What's new

Terror attack on military service bus in central Ankara leaves 28 dead, 61 wounded

Let me remind you that Turkey as a country is not targetted by its ''enemies'' just because it is Turkey but due to Erdogans policies. Same as the retarded mofos running my country, they are the target, not the people.

Turks should seriously deescalate the situation and look for compromise with ALL countries and entities (except the likes of ISIS).

The Asad regime has the same view. If it wasn't for the flag you're waving I would have taken you as the spokesperson for Putin.

Not really.. I also know the power politics and regional power issues being played here.. Now you can forever add digits to the alleged killed by Assad, These kind of propaganda are not news to us.. We also faced such propaganda for years especially from the well funded NGO's etc.. I'm no fan of Assad but he is a way more better option than what erdogan and the Saudi's offer.. There is a significant proportion of Syrian people still support Assad especially it's minorities.. So he is not the monster those with political motives try to portray him to be after all.. If not the the whole of backing by the West in Terms of funds and the insurgent attacks done by the those alleged anti Assad forces funded by the Saudi's and supported by Erdogan would have run the country over by now.. So what's the legitimacy of those Anti Assad forces ?Who are they, Who do they represent ? There are way more Syrian civilians killed after the so called intervention by the West and the Saudi/Turkish coalition in to the destabilization of Syria than there ever was previously

You cant set fire in your neighbors house and not expect to feel the heat and sometimes get burnt from it.. Ask India, they have learnt it the hard way, As have many others all over the world, Plenty of lessens

Anyhow i think we're diverting the subject matter here.. I really dont want to derail the thread when thoughts should be with the victims of this despicable terrorist act.. Perhaps we could discuss this on another thread

Then don't involve your personal interpretation of the cause of these events after saying RIP. Remember, Erdogan is still hugely backed (about 50%) by Turkish people, even though international media love to demonize him

Not really.. I also know the power politics and regional power issues being played here.. Now you can forever add digits to the alleged killed by Assad, These kind of propaganda are not news to us.. We also faced such propaganda for years especially from the well funded NGO's etc.. I'm no fan of Assad but he is a way more better option than what erdogan and the Saudi's offer.. There is a significant proportion of Syrian people still support Assad especially it's minorities.. So he is not the monster those with political motives try to portray him to be after all.. If not the the whole of backing by the West in Terms of funds and the insurgent attacks done by the those alleged anti Assad forces funded by the Saudi's and supported by Erdogan would have run the country over by now.. So what's the legitimacy of those Anti Assad forces ?Who are they, Who do they represent ? There are way more Syrian civilians killed after the so called intervention by the West and the Saudi/Turkish coalition in to the destabilization of Syria than there ever was previously

You cant set fire in your neighbors house and not expect to feel the heat and sometimes get burnt from it.. Ask India, they have learnt it the hard way, As have many others all over the world, Plenty of lessens

Anyhow i think we're diverting the subject matter here.. I really dont want to derail the thread when thoughts should be with the victims of this despicable terrorist act.. Perhaps we could discuss this on another thread

@Ceri şu ibneye cevap verme.

I have written in my post 15 days ago that Turkey is going on the way of Pakistan.
Probably worse than Pakistan. They now have Assad, Russia, Kurds in Syria and Iraq, ISIS and now are feeling betrayed by US in all corners. They also have Greece, Cyrus and Armenia as their enemies in their backyard as well who could be involved in proxies.

They will have Iran as their enemy if they enter Syria as well so Turkish territories are surrounded by hostilities who want to see them go into flames (except Georgia). Not to mention, the Alevis of Turkey who make up to a sizable minority of the population could cause some sort of chaos if the Turkish government harms Assad. A perfect tool for Iran and Russia to take advantage of them.

Then don't involve your personal interpretation of the cause of these events

Arn't you ?

even though international media love to demonize him

Which International media ? He is a darling of the West, To do the dirty work for them

Btw my sympathies are with the Turkish people, Not with it's politicians

Last edited:
Results of the failed hegemonic policies of the Erdogan regime.. Thoughts are with those innocents caught between.. R.I.P

It seems that your are not the smartest one here! Are you searching justification for terror attacks?

Okay, let me be you for a while:

"Hi I am Gibbs! I rape little children's because I am unhappy with current family politics of our government!" And of course, I am a robber too, as an unemployer which is not happy with current economy politics."

IDIOT!

It seems that your are not the smartest one here! Are you searching justification for terror attacks?

Okay, let me be you for a while:

"Hi I am Gibbs! I rape little children's because I am unhappy with current family politics of our government!" And of course, I am a robber too, as an unemployer which is not happy with current economy politics."

IDIOT!

Yeah coming from a German with the name Bismark, I'll take your comment as a joke, With the lack of comprehension.. Tah

Main strategy of your f*cking Allies is to keep all Muslim states under pressure because of the rich natural sources and the main tactic for that to keep huge populations of these countries away from governing of their own countries by pro-Islamists like ISID, el Kaide, BokoHaram, what the f*cking rest or anti-Islamist like PKK/YPG. Both of them are projects and they have no roots, but by the way they block the real owners of these countries.

One friend said above, Turkey is going to be like Pakistan. They have el-Kaide, we have ISID. These are your projects, nor ours. Who made you fight with us at Gallipoli is now sends the PYD to us. But sorry, you were fighting at Gallipoli for your country Australia, I am sorry....

Gibbs: Oh, I forget this. "Me, as a minority in my country, I am bombing innocent people, because gouverment discriminate me!"

Davutoglu just said the terror attacks were carried out by PKK/PYD. He just said they are pawn of Syrian regime Assad, since Assad regime told yesterday they are directly supporting PYD. He also warned Russia and said they support PYD

Yeah coming from a German with the name Bismark, I'll take your comment as a joke, With the lack of comprehension.. Tah

It will chance anything on your stupid point of view.

Again, you justification terror because of "stupid" politics! That's criminal in my mind!

Sorry.

Main strategy of your f*cking Allies is to keep all Muslim states under pressure because of the rich natural sources and the main tactic for that to keep huge populations of these countries away from governing of their own countries by pro-Islamists like ISID, el Kaide, BokoHaram, what the f*cking rest or anti-Islamist like PKK/YPG. Both of them are projects and they have no roots, but by the way they block the real owners of these countries.

One friend said above, Turkey is going to be like Pakistan. They have el-Kaide, we have ISID. These are your projects, nor ours. Who made you fight with us at Gallipoli is now sends the PYD to us. But sorry, you were fighting at Gallipoli for your country Australia, I am sorry....

Well i dont think think there is much to argue about your comments.. The problem is politicians play politics, The results may end up with innocents being killed.. doesn't matter if they're Turkish, Syrians or Australians.. Thats my whole point

Probably worse than Pakistan. They now have Assad, Russia, Kurds in Syria and Iraq, ISIS and now are feeling betrayed by US in all corners. They also have Greece, Cyrus and Armenia as their enemies in their backyard as well who could be involved in proxies.

They will have Iran as their enemy if they enter Syria as well so Turkish territories are surrounded by hostilities who want to see them go into flames (except Georgia). Not to mention, the Alevis of Turkey who make up to a sizable minority of the population could cause some sort of chaos if the Turkish government harms Assad. A perfect tool for Iran and Russia to take advantage of them.
Lol, Alevis are among the strongest nationalists in Turkey.

It will chance anything on your stupid point of view.

Again, you justification terror because of "stupid" politics! That's criminal in my mind!

Sorry.

Nah.. My thoughts of sympathizing with the victims of a terrorist attack with reasoning for it, Was somehow construed by you with pedophilia.. So it's clear for all to see who really has the problem here.. :coffee:

Nah.. My thoughts of sympathizing with the victims of a terrorist attack with reasoning for it, Was somehow construed by you with pedophilia.. So it's clear for all to see who really has the problem here.. :coffee:

My example follow the same logic as yours. Justification for crimal conduct, because of "unhappiness".
No, it's not me with a problem.

Back
Top Bottom