What's new

Terror attack in Jammu school ?

Any attack on innocent civilian not acceptable attsck only On Indian occupation forces.

Complete BS.
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/15/world/gunmen-kill-30-including-10-children-in-kashmir.html

BTW TTP and allies also attacks Pakistan military and police.
Yup
There was military base in APS, BKU, GI park if you mention their activity of past two years only.
:coffee:

Nope.Stop making up stories.
Can't be helped.
Considering false flags of Samjhotta express, recent Mombai boat intercept its wise to expect False flag in Kashmir in order to direct intention of their people to other issues and put Curtin on own failures....

They just sent their army.
Need a reason to keep them there :)

Yup
There was military base in APS, BKU, GI park if you mention their activity of past two years only.

Can't be helped.
Considering false flags of Samjhotta express, recent Mombai boat intercept its wise to expect False flag in Kashmir in order to direct intention of their people to other issues and put Curtin on own failures....
PAF Base Badaber attack, 2015:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Camp_Badaber_attack

Hizb & LeT do not hit schools & hospitals...... It's not their way nor it suite their ideology.
Rumor is falsely cooked up IMO.
Oh I see, what a nice joke.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...aved-itself-remembers-2611/article2666017.ece
She says she can feel the chill running down her spine when she is reminded of the horror the Cama and Albless Hospital went through on November 26, 2008. “When I went for the identification parade of Kasab [lone surviving gunman of the 26/11 attack], he smirked and said to me, ‘Madam, you have recognised me right. I am Ajmal Kasab.' I felt hopeless about our system that day. He could say something like that to me because he knew how our system is,” Anjali Gunte, a nurse at the hospital, said.

She was among the many staffers of the hospital who, by their sheer presence of mind and dutifulness, saved the lives of hundreds of patients and their relatives by turning of all the lights and locking up the patients inside rooms. The darkness misled Kasab and his accomplice who could not understand that it was a hospital. The children and women's hospital had many pregnant women admitted at that time.

Of course they also attack military installations. Even those which have weaponry which cannot be used against Militants but against India only.
So the real "enemy" in many cases is very obvious. And I believe those attacks (almost dozen of them) will be answered in similar way at appropriate times. ;)
But attacking civilians in schools & hospitals & parks & offices is sick which should be condemned ......

I am stuck at Jammu airport... High alert across city..... I am hearing highway is blocked army has cordoned off the area...

Oh I see, what a nice joke.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...aved-itself-remembers-2611/article2666017.ece
She says she can feel the chill running down her spine when she is reminded of the horror the Cama and Albless Hospital went through on November 26, 2008. “When I went for the identification parade of Kasab [lone surviving gunman of the 26/11 attack], he smirked and said to me, ‘Madam, you have recognised me right. I am Ajmal Kasab.' I felt hopeless about our system that day. He could say something like that to me because he knew how our system is,” Anjali Gunte, a nurse at the hospital, said.

She was among the many staffers of the hospital who, by their sheer presence of mind and dutifulness, saved the lives of hundreds of patients and their relatives by turning of all the lights and locking up the patients inside rooms. The darkness misled Kasab and his accomplice who could not understand that it was a hospital. The children and women's hospital had many pregnant women admitted at that time.
Non sense.
Kasab was neither member of LeT nor Hizb....

Yup

Can't be helped.
you are right , like the recent attack on lawyers. Did you deliberately miss 9/11,26/11 or attack on school in pakistan itself. On what basis did you decide it is false flag? Was there any flag hoisted at the attack site?

Samjhota Express and Recent Mombai boat incident are PROVED by Indian authorities as FALSE FLAG operation & DRAMA respectively........
And surprisingly the investigators of Samjhota incident were "killed" by "LeT" insurgents in Mombai attacks.
Sounds crazy to me some times. As we have yet to see Indian official apology for Samjhota incident and delivery of justice to criminals.....
you are right , like the recent attack on lawyers. Did you deliberately miss 9/11,26/11 or attack on school in pakistan itself. On what basis did you decide it is false flag? Was there any flag hoisted at the attack site?

Back
Top Bottom