What's new

Terror attack on military service bus in central Ankara leaves 28 dead, 61 wounded

That can only happen if the army steps up.
Which, given the current regional and domestic Turkish dynamics, has a strong potential of driving increased terrorist violence AKA Algeria.

The Egyptian military was smart enough to put in motion events soon after the MB's election to power that prevented the MB from demonstrating whether it could govern effectively and deliver on domestic issues, thereby preventing the MB from gaining wider and deeper public support.

The Turkish AKP on the other hand has been in power for over a decade and has demonstrated the ability to govern effectively and deliver on economic growth and development and a stronger global status. The party has won election after election with significant public support. Any unconstitutional military action in Turkey has a very strong potential to backfire and drive the country into a destructive Islamist terrorist insurgency.

RIP . My country also suffered from suicide bombers .Many Israeli people in Tel-Aviv have their roots in Turkey. Some of them served in Turkish Armed Forces and IDF. Unfortunately Mr. Erdogan destroyed brilliant strategic partnership and sympathy between our people. He made it possible that Jews immigrated from Russia could make hate propaganda against Turkey. I hope that bilateral relations will be as good as they were before MM incident. Israel never forgot that Turkey was the first Muslim country which accepted our state and established relations. Hundred thousands Israelis traveled to beautiful Turkey. Turkish friends can be sure that the "wires" between our states are still active and today more than yesterday. Nobody should believe the propaganda that we try to increase our territory and are looking to Harran. But there is no doubt that Israel supports moderate Barzani regime in Iraq as Turkey does.

RIP . My country also suffered from suicide bombers .Many Israeli people in Tel-Aviv have their roots in Turkey. Some of them served in Turkish Armed Forces and IDF. Unfortunately Mr. Erdogan destroyed brilliant strategic partnership and sympathy between our people. He made it possible that Jews immigrated from Russia could make hate propaganda against Turkey. I hope that bilateral relations will be as good as they were before MM incident. Israel never forgot that Turkey was the first Muslim country which accepted our state and established relations. Hundred thousands Israelis traveled to beautiful Turkey. Turkish friends can be sure that the "wires" between our states are still active and today more than yesterday. Nobody should believe the propaganda that we try to increase our territory and are looking to Harran. But there is no doubt that Israel supports moderate Barzani regime in Iraq as Turkey does.

Wellcome back:) Smells something like that......... LOL.

People who wrote that CIA and Mossad are responsible for the coward attack should immediately go to a psychiatrist. Only conspiracy theoretician can dare to accuse us. It is not our style to hit friends in their back, even their President attacks Israel and the USA on the lowest level. Whom he didn't attacked up to now ? Is there any country left ?
People should remember who seriously threatened Turkey : " Our revenge will not only be limited with economic measures".

BTW our Air-force bombed yesterday and before Syrian Forces and their allies.

Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Israel-strikes-Syrian-army-outpost-south-of-Damascus-monitor-says-445301

People who wrote that CIA and Mossad are responsible for the coward attack should immediately go to a psychiatrist. Only conspiracy theoretician can dare to accuse us. It is not our style to hit friends in their back, even their President attacks Israel and the USA on the lowest level. Whom he didn't attacked up to now ? Is there any country left ?
People should remember who seriously threatened Turkey : " Our revenge will not only be limited with economic measures".

BTW our Air-force bombed yesterday and before Syrian Forces and their allies.

Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Israel-strikes-Syrian-army-outpost-south-of-Damascus-monitor-says-445301

Whoever banned Hurshit should ban his other account too.

@Gibbs, even suggesting that Alevis mights raise against their own country is ridiculous.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia are beginning to understand what a menace militancy and terrorism is. Direct attacks are now becoming frequent in these 2 nations. Unfortunate that the conglomerate of Jihadis and terrorists are expanding rapidly to make unstable countries which have previously been stable.

My sympathies are with my Turkish brothers, Pakistans allies. Such attacks prove that we must work together to banish the threat of terrorism.

Please check thefacebook commentaries. Embarrasing.
Timeline Photos

Somebodies are very happy because of the the terror attack in Ankara.

This people have Turkish passports.

They are celebrating Terror Attack to Capital of Turkey.

They said
if in kurdistan people had died , in Turkey also people should die.
"Love in Capital is very gorgeus"
" Why only one bomb? Next time more please?"
"Great"
"Capital is being bomb,everybody is being penetrated" like a song
and more more worse sentences.

I had a doubt about provacation untill this commentaries.
I had a few hope about peace.
But i have just decided. There is no provacation.The Problem is kurds hate Turks.

Last edited:
The IDF is bombing Assad and allied forces instead of ISIS, Al Nusra and the coterie of other terrorist groups?

Why would they prioritaze them when Hezbollah and Iran are still much greater threat to Israel. Nor ISIS nor Nusra have significante presece close to Israeli border. Its the same ridiculuse reasoning used for years against Turkey re their focus on PKK/YPG instead of ISIS; simple PKK is an exestential threat to Turkey, ISIS wasnt. And they were proven right.

-------------------------

Office of reis -ul- ulema of Bosnia just anonuced that tomorow after jummmah janazzah prayers would be held for victims of Ankara bomb attack in every mosque in Bosnia.

Please check thefacebook commentaries. Embarrasing.
Timeline Photos

Somebodies are very happy because of the the terror attack in Ankara.

This people have Turkish passports.

They are celebrating Terror Attack to Capital of Turkey.

They said
if in kurdistan people had died , in Turkey also people should die.
"Love in Capital is very gorgeus"
" Why only one bomb? Next time more please?"
"Great"
"Capital is being bomb,everybody is being penetrated" like a song
and more more worse sentences.

I had a doubt about provacation untill this commentaries.
I had a few hope about peace.
But i have just decided. There is no provacation.The Problem is kurds hate Turks.

Not Kurds; these are Marxist-Stalinists of the PKK. Their 'god' is Marx, and their 'prophet' is Stalin.

Turkey made two critical mistakes:

1. Not pursuing the Marxist-Stalinists after Ocalan was forced out of Syrian and then Russia due to pressure from the Turkish government

2. Letting down its guard when dealing with the Iranian and Syrian ruling regimes.

Back
Top Bottom