What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

Islamic extremisism is evil behind all the atrocities in the world ... this evil lies in the doctrine , for the world its new and for many regions it has been been there for centuries. Denial wont help !

Even emphasizing it more will also not helps to make ur point on it, Muslims are Muslims, only, u cant count Munkirs, Munafiqs , Mushriks and Khwarjis in Islam.. As this liberal & Islamic Extremist was first introduced by Gen. Musharaf.. if they are violent, and killing innocent, then they r not Muslims..

Yes
@Super Falcon Achakzai & ANP enemies of Pakistan & their purpose is to only Pakistan in every way. Check their bank accounts & you will for whom they speak for.
Dear i know but who will take them out army should execute them i say

Followers ex friends like PPP who ever with them on chain should be sent to helll

Our enemies played a master stroke bh renting politions in pak so they wont allow any bill to pass against their willl

Than they send these killers and people like achakzai says india is a friend

I think pak nation should stand up and go kill these bastereds

This parliment has nothing to do with common pakistani issues instead in the parliment they praise the nations who are sending terrorist in pak

How many body guards he has. 10, 20 at most 100-150??

Local commanders in Afghanistan have more fighters than that. Why not use them. Why not use elements inside Afghan govt or establishment to target them. Afghans are easy sellouts.

But here we are busy killing small cockroaches in Pakistan.
It would have been done but it seem he is fully protected by RAW and NDS these days.

Yes
How many body guards he has. 10, 20 at most 100-150??

Local commanders in Afghanistan have more fighters than that. Why not use them. Why not use elements inside Afghan govt or establishment to target them. Afghans are easy sellouts.

But here we are busy killing small cockroaches in Pakistan.
Time to go with full throttle and help talibans kill TTP and fazaullah and ABDULLAH ABDULLAH and NDS and who ever in state of mind of anti pak sentiment

Our future is at stake nothing alarmingthan that

Yes Fazlullah doesn't move he moves with entire body guards. But it's time to use Afghan Taliban to get rid of Mullah Radio and the retard who took responsibility today
it amazing you guys still believe in good taliban and bad taliban.
wow just wow

S
It would have been done but it seem he is fully protected by RAW and NDS these days.
still takibabs can takecare of them if we support time to take on afghanistan full on

The afganistan will listen to its master not pak it is clear they wont bring us enemies they will feed our enemies

in this country nothing will happen now 4 days everyone will cry crocodile tears . air force will sure today claim they bombed 76 terrorists . army chief will visit they site senate and parliament will pass resolution few days bla bla and then everything will be back one routine

in this country nothing will happen now 4 days everyone will cry crocodile tears . air force will sure today claim they bombed 76 terrorists . army chief will visit they site senate and parliament will pass resolution few days bla bla and then everything will be back one routine

Hate to say this but agreed.

Show some respect ZARVAN is very respectable guy and he also has same pain as u and i but our ideas could be different but objective are same

Yes time to save pak we took 70 years all pressure and we are getting what we did with country time to take out everything just do what is right forget what USA do we can live up with sanction but not like this NK is living with its head held high today USA fear of them and we are agriculture nation we can feed our people if we be sincere with nation

you don't need raad and babur for everything aqal kai andhai.

You can do covert operations inside Afghanistan against TTP. Afghanistan is a dysfunctional state. It is not even a proper country. Use Afghan taliban or some local commanders to hit TTP inside Afghanistan. Pakistan has its assets in Afghanistan. All it requires from these ball less losers is to use them.

What is stopping you from mining the damn border. Why not make a list of most important infiltration points and mine them fully.

Beta if I would be leader then I wouldn't be doing this drama of condemning and visiting hospitals. I would have simply resigned if I wouldn't be able to do all of the above.

I don't know how some of you here are conveniently ranting about taking on Afghanistan or xyz, as if its some kind of a video game. Pakistan at best can only increase the intelligence gathering and may be hit in a covert op some place neutral.
The lads have done exceptionally well in FATA and Karachi in dismantling the terrorists network

It is now on the government to take steps at a political level and free funds for the military to fence the border, mine the border, and may be up the ante at appropriate fronts where there is a need of iron fist

RIP to all the victims, These evil monsters who are hell bent on killing innocent students need to be be punished severely, and that means going after safe hideouts in Afghanistan. Show no mercy to terrorists, if there is to be any peace in Pakistan, Pakistan needs to go hard after the terrorists, financial backers and safe heavens.

LETS USE THIS THREAD FOR CONDOLENCES AND UPDATES ONLY!

What a sad day, these f*** will continue and try to create terror in our hearts, we can't give in to their sick mentality, would request posters to please use this thread for Updates and Condolences only, no fights please.
It is to note an alert was issues throughout the provinces that terrorists had infiltrated, why can't we just seal the f*** border, attackers were young, could only speak Pastho(according to an eye-witness). Sad to see young people being brainwashed, some people are using poor Afghans to their gains, we should literally bomb these brainwashing centers. Zarb-e-azb alone will not tackle this cancer, NAP was made, unfortunately our political leadership hasn't given it much importance. I hope these innocent precious lives are enough to wake these f*** up, seriously. We are in a state of war, we should be in a state of emergency. We need to get aggressive and if needed attack these fuckers in Afghanistan.

Sorry of the poor language, thoughts needed, @balixd ,@Icarus ....

one rescue worker from AlKhidamat says that the attacker dead body was also lying with gun hanging around his neck & he looks just 15/16 years old .. :unsure:
Sad, young people are easy to brainwash.

My Prayers are with Pakistan as they deal with another attack that has killed and hurt so many once again. I hope the Pakistan Army goes after them just as they did after last school attack. Schools and University's are soft targets and maybe it is time to have security in place to protect the teachers and students . The Taliban are uneducated and they use this to terrorize many . Education is greatest weapon on earth for they loose control so commit to education world wide and defeat them ! There is only two words to describe the terrorist who do this they are inhumane bastards and you do not represent Islam and are a disgrace to your faith.

Back
Top Bottom