What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Wake up to the news that bullets are flying near my home in Gurdaspur..................Hopefully this attack might bring our lost MP back to gurdaspur

same goes for urs pak posters..who already claimed that its related to khalistani movement..

Speculations are rife on both sides but I don't see them all ready on their office chairs thumping their chests for war based on that speculation.

If I go by media reports then there are 4-5 terrorists holed up in police station and we have deployed Punjab police, Punjab police commandos, BSF, a column of Indian army and NSG
again according to media this operation is led by Punjab police , commandos, BSF, army as well as NSG.
BC our media kamaal ke hai

And how ironic then that an Indian made it, guess it is a typical Indian type of comment after all.

I am more than content waiting for the official statement but it seems our Indian members are all ready with their warhorses and lances.

The last time India mobilized against us they ended up loosing a 100 of their own when laying mines without a Pakistani insight so I am not that worried about an Indian mobilization; what I am more worried about is the flood situation getting exasperated because India thinks its a good time to open the flood gates and give Pakistan all her year long allotted water in one go !

If I go by media reports then there are 4-5 terrorists holed up in police station and we have deployed Punjab police, Punjab police commandos, BSF, a column of Indian army and NSG
again according to media this operation is led by Punjab police , commandos, BSF, army as well as NSG.
BC our media kamaal ke hai
well if one of them survives i guess the person involved in 3rd degree "interview" will have all the fun :devil:

Speculations are rife on both sides but I don't see them all ready on their office chairs thumping their chests for war based on that speculation.

Check twitter and what the number 1 trending topic in Pakistan.

With decades of Pakistan sponsored terrorism in India, the needle of suspicion would obviously point toward Pakistan, especially given that Gurdaspur is so close to the border. There has not been any official announcement. I think you are getting riled up for no reason.

The last time India mobilized against us they ended up loosing a 100 of their own when laying mines without a Pakistani insight so I am not that worried about an Indian mobilization; what I am more worried about is the flood situation getting exasperated because India thinks its a good time to open the flood gates and give Pakistan all her year long allotted water in one go !
tell me arent you hoping us to make same mistake again :azn:

guess what its payback time :butcher:

Yea Bin Laden was found in Delhi. Taliban was trained by RAW. LeT is a hindu organization. Get outta here, everyone knows that pakistan produces and exports terrorism. Look what just happened today.
And what OBL have to do anything with current attacks. Yeah right that is the narrative what Indian pushes and wishes for the whole world to accept. India as a state regularly indulges in using terrorism as a tool, yet had the tenacity to accuse others. The attackers arent even killed yet, and the so called "Indian" investigators are stating the terrorists came from Pakistan via Jammu. Typical bharti BS, no investigation no nothing, accuse Pakistan.

Watched CNN_IBN for a few minutes, and three different commentators have said it's ISI, an ex minister says it's from Pakistan and the headlines are also all ISI.

Well that was quicker than i expected.

All that's left now is for a serving minister to make this sort of a statement.

It is simple...no Indian terror group be it IM or Moists have AK 47's, nor do they employee suicide attacks. The modus operandi is clearly from terror groups that have been attacking inside Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom