What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

I would request my countrymen here not to blame India unless we have concrete evidences. There is no use of blaming if we don't have any proofs.

@AUSTERLITZ

Pakistan seems to have very effectively tackled this terrorist attack. Can you explain how they did it so well while we took so long for the Pathankot attack?

If this is not the thread to respond then can you explain in some related thread in the Indian Defence section?
In this incident direct action was required as these scum had already begun attacking civlians so just like in 26/11 in the security forces had to engage them immediately. In Pathankot the vermin were contained from the moment they got into the base and never posed a threat to civlian life so the security forces could play more of a methodical waiting game with them. Very, very different attacks that shouldn't be compared.

RIP to all, wipe these animals from the face of the earth- attacking innocents at a school and now a university? They want the world to be as backwards as them. There are no words for this.

In this incident direct action was required as these scum had already begun attacking civlians so just like in 26/11 in the security forces had to engage them immediately. In Pathankot the vermin were contained from the moment they got into the base and never posed a threat to civlian life so the security forces could play more of a methodical waiting game with them. Very, very different attacks that shouldn't be compared.

RIP to all, wipe these animals from the face of the earth- attacking innocents at a school and now a university? They want the world to be as backwards as them. There are no words for this.

Your reaction in Pathankot was sh!t. But anyways that is not topic. Take effectiveness of your security forces to some other thread.

These conferences are meaningless with all this sh!t happening inside this country. I would see if he has balls to take action against rats hiding in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is a country not a province you can't just attack just like that...

Reports are these terrorist send a call to modi office today so do this made modi sender of them we can play same blame game

CM KPK is waiting for IK i guess

Cm kpk is in Dubai .. Will come Tomorrow. Same situation as nawaz. but where are the ministers and the federal ministers... Minister for defense or information or others... To come and console the people and tell them that they will do anything they can to attack those responsible. Sad and disappointing.

Your reaction in Pathankot was sh!t. But anyways that is not topic. Take effectiveness of your security forces to some other thread.
I'm not going to go offtopic and point out the fallacy of this statement.

Do not quote me on this thread again.

RIP to all victims again.

CZJ7E8LW0AADME9.jpg

COAS visiting the injured @ Hospital

CZAYILuWAAE267v.jpg

I'm not going to go offtopic and point out the fallacy of this statement.

Do not quote me on this thread again.

RIP to all victims again.

there was no fallacy. Your reaction was cr@p. but anyways. Whatever.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom