What's new

Terrorism, Shameless Religious Bigotry and Pakistani Mindset

I have seen a video of a cd shop of Mingora when Radio Mullah ruled. The cd shop had dvd and vcds of executions and were distributed for free. The labels read the names of the soldiers.

This is how sick these Taliban here.

Any more Taliban apologists out there? Any more sympathizers out there?

All of them should be annihilated .

I have seen a video of a cd shop of Mingora when Radio Mullah ruled. The cd shop had dvd and vcds of executions and were distributed for free. The labels read the names of the soldiers.

This is how sick these Taliban here.

short beheading clips were being virally passed through phones aswell, what pissed me of was that some well educated people were stupid enough to fall for the 'na pak army' slogans and bullshit and these people were not even good practicing muslims yet they backed these extremists. Some good friends of mine became ex-friends, I tried to reason with them but they had their heads so far up their azzs, it became so tragicially comedic.

This is an organized assault on Pakistan's sovereignty! Who knows these videos are coming from anti Pakistan media cell to build hate against people living in the northern areas. Now when drones kill children and women indiscriminately not a single eye of Pakistani nation goes wet, because they think it is justified to cook all the people living in those region. Pakistan should protest or knock down few drones otherwise, the terrorism would spread its poison like an out of control tumor

^^^ anything against America or in the favor of Islam is a Conspiracy theory I guess....

It's high time that Pakistan should transform itself into a moderate islamic country just like Turkey,etc.....pakistan needs to throw out extremism,fundamentalism first...unless that happens terrorism will prevail in Pakistan

Every side have its dark view. You cant blame to whole side. Seeing some bad TTP Talibans killing so you blame whole Talibans or whole Islam? Seeing few Armyman beating people so blame whole Military or whole Pakistan? Seeing Hitler then, blame whole Germany? Or whole Christianity? Seeing Plastine killing so blame whole Jew or whole Israel? Seeing Muslim killing in india so blame whole Hindus or whole India? Seeing war based on a lie of 9-11 killing millions of Muslim you blame whole non-muslims? So in this way every side is terrorist to other? Just dont judge your self, their is Allah who judge, who is better and who not.

Pakistan as Islamic moderate country? What you sayin? Out of your mind? Who are we to moderate Islam? Dont you think that the Protection of Islam is Taken by Allah and if we did try to moderate Islam what could happen? And don't dont dear to think it. It will remain as Islamic republic of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom