What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

SSG arrived at the scene my friend just message me, 4 security guards present there challenge the terrorists and in exchange of fire they injured. Heavy gun fight, apparently terrorist hiding in isolated place inside university and student, teachers are safe.

They will run in circles, while the perpetrators sneak away. Why did they attack this University and who did it.?

SSG arrived at the scene my friend just message me, 4 security guards present there challenge the terrorists and in exchange of fire they injured. Heavy gun fight, apparently terrorist hiding in isolated place inside university and student, teachers are safe.
SSG arrived so soon? Are you sure they are not QRF?

Not a failure you know how many universities schools hospitals we have how can we manage to put them all on high alert, just prepare warplanes and directly bombed the consulates in Afghanistan.

Yes it is a failure .............. no excuses please.

Ma data tol umer da gulono khar weyelede kalq mein pirzo she da bomuno paykhawara. InshAllah our country will more unite after these coward attacks by these scumbags.

Pathetic reporting by media. At least we will have to give this to the Indian media. They conducted themselves way too professionally. Sad

Just spotted SSG on dawn news. Confirmed.

Hell to terrorists!!

They are not humans by soul.

Hope pak fauz kill them and everyone is safe in University!!

Professor Hamid of Chemistry Department has been martyred (Geo news)

there are some casualties but the numbers cannot be ascertained yet.

This is extremely sad. Whatever be your grouse against any Government - killing of innocent citizens is not going to further any cause. My condolences.

Back
Top Bottom