What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

CmXVYRZVMAIVO0M.jpg

Innocence is subjective. Are jews also innocent?

The whole point is my brother,It doesn't matter any more.Dead s are dead.Bloods have already been shade.

People is dead,regardless of their origin,nationality, we can't bring them back.

The thing to do is instead of creating divide among ourselves we should look forward and make sure this kind of tragedy never happen again. EVER.

I hope you get what I was trying to make him understand.

How can one make sure this of tragedy never happen again , if we don't know why it happened in the first place - Hence the basic questions.

Creating a Divide is Nobody's Goal. One is just trying to understand and make sense - ONLY then one can try to prevent such tragedy

When a tactic has been practised too often, I don't think it falls into the clever part. I was hoping they would fit the APC with tear canisters and release them right after they crashed the APC onto the wall.
When it's a new situation it's not unclever to use either.These Mofos don't study strategy.

They probably knew what happened inside.
I think so.

Last edited:
How can one make sure this of tragedy never happen again , if we don't know why it happened in the first place - Hence the basic questions.

Creating a Divide is Nobody's Goal. One is just trying to understand and make sense - ONLY then one can try to prevent such tragedy
Agree. But the way he and few other started and talked and replied on this,is what ticked me.
Anyway,I am bit in shock and grieving,not in a state to debate.so I will stay way from further debates.

Pray for us.Regards.

Last edited:
SO ISIS says there were 5 of them..and we have 5 bodies...so none of them are missing?

actually 7, rest 2's photos have not published

ISPR talked about six dead,one detained.

But How come IS says five? Foreign traineds with local sleeper sells who helped them to get in?

Last edited:
This kind of incidents will increase in future. Internal security requires major investment and looks more vital area then military.

No you moron....You were not following the news....It was the American state dept that was constantly saying no link with IS found....go back and do some reading...you are a lawyer and don't even know how to make rational points and you are here to teach people about intelligence and false flag operations....posting images with quotes on them are not intelligence. Either you are extremely stupid(god knows how you got a law degree) or you are intentionally ignorant....either way you are disgrace to Bangladeshis in this forum.

No the State Department was saying they could not yet confirm whether it was ISIS but the pro-Indian media claimed that the Americans were denying ISIS involvement ... I am sure you understand that but are just playing stupid.

Where the **** did I paint an optimistic picture? Your two bit Bangladeshi political tactics isn't going to work in an international forum....just like your knowledge of "intelligence" holds no value here.

Yea keep on saying that to yourself if it helps you sleep ...

Those who commenting one liners or throwing out conspiracy theories, imagine yourself in place of those victims for a second and you will know how easy it is to type anything comes to your mind behind computers.

Is because APC were going to be used SWADS were not part of the operation?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom