What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Denial .. for what ? .. do you know how the system works ? .. you actually need proof before you blame someone... do you have any proof ? do you ? or is it just a brain fart like your Home Minister ?

even an Idiot can see the difference between Blaming someone with evidence( that you don't have) and venting out anger on the nearest person, Well I guess you guys really are that gullible, so easy to control through media & political statements.
Why don't you grow some brains?...there are no khalistani fighters..it is dead and buried..even if we assume for a minute it is there,why would they fire at their own bros and sisters?..why would they plan to attack a bus which has many Sikh passengers?...only a fool thinks twice to find out the people behind these attacks..even if media didn't mention pakistanis were behind it,we would definitely come to that conclusion.There is only one terrorist breeding ground in the sub continent.

LOL baldy Busted!

British Punjab Province, in 1909

Khalistan movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See the history of Khalistan movement and Map :rofl::rofl: ye tu kutay wali hogaye hey as usual

ye teray liye aankhain phaar kar daek.... aur ub nazar na ayeen apni stupid bakwaas kay saath idar

028f5f2bac0415e5def3042c09a013e2.jpg

Most of the pics shown on social media are off previous encounters. Till now official confirmation is 3 terrorist killed, 1 captured alive.
I have been hearing a lots of blunders on TV.
One of the BJP politician said "for every Balwant singh (most prolly SP Baljeet singh), 10 terrorists will be killed".
Another blunder was when a news reader kept mistaking Dinanagar for Dinapur, she said that atleast twice.

I have been hearing a lots of blunders on TV.
One of the BJP politician saying that "for every Balwant singh (most prolly SP Baljeet singh), 10 terrorists will be killed".
Another blunder was when a news reporter kept mistaking Dinanagar for Dinapur, she said that atleast twice.

Forgive Them illiterate Sanghis for this once they are just venting out their angst

But its violation of ceasefire. What about CBM's ?
CBMs are an utter waste of time bro, what have they achieved? CBMs can only be pursued once there is a basic level of trust- what is the point in pursuing CBMs when the other side is looking for every opportunity to stab you in the back?

filhaal teri pedish kay pechay bhi ISI hogi pata kar shabaaash .. par ye nahe pata chalayga ISI ka kooon sa wing tha cuz try sab nay mari hogi :lol:

Aaj kal toh RAW ki bari raunak hai tere pakistan mein. Apni ammi se asliyat pata kar.

Last edited:
Why don't you grow some brains?...there are no khalistani fighters..it is dead and buried..even if we assume for a minute it is there,why would they fire at their own bros and sisters?..why would they plan to attack a bus which has many Sikh passengers?...only a fool thinks twice to find out the people behind these attacks..even if media didn't mention Pakistanis were behind it,we would definitely come to that conclusion.There is only one terrorist breeding ground in the sub continent.
In my whole post did I even once mentioned Khalistan ? you need to follow your own advice & stop putting burden on your already gullible brain, if you put more strain on something so weak it might blow up.

Back
Top Bottom