What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

Dunya News ‏@DunyaNews 38s38 seconds ago
Assistant Prof Hamid fought back, shooting his weapon at terrorists to protect students #TaleemParHamla

CZJ-0jfWAAAPVta.jpg
Govt should award him for his gallantry. RIP and solute you Sir because of your bravery many innocent lives are saved and for the Guards who almost unarmed as comparison to terrorist fight back and managed to kill two of them, they were armed with pump action 12 gauge Guns and old 303 type Guns. They face barrages of automatic firearm bullets.

The fact is, until all the big fishes are not executed who are sitting in Afghanistan in their masters lap these attacks will never end. It is the mind our boys will have to target not the body as it is dead like a zombie & by only targeting the body over & over again will not kill the zombie, so destroy the mind. Its time to take hard steps against rented terrorists & reject all the fake promises made by Afghanistan with Pakistan, our Intel team knows where the big fishes are, its time for some action not talking.

Like always. And our PM would be holding a stupid conference to bring peace in this piece of sh!t kanjarkhana called as Afghanistan.

Like always calls have been traced to Afghanistan.

Was there any doubt before this call trace? We have to close the border of Afghanistan while doing covert operations while telling afghan govt that if they don't do anything in small time span then we will use drone, hot pursuit and other options to secure our nation...

Govt should award him for his gallantry. RIP and solute you Sir because of your bravery many innocent lives are saved and for the Guards who almost unarmed as comparison to terrorist fight back and managed to kill two of them, they were armed with pump action 12 gauge Guns and old 303 type Guns. They face barrages of automatic firearm bullets.

Yeah sure, the Govt. is good for only awarding people like Hussain Haqqani & not the patriots or Nationalists.

don't need to convince me... If the govt tomorrow announces that we are going to build a fence, trench, mine and place sentinals and to do that we will take a loan for which you will pay for the next 10 years and I will say hurrah. We have to secure our western border no doubt about it... It is currently the most dangerous..

However we also have to do covert operations against the leadership of TTP while also pressurizing the afghan govt severely.
If we save money we will be killed like this and more issues on our economy one way or other money has to go atleast with fences we do our best to secure areas

Pak nation is very resiliance we manage burden of fences just do it

Was there any doubt before this call trace? We have to close the border of Afghanistan while doing covert operations while telling afghan govt that if they don't do anything in small time span then we will use drone, hot pursuit and other options to secure our nation...

Yes but do we have rulers to do that. I have no hope even with Raheel Sharif. For Nawaz Sharif the less I say the better.

We should praise quick action by Pak army within 30 minutes they deployed lethal force against the terrorists and managed to clear the university with 1 and half hour. Solute to all brave SSG, Army troops and police.

#‎COAS‬ Visited Distt. Headquater Hospital, Met Injured

View attachment 288422

Its time to act, not talk General. All the promises made by Afghanistan were fake, it is time to target all the big fishes hiding in Afghanistan & who are sitting comfortably in their masters lap. Take them out to end terrorism in Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom