What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Watched CNN_IBN for a few minutes, and three different commentators have said it's ISI, an ex minister says it's from Pakistan and the headlines are also all ISI.

Well that was quicker than i expected.

All that's left now is for a serving minister to make this sort of a statement.
then it would be safe to say....a plan hatched by indians themselves.....we had them by the throat with cross border firing & ceasefire violations.....

And here starts the war mongering!

Don't let me interrupt, please carry on.
well im myself a very peace loving person and would be the last one to start so called "war mongering" :angel: :yes4:

Not much can be expected from such people. They are insensitive to their own people suffering expecting them to sympathies with India is too much.

They first assume terrorist attacks in Pakistan are done by India and not by local terrorists and then in that assumption they attack India stating is as justified. Total nonsense.

Everybody in the world knows where terrorists are situated. If they really cared about finishing up the terrorists they would had killed them already. But the good terrorists are Pakistanis and bad terrorists are made up by Indians, obviously.

Typical hysterical warmongering, dead based on estimates, strength of terrorists based on estimates but their origin, route and links to Pakistan confirmed and members here are already baying for blood.
its initial outputs..not verified...wait for the official statement....

Typical hysterical warmongering, dead based on estimates, strength of terrorists based on estimates but their origin, route and links to Pakistan confirmed and members here are already baying for blood.
well thats partialli right as they say "bad se badnaam burra" but yet again the biggest casuality of this episode would be "trust between india and pakistan" :coffee:

Shouldn't say like this. Its a typical Pakistani kind of comment.

And how ironic then that an Indian made it, guess it is a typical Indian type of comment after all.

its initial outputs..not verified...wait for the official statement....

I am more than content waiting for the official statement but it seems our Indian members are all ready with their warhorses and lances.

well thats partialli right as they say "bad se badnaam burra" but yet again the biggest casuality of this episode would be "trust between india and pakistan" :coffee:

Obviously, any such episode (if eventually blamed on Pakistan) sets the region back considerably.

10 plus terrorist killed in while infiltrating at LOC...and now the frustrated terrorists and their pig leaders are looking to disrupt the peace at punjab.. a soft target as compare to J n K..
PIGs are those 400K armed men, who are running state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir.

They first assume terrorist attacks in Pakistan are done by India and not by local terrorists and then in that assumption they attack India stating is as justified. Total nonsense.

Everybody in the world knows where terrorists are situated. If they really cared about finishing up the terrorists they would had killed them already. But the good terrorists are Pakistanis and bad terrorists are made up by Indians, obviously.
indian inteelegnce was able to crack down at least four major events after some sikh students created trouble in J&K over pictures of bhinderwalle trust me it could have been worse had indian intellegence had not taken steps but no matter how good you are their will be something that cant be stopped ..... but im worried about whats gonna happen once the NSA gets go ahead for payback :guns::fie:

Back
Top Bottom