What's new

Terror in Vienna

Apparently, the Hilton hotel in Vienna has also been siezed by Terrorists.

When will Germanic peoples come to their senses.

Madness ! People are becoming totally mad 😡
RIP to the policeman who died

1 terrorist dead and 1 policeman dead

Last edited:
I feel for Vienna, a city like that can't deal with such savages. God help them.
There is no doubt an unprecedented assault against the European mainland. If they hit Austria which had nothing to do with the cartoon fiasco, no where is safe.
The filth are fast turning the entire population of Europe against Muslims.

I feel for Vienna, a city like that can't deal with such savages. God help them.
There is no doubt an unprecedented assault against the European mainland. If they hit Austria which had nothing to do with the cartoon fiasco, no where is safe.
The filth are fast turning the entire population of Europe against Muslims.
Admit the existence of this filth in your community, identify it, and ostracize it. I cannot speak to the French Muslim population, but I regularly deal with the Pakistani British. They are a lovely community provided they become more inclusive. This would require that their first loyalties be with their secular national values.

As things stand now, the Pakistani diaspora is more religiously extreme than us Pakistanis. One of the most prominent examples of herd behavior in today's world.
Someone is really trying hard to turn Muslims into the Jews of pre-1945.
That someone being the Muslim community itself, unfortunately. Some retrospection should put things into perspective.

Admit the existence of this filth in your community, identify it, and ostracize it. I cannot speak to the French Muslim population, but I regularly deal with the Pakistani British. They are a lovely community provided they become more inclusive. This would require that their first loyalties be with their secular national values.

As things stand now, the Pakistani diaspora is more religiously extreme than us Pakistanis. One of the most prominent examples of heard behavior in today's world.

We've done a good job here in the UK among our community, of which I am an active part of. European communities are out of our reach and I don't think they would listen to us.

My wife is an Austrian . Luckily she stayed in today. I was so nervous when things excalated in France . I used to be on the phone with her whenever she went out last few days.

God had mercy on us that she stayed in today. Please pray for innocent people. Austrians are the most innocent in the world , they do not deserve to die like this . Keep you prayers coming in guys. I don't know how I'll be able to sleep after tonight. Things are tense even now . My family locked themselves at home. They are only 7 minutes off meidling where helicopters are flying overhead .

We've done a good job here in the UK among our community, of which I am an active part of. European communities are out of our reach and I don't think they would listen to us.
Like I said, I deal with your people regularly. There is more work that needs to be done. It is the children who need to look at the non-Muslim population as a full and equal part of their community. A bright little boy from Manchester upon being introduced to the idea of universal brotherhood by me asked if I meant that he should consider the non-Muslim population as his 'frenemies.' It made me sad to realise that these young children are being taught the same exclusive, fundamental ideas of identity that have caused so much suffering back home.

And what will those values be ?
As things stand now, the Pakistani diaspora is more religiously extreme than us Pakistanis. One of the most prominent examples of herd behavior in today's world.
That diaspora is one of the few reason your country is running mate...

That someone being the Muslim community itself, unfortunately. Some retrospection should put things into perspective.
Yeah Muslim community blamed Muslims for Lyon and Avignon attacks that were not even committed by Muslims right ?

Back
Top Bottom