladesh should understand Pakistan is nt our enemy
Terrorist is our enemy

Bangladesh always blame rajakars of 1971
You looking for rajakar this are the one and real

If we did nt waste time against pakistan and opposition and use to fight terrorist
We would nt have seen this days

Government of present has failed us

Pakistan isnt our enemy. But BNP/JeI terrorists are. You right. But BNP/JeI are Pakistan's pa chata kutta who hunts Bangladeshis. So BD people hate Pakistan for BNP/JeI. If you have any misconceptions ask any time. No wonder these kinds of misconception on terror source is behind spreading terrorism in BD.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom