What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

Cm kpk is in Dubai .. Will come Tomorrow. Same situation as nawaz. but where are the ministers and the federal ministers... Minister for defense or information or others... To come and console the people and tell them that they will do anything they can to attack those responsible. Sad and disappointing.

All are in Parliament as shown on PTV.... IK leave for Charsaddah from bani gala

CZJ6Os-WQAANzeJ.jpg

I would request my countrymen here not to blame India unless we have concrete evidences. There is no use of blaming if we don't have any proofs.

Even if we have concrete evidences there is no use in blaming them, instead I wish we could make sure that their (both of them) agencies don't get enough time to plan and support such attacks.

Afghanistan is a country not a province you can't just attack just like that...

No doubt about it but we can't sit back and do nothing... We must give them an ultimatem . if they do not hand over ttp leadership or do operation against them in a time period then we will utilize hot pursuit and drone options to attack them even commando operations...

If we don't have the guts to do that then we have to spend every cent we have to fence, mine and trench the border... We can't keep losing kids and professors yaar. Our future and intellectuals are dying...

Time of giving and receiving proofs is all over. It is time for Pakistan's ballless leadership to grow some balls and go after TTP leadership in Afghanistan. It is time to crush head of the snake.

Nobody here is interested in this sharing and giving thing.
tell is it not a fact that most terror organization like TTP get funds from GCC oil rich states ?

tell is it not a fact that automatick weapons and explosives are easy to purchase in many arms black markets in KPK and afghanistan ?

tell me is it not a fact that there are many nations who have more say in security matters in Afghanistan than india ?

there are many other facts but tell me why blame india for it just for the sake of blame game than going after these TTP rats

Provincial Govts better hold yourselves for the wrath of General sb, this time he won't be sparing antone, be it Khattak or CM Punjab -----

Afghanistan is a country not a province you can't just attack just like that...

It is a disfunctional country. Ruled and guarded by America and other foreigners. Its NDS is openly involved in supporting TTP.

What more reasons you need to attack TTP in Afghanistan? It is not a country. It is a dysfunctional piece of sh!t.

No doubt about it but we can't sit back and do nothing... We must give them an ultimatem . if they do not hand over ttp leadership or do operation against them in a time period then we will utilize hot pursuit and drone options to attack them even commando operations...

If we don't have the guts to do that then we have to spend every cent we have to fence, mine and trench the border... We can't keep losing kids and professors yaar. Our future and intellectuals are dying...

50k - 60k people from Afghanistan cross our border ... should make our Borders secure like eastern one ... there are more threats from western border then eastern one

one rescue worker from AlKhidamat says that the attacker dead body was also lying with gun hanging around his neck & he looks just 15/16 years old .. :unsure:

He co
Such trips to such forums can only be handled by educated person not by patwari who gets direction on what to speak & how to speak. A true Nationalist would had cancelled everything & return back home but he is no Nationalist.
he could sended anyone being a pm his all duties lies inside pak

If u take record of his current pm he is more days on trips than in pm office

tell is it not a fact that most terror organization like TTP get funds from GCC oil rich states ?

tell is it not a fact that automatick weapons and explosives are easy to purchase in many arms black markets in KPK and afghanistan ?

tell me is it not a fact that there are many nations who have more say in security matters in Afghanistan than india ?

there are many other facts but tell me why blame india for it just for the sake of blame game than going after these TTP rats
how would you like to hear about Indian chemicals being used for bomb making by TTP????

i can understand how Pakistani chemicals land in India - but indian stuff being found in far flung area - all the way across Punjab and KPK ---in a remote area where india doesn't even have a border with ----thats something new

Agre

Agrreed time to fence entire border with afghanistan and double check on afghanis coming by visas in pak

And send afghan refugess as soon as u can these are the real pain send them where their love lies india

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom