What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

upload_2016-1-20_8-0-13.jpeg

May Allah subhanu-Taala give strength and sabr to the loved ones of the martyred innocents souls (Ameen)

Yes this is the time. India has a history of using Afghan land to create trouble in Pakistan. India has a history to support and export terror. India has a history to use terrorism in neighboring nations.

So yes we have every reason to bring India in this thread and every similar thread.

Well then where is the evidence???

Well then where is the evidence???

There is no time for evidence. And I don't want to give evidence either. I want death of TTP leadership in Afghanistan and extreme pain to elements supporting TTP.

I want action. Enough with all the evidences and counter evidences.

There is no time for evidence. And I don't want to give evidence either. I want death of TTP leadership in Afghanistan and extreme pain to elements supporting TTP.

I want action. Enough with all the evidences and counter evidences.

Really tell this to your army and people who make policies in your country...Because are the ones who classify terrorist as good terrorist and bad terrorist or as non-state actors....If you really want action let it start from your country then everything will be clear...

And let us hope that Pakistan army takes necessary actions against all terrorist groups like Taliban, Al-Qeda, Kashmiri Jihadi groups etc etc....

Overt military action inside Afghanistan is not a good idea. It will only fuel the anti Pakistan sentiments and give new life to recruitment of TTP. Borders can not be sealed. It's just not possible. There are three steps I think we need to take which will give immediate results.

1. Afghan government must pay a heavy price every time an attack happens inside Pakistan. We choke them and bring them back to their senses. How? Transit trade should be blocked for a certain period. Indian supplies must be absolutely blocked. A horde of Afghan refugees must enter back inside Afghanistan every time such incident occurs. At least 100,000 must be kicked out within a week. Airspace for Afghan bound aircraft should be closed. Fuel and banking services should be stopped etc etc. In short it must hurt Afghan government if an attack originates from Afghanistan.

2. We need to move first line of defense closer to Afghan border. FATA must be made a province. Civilian government infrastructure must go up and running. Policing, schooling, and town support measures should go up and running without further delay. We can not afford to keep one of our region in 17th century. With education and job opportunities it will be difficult for militants to filter through that area.

3. Madrasahs and Masajid which identify themselves to any particular group or sect must be taken over by government, with brute force. One statement by JUI-F or Mullah Aziz should land them straight in military prison. State must show its power. Signals of weakness only invite aggression.

Agreed with the part 1. What about using some local militant commander to attack TTP leadership in Afghanistan. What about using Afghan Taliban or Haqqani Network to attack TTP leadership. To make them unsettle there. What about similar kind of covert operations to eliminate leadership one by one.

Really tell this to your army and people who make policies in your country...Because are the ones who classify terrorist as good terrorist and bad terrorist or as non-state actors....If you really want action let it start from your country then everything will be clear...

And let us hope that Pakistan army takes necessary actions against all terrorist groups like Taliban, Al-Qeda, Kashmiri Jihadi groups etc etc....

Everyone classifies between good and bad terrorists including USA and India. And they should. What you said is typical Indian bullsh!t. We are not going to be impressed since no matter how good it sounds it is pure bullsh!t.

Nothing will happen unless we throw out Afghans , Tajik and Uzbeks ... give strict warning to Tribal's to stop supporting Taliban and giving them shelters ..
We have to start bombing Afghanistan to take out targets sitting in Kunar and Nuristan ..
There is no good or bad Taliban , only good Taliban should be dead Taliban ..

we have to close down Madarsas , regulate them , and have strict regulations for every mosque .. close or shut down every single Religious Party operating in Pakistan ..
or else we will keep carrying bodies of innocents and this war will never end ..

weaponry Used in the operation...Any one knows what these are?
and what the requirement for mortar guns in this operation.. can any one brief?
@Zarvan @Horus

There are different Troops with different weapons:

First Line was guards of the University which did fail they are ill equipped with a pump gun and a 1965 era rifle- no match for a Ak-47.

Second Line are Troops of Army-FC-Police which are outside deployed for securing the area, of course their vehicles have MG-3 board gun.

Third line are the Storm Troops special Forces of Army,FC and Police which stormed and killed the TTP dogs inside, they are very well equipped and trained for this mission, thats out of question, more important is, why all teachers and guards are not equipped with a MP-5, we have it in large number in storage an production ! The pure teacher did only have tiny 9mm pistol !

Last edited:
the operation is still on and you have already concluded its done by Indians

Hardly An Hour Had Past After The Pathankot Attack And Your Media Started Broadcasting A Recorded Telephone Call From A Terrorist Conversing With His Mother.

I Bet Even CIA Do Not Wiretap That Quickly:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Story in APC and at this university would have been different if the teachers would have been trained and equipped with Mp-5 sub machine guns, which are made in Pakistan in mass.

We want that every school and University in Pakistan is equipped with 5 x MP-5 sub machine guns, depends on the size of the school and number of Students !

mp5-01 (1).jpg

I thought he was still in Iran. The public must demand action in Afghanistan and all other territories supporting terrorism in Pakistan.
Most if the public is too ignorant that even a tragedy of such scale doest not bring them on a single platform to question their government. I think social media is the only tool we can use to put at least some pressure to take action

Most if the public is too ignorant that even a tragedy of such scale doest not bring them on a single platform to question their government. I think social media is the only tool we can use to put at least some pressure to take action

@Horus please engage Facebook Team to put pressure and start social media campaign for this.

I read about this Chemistry professor who gave his life to protect his students (by returning firing with his pistol apparently). Is there a good article about him somewhere yet?

May the brave soul RIP.

Back
Top Bottom