What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

India would be bring in this thread and all threads related to terrorism in Pakistan. Live with it.

ya areesh let indians please go, lets discuss about improving our security situation and how we can end this out of control situation !

If we save money we will be killed like this and more issues on our economy one way or other money has to go atleast with fences we do our best to secure areas

Pak nation is very resiliance we manage burden of fences just do it

Nothing tops security. We will survive any expense that the fences will bring or security of our borders will bring... Lives of our people, of our children, of our students and of our intellectuals stand more important. I would pay for that fence my whole life if I have to so that I would not wake up and find out students and children's are being killed.

The govt must do that and if any politician stand against it then he must he be taken under custody or ignored... We cannot allow this to continue..

Time to put bullet to every polition in pak these are the real threats to our security their unparallel love to india

Now nawaz says even we have proof on india but dont blame india because my bussiness is in india let few pak killed no probleum

Yesterday biggest *** hole ACHAKZAI said dont say india is our enemy in parliment im sure he is too on RAW payroll army should hit him where he sit

You know what will happen if he does that, so he won't say a word.

Dear it's not islamic Extremest... As in islam their is only way of teaching & Followings,,,nor Moderate or extreme,,, As Terrorists are claimed globally as terrorist, no Religion and country dependent... As now the terrorists are European born and nationals.. So that is being spreaded globally...

Islamic extremisism is evil behind all the atrocities in the world ... this evil lies in the doctrine , for the world its new and for many regions it has been been there for centuries. Denial wont help !

Yes but do we have rulers to do that. I have no hope even with Raheel Sharif. For Nawaz Sharif the less I say the better.

I myself am losing hope in this... Sadly and very sadly and I hope I an wrong but later we will forget and no action will happen apart from empty words and accusations. This incidents will happen until we secure our border and kill the leadership.

Let the Pakistanis have their space to grieve and vent. We did the same at Pathankot.

There will be a time to have a rational discussion, but that time is not now. Criticism and 'advice' will only inflame matters and come off as condescension.

For now, sympathies to the families of the dead. This is a tragedy.
true:tup:
RIP

Where is the world leadership now? why are they not standing with us like the stood up against STAGED France attacks? They will not come because we are not their concern & our lives does not matter to them, to hell with their condolences, F**K THEM.

We need Armed Guards at Universities every gate should be guarded by at least 4 people one should have Sub Machine Gun and others should have pistols
why to guard every uni, collage, and hospitals??
PA know everything about who they are, where they are, how many they are, just kill those bastards where they are. and fence the western border all at once..

Snipers (sent two terrorist to Jahanum)
pakistan.jpg

Time to put bullet to every polition in pak these are the real threats to our security their unparallel love to india

Now nawaz says even we have proof on india but dont blame india because my bussiness is in india let few pak killed no probleum

Yesterday biggest *** hole ACHAKZAI said dont say india is our enemy in parliment im sure he is too on RAW payroll army should hit him where he sit
Not only on the politicians ?
Our military apologists also should reconsider their stupid policy to letting the terrorists operate from Afghanistan ?
Why are they , not attacking the terrorists hidding in Afghanistan is the biggest problem indeed itself ? politicians are stopping that or against that , should be taken to the cleaners , there is no doubt it ?
But our military needs to show the seriousness about it ?

Catching few , low level killers in urban sindh or Punjab won't kill the ISIS/TTP/SECTERIAN TERRORISTS GHOST SITTING in Afghanistan , & having cup of tea , after all of their stupid terrorists activities in Pakistan ?
I belive , politicians are stupid sheep's , who will follow any one , too powerfull to them & deadly for them , be it terrorists of army?
Pak army needs yo shut the ISPR /rangers microphones & stupid details ?
Instead they need to bring the head of the master mind of the APS & now charsada incident master mind , which they claim to kill or capture before ?
Our army needs to listen to Pakistanis instead sitting on the eggs which it thinks will bring us few more chickens ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom