What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

The last time India mobilized against us they ended up loosing a 100 of their own when laying mines without a Pakistani insight so I am not that worried about an Indian mobilization; what I am more worried about is the flood situation getting exasperated because India thinks its a good time to open the flood gates and give Pakistan all her year long allotted water in one go !

And what about the Karachi heat wave?

The last time India mobilized against us they ended up loosing a 100 of their own when laying mines without a Pakistani insight so I am not that worried about an Indian mobilization; what I am more worried about is the flood situation getting exasperated because India thinks its a good time to open the flood gates and give Pakistan all her year long allotted water in one go !

Joke ??? So if we open the gates then won't that be an act of war? Or act of god?

Can anybody answer who the heck planted those explosives on railway track?

I have read all the comments these guys were busy storming the police station and killing people, then who planted those explosives and how did police know so quickly?

And don't get me wrong but Indians please apni apni dhoti zara tight pakar kay rakho no need to start blame game, remember if you blame this attack (as usual) on Pakistan, you will have to write useless misdirected dossiers ................. waste of paper and paper consume trees.

tell me arent you hoping us to make same mistake again :azn:

guess what its payback time :butcher:

Guru Sahib.....you do realize that this isn't a C&C Generals type strategy game or some session of the Age of Empires ? :unsure:

People die in wars - Good people....innocent people !

Lets hope that it never comes to that ever again between India and Pakistan.

Check twitter and what the number 1 trending topic in Pakistan.

With decades of Pakistan sponsored terrorism in India, the needle of suspicion would obviously point toward Pakistan, especially given that Gurdaspur is so close to the border. There has not been any official announcement. I think you are getting riled up for no reason.

As I already discussed with @third eye, after some time information becomes a living thing and takes a life of its own. When a rumour is circulated frequently enough it becomes so forceful that even if the truth is revealed to be otherwise, no one will be willing to accept it.

Check twitter and what the number 1 trending topic in Pakistan.

With decades of Pakistan sponsored terrorism in India, the needle of suspicion would obviously point toward Pakistan, especially given that Gurdaspur is so close to the border. There has not been any official announcement. I think you are getting riled up for no reason.

Guru Sahib.....you do realize that this isn't a C&C Generals type strategy game or some session of the Age of Empires ? :unsure:

People die in wars - Good people....innocent people !

Lets hope that it never comes to that ever again between India and Pakistan.
well i know that sad but the fact is to every action their is an equal and opposite reaction now the hawks in MOD , NSA and establishment are prooved right ..... very rough days ahead

Typical hysterical warmongering, dead based on estimates, strength of terrorists based on estimates but their origin, route and links to Pakistan confirmed and members here are already baying for blood.

There are no local terror groups that are this bold. The route has been confirmed because of the many live bombs that are found along Pathankot to Gurudaspur route.

If I go by media reports then there are 4-5 terrorists holed up in police station and we have deployed Punjab police, Punjab police commandos, BSF, a column of Indian army and NSG
again according to media this operation is led by Punjab police , commandos, BSF, army as well as NSG.
BC our media kamaal ke hai
I wouldn't be surprised if they say Navy send a nuclear submarine. Wait for the official statement from HMO

Speculations are rife on both sides but I don't see them all ready on their office chairs thumping their chests for war based on that speculation.

#takerevengefromindia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom