What's new

Terror attack in Jammu school ?

Non sense.
Kasab was neither member of LeT nor Hizb....
so is this guy, he claims to be lahore guy from another parallel universe. What a coincidence.
Even it was the same case with kargil rt?

Captured LeT Terrorist Bahadur Ali's Confession Video Shown By Investigators

bahadur-ali_650x400_51470821943.jpg

bigimage_playbutton_red.png

Samjhota Express and Recent Mombai boat incident are PROVED by Indian authorities as FALSE FLAG operation & DRAMA respectively........
For you retards, every attack in India was a false flag operation done by RAW - from the Parliament attack to Mumbai and Pathankot! And every suicide attack in Pakistan was also the handiwork of RAW!

4241429.jpg

Get real, grow up, and stop behaving like morons!

Few months ago, Indian security forces also caught a "ghuss baithya" . First he admitted he was Pakistani then later we heard the news that he was resident of Jammu and was mentality disturbed.
So this make picture of this case very familiar....
so is this guy, he claims to be lahore guy from another parallel universe. What a coincidence.

I am stuck at Jammu airport... High alert across city..... I am hearing highway is blocked army has cordoned off the area...
You didn't tell me you are in Jammu..............We would have met...................
There are some specific information that LeT is tying some thing big and may Target some schools before 15th ...........Army was more active(search Operations) near Convent School near Kunjwani..................

According to the Pakistanis this turd is actually Bahadur Singh from Haryana!! Lol! :rofl:

These guys are beyond funny!

Few months ago, Indian security forces also caught a "ghuss baithya" . First he admitted he was Pakistani then later we heard the news that he was resident of Jammu and was mentality disturbed.
So this make picture of this case very familiar....
Only after admitting that he is pakistani he went full mental before that he was ok. Thanks for the proof.

For you retards, every attack in India was a false flag operation done by RAW - from the Parliament attack to Mumbai and Pathankot! And every suicide attack in Pakistan was also the handiwork of RAW!

Stop asking for the impossible.

4241429.jpg

Puppy
Was ISI responsible for Samjhota incident ?
Bcoz I am talking about that one only not the rest.
Don't know why low life like you have a certain "creamed" sentence which you keep vomiting every time when even a sane question is asked?
Now
Where are criminals of Samjhota incident?
And when Indian government is apologising for their false allegations against Pakistan?
Or atleast learn from it.....

According to the Pakistanis this turd is actually Bahadur Singh from Haryana!! Lol! :rofl:

These guys are beyond funny!
pathological liars they have no idea when they are lying. they themselves are often confused. Thats the reason for good & bad terrorist.

And when Indian government is apologising for their false allegations against Pakistan?
Show me the link where Indian govt apologized for false allegation against Pakistan in Samjhota express case

Re read what I said.
Apparently your fury is damaging your mental activity .....
If still fail to understand, I am ready to send you a booklet about English tenses.
Send me your postal address......
Show me the link where Indian govt apologized for false allegation against Pakistan in Samjhota express case

Re read what I said.
Apparently your fury is damaging your mental activity .....
If still fail to understand, I am ready to send you a booklet about English tenses.
Send me your postal address......
So Indian govt is NOT saying it is a false flag operation. It is your brain fart

I have seen one in 2002.Much before the Pakistani APS attack by the so called righteous freedom fighters.

Kalu Chak ?

I too was there at that time.

That later was proved false flag.

False flag by who ? You ?

We both had conversation about this topic earlier as well. I am repeating it again . .bacche bacche hain aapke ya humare.

If Kalu chak was a flase flag operation then so was the APS

You didn't tell me you are in Jammu..............We would have met...................
There are some specific information that LeT is tying some thing big and may Target some schools before 15th ...........Army was more active(search Operations) near Convent School near Kunjwani..................
I hope all will be safe & terrorists will be gunned down with zero casualty...
Which part of city you reside, I usually stay in Jhelum hotel .....

Back
Top Bottom