What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

the emotional indian bhudhos posting in this form gona start a nuclear war with Pakistan- :lol:-
and the emotional indian bhudhos opinions will remain irrelevant-
proverb- empty vessels make most noise-

Mods should ban all these emotional indian bhudhos- before they get an accidental overdose on the crack they been smoking-

Why don't you grow some brains?...there are no khalistani fighters..it is dead and buried..even if we assume for a minute it is there,why would they fire at their own bros and sisters?..why would they plan to attack a bus which has many Sikh passengers?...only a fool thinks twice to find out the people behind these attacks..even if media didn't mention pakistanis were behind it,we would definitely come to that conclusion.There is only one terrorist breeding ground in the sub continent.

There is no doubt that outsiders are trying to create problems.

In the first major terror attack in the state in eight years, the terrorists, suspected to be members of either Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) or Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM), launched a pre-dawn strike targeting a roadside eatery, passenger bus and later barged into the Dinapur police station. The terrorists killed eight persons-- three civilians, Superintendent of Police (Detective), Baljit Singh, a Punjab provincial service officer, two home guards and two policemen.

Pakistan condemns attack on Gurdaspur police station | Zee News
Islamabad: The Pakistani government condemned a deadly attack on an Indian police station in Punjab on Monday, amid accusations by Indian officials that the attackers crossed the border from Pakistan.

"Pakistan reiterates its condemnation of terrorism in all its forms and manifestations," the statement said. "We extend heartfelt sympathies and condolences to the government and people of India."

Any proof of links between Pakistan and the attackers would be sure to increase tensions between the nuclear-armed neighbours.

Reuters

I have been hearing a lots of blunders on TV.
One of the BJP politician said "for every Balwant singh (most prolly SP Baljeet singh), 10 terrorists will be killed".
Another blunder was when a news reader kept mistaking Dinanagar for Dinapur, she said that atleast twice.

Sis, what else you expect from Prestitutes. They are hell bent on sesesonalising everything. I was laughing when I heard in various channel saying that they are relaying delayed broadcast not to hamper well being of security personal. But truth is they are forced to do so by govt by passing new laws when even after repeated concerns from public & govt alike, news channels kept broadcasting live visuals of ongoing operation, thus exposing location of our para troopers, resulting couple of more life losses. :hitwall:

Last edited:
Martyred PPS Officer Baljeet Singh Dhillon. He was also a former member of Indian National Hockey Team. Salute to this brave Police officer & former olympian.

10676365_995965630434336_6851658451156731835_n.jpg

Sis, what else you expect from Prestitutes. They are hell bent on sesesonalising everything. I was laughing when I heard in various channel saying that they are relaying delayed broadcast not to hamper well being of security personal. But truth is they are forced to do so by govt by passing new laws when even after repeated concerns from public & govt alike, news channels kept broadcasting live visuals of ongoing operation, thus exposing location of our para troopers, resulting couple of more life losses. :hitwall:
Sad day for India...

APJ Abdul kalam is critical. :(

Your posts make some real sense, very logical and astute as always

Have you considered applying for the ISI ?

:omghaha:

Can you tell me where can i find a mercy petition to sign for the surrendered innocent ?

Well you can go to any session court, contact humen rights organisations, Or contact Mr. Oaisi.

So how many terrorists were there? Kind of got busy with things.

Back
Top Bottom