What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Just do a simple google search and you'll get your answer...AK-47 is not a sophisticated weapon in this world, contrary to what the media always says.

Buddy these local terror groups specialy active in this side of border have never used such weapons. IM has always used bombs for all their ops. They operate on cheap materials unlike AK rockets grenedes and other sophisticated stuff. They work on scare tactics and spreading fear and not on rampant killing. So now you know why are we saying this

@Icarus - Waisee Sethi Sahib I was watching Wajahat S Khan's Eid Special on Dunya News where he went to visit soldiers who participated in Khyber 1/2.

Some of your NCOs and JCOs have a belly round enough to be called Butt Sahibs ! :whistle:

Plus yaaar hurrr dooosraa bandaa NLI ka hotaa thaaa....busss NLI hiii Tribal Areas mein deployed hai ? :what:

@Icarus - Waisee Sethi Sahib I was watching Wajahat S Khan's Eid Special on Dunya News where he went to visit soldiers who participated in Khyber 1/2.

Some of your NCOs and JCOs have a belly round enough to be called Butt Sahibs ! :whistle:

Plus yaaar hurrr dooosraa bandaa NLI ka hotaa thaaa....busss NLI hiii Tribal Areas mein deployed hai ? :what:

Yaar these NCOs and JCOs have been around in their units for around 25 years. They are all plus 50, no matter how fit you are, age does take a toll on you.

Joh unit conduct kar rahi thi woh NLI thi na, that's why there were a lot of guys from NLI.

What you think this is the first time such bombs are found on a canal bridge?

I have no objection on placement of bombs and their being found there, my point is how come police found those there when an op was going on in their station? What is the link? If my home is attacked I won't go searching places, I will defend it ................... or that is some isolated event not linked with this attack?

A terrorist attack on India,,,,n most Pakistani posters here cant even conceal there joy.

Well said.Kyaa karein,kutto ki dum kabhi tedhi ki tedhi hi rahi hain.
On a separate note,how did God die??For that he needs to exist at the first place,no??Can't die if you do not exist,can you now?? :D :D

Yaar these NCOs and JCOs have been around in their units for around 25 years. They are all plus 50, no matter how fit you are, age does take a toll on you.

Joh unit conduct kar rahi thi woh NLI thi na, that's why there were a lot of guys from NLI.

Yaaraa in that program one of the Officers was pointing towards the Afghan border (which was 20 or so kms off if I remember correctly) and telling the Host that the Indian field hospital (or something) over there treated many of the injured Lashkar-i-Islam and other TTP fellows who were injured during the Army's offensive and the training, the planning, the execution with which these terrorists fought here had all the markings of professional guidance.

Is there truth to this ?

Yaaraa in that program one of the Officers was pointing towards the Afghan border (which was 20 or so kms off if I remember correctly) and telling the Host that the Indian field hospital (or something) over there treated many of the injured Lashkar-i-Islam and other TTP fellows who were injured during the Army's offensive and the training, the planning, the execution with which these terrorists fought here had all the markings of professional guidance.

Is there truth to this ?

Yar butt stop changing the topic please.

Very few people have actually seen a gun in India, let alone use one. Even most of the police are usually armed with a glorified stick. There may be insurgencies here and there, but you don't get guns in India off the open market.

Yup, the statement straight from the Horse's mouth.

54e629e827a22.jpg

54e62988cd7c7.jpg

Yup, the statement straight from the Horse's mouth.

54e629e827a22.jpg

54e62988cd7c7.jpg

As I said before, a simple google search will give a multitude of pictures, didn't want to post before so that the thread doesn't go off topic...oh well! :)

Mod's orders butt sahab. @Armstrong

@Jango is the Boss ! :(

Okay on topic then : Do you think this is the usual Indian huff and puff or does this have the propensity of escalating into something serious ?

I mean the Indians usually do something like this all the time and then before the week is done the hot air settles down into nothing. But you have to give it to them....they write so many articles on it, do so many talk-shows on it and trend so much about up and down social media that its really good PR 'cause quantity is a quality in itself.

And Sethi Sahib you can always answer my previous post in the Whatever thread ? :azn:

@Jango is the Boss ! :(

Okay on topic then : Do you think this is the usual Indian huff and puff or does this have the propensity of escalating into something serious ?

I mean the Indians usually do something like this all the time and then before the week is done the hot air settles down into nothing. But you have to give it to them....they write so many articles on it, do so many talk-shows on it and trend so much about up and down social media that its really good PR 'cause quantity is a quality in itself.

And Sethi Sahib you can always answer my previous post in the Whatever thread ? :azn:

The situation is developing for now, really can't comment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom