What's new

Terror attack in christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are conveniently forgetting a fact:

The said perpetrator has a track record, for getting in trouble with the law. The truck was carrying steel beams, which could easily be worth +/- Euro100k. This could very well be a case of truck hijacking gone wrong.

Bro whenever there is a Attack and a Muslim Involved the Rational part of their minds go off ..
Muslim Killed someone in West --- Terrorist
Muslim got Killed in west --- Isolated Incident or Lone wolf
Muslims do hate crime/Speech against someone in west --- They are taking over / Shariah is coming
Hate crimes / Speech against Muslims --- Everyone has Freedom of Speech

:astagh:

German police have said they may have arrested the wrong man over the Berlin terror attack, and the real culprit could still be at large and armed and dangerous.

"We have the wrong man," an unnamed police source told Welt newspaper. "This means the situation is different. The real culprit is still armed and can commit further atrocities."

The man arrested on Monday night under suspicion of ploughing a 7-tonne truck through a Christmas market in the heart of Berlin, killing 12, was named in German media reports as Naved Baluch, a 23-year-old asylum seeker of Pakistani origin.

Baluch has denied involvement in the attack, according to police.

He was picked up about 2 kilometres (1½ miles) away from the scene of the attack, near the Victory Column monument.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...tack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/

Blood and DNA inside truck 'does not match arrested man'

German police say a 23-year-old suspect arrested last night may not have been the attacker and his blood and DNA does not match samples found inside the truck.

Police believe it is increasingly likely last night’s attacker is still at large.

It comes after tests on the truck used in the attack show blood and DNA inside does not match the 23-year-old refugee arrested in the aftermath of the attack.

Chief prosecutor Peter Frank said authorities are keeping an open mind on whether the attacker had a Muslim background.

He said: “From the chosen target and behaviour of the perpetrator, you can infer an Islamist motive. But we must continue to investigate in all directions.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/berlin-terror-attack-live-updates-9486959

Pakistani haters can now shut their traps, tuck their tails between their legs and slither off!!!

500 News websites went viral that the man was Pakistani for 24 hours and then they find it was the wrong man

• False claim it was Pakistani when it was doubtful , as it was also claimed he was afghan
  • No proof of Passport / Citizenship or Birth Certificate was provided (ZERO)
  • Guy was in records for petty crime , yet never deported
  • All the major world news sites (mainly in usa , claimed it was PAKISTANI)
  • Viral network spreads the news on facebook, all the viral sites
End result ? Nothing

GOP need to start sending sue letters to some of these newspaper and their journalistic blunders
Seems like they eliminated the position of Cheif editor that monitors the quality and legality of the claims in News paper

This News and viral network war on Turkey / Pakistan is becoming more and more clear

Last edited:
This is ridiculous pakistani man was just made a scapegoat irrespective of fact if he is tax payer or student.
They got asylum seekers by choice. Now they better take care of these guys and dont blame their acts on other individuals.

Having no borders. Having no nationalties. Having all the worlds wealth divided equally amongst all humans. Forgive and forget. Having no divisions between all humans is even more beautiful concept. It's called humanism.

And ever bothered to read what communism preaches? Equality for all humans in law, in rights, in wealth. As theoretical concepts I can think of half a dozen that are far better. It is practice that makes something. We can all dream up pie in the skies ....

Hell even John Lennon dreamed up mind bending concepts ...

Why would we bother with humanism? We have islam

German police have said they may have arrested the wrong man over the Berlin terror attack, and the real culprit could still be at large and armed and dangerous.

"We have the wrong man," an unnamed police source told Welt newspaper. "This means the situation is different. The real culprit is still armed and can commit further atrocities."

The man arrested on Monday night under suspicion of ploughing a 7-tonne truck through a Christmas market in the heart of Berlin, killing 12, was named in German media reports as Naved Baluch, a 23-year-old asylum seeker of Pakistani origin.

Baluch has denied involvement in the attack, according to police.

He was picked up about 2 kilometres (1½ miles) away from the scene of the attack, near the Victory Column monument.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...tack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/

Blood and DNA inside truck 'does not match arrested man'

German police say a 23-year-old suspect arrested last night may not have been the attacker and his blood and DNA does not match samples found inside the truck.

Police believe it is increasingly likely last night’s attacker is still at large.

It comes after tests on the truck used in the attack show blood and DNA inside does not match the 23-year-old refugee arrested in the aftermath of the attack.

Chief prosecutor Peter Frank said authorities are keeping an open mind on whether the attacker had a Muslim background.

He said: “From the chosen target and behaviour of the perpetrator, you can infer an Islamist motive. But we must continue to investigate in all directions.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/berlin-terror-attack-live-updates-9486959

Pakistani haters can now shut their traps, tuck their tails between their legs and slither off!!!

This was pretty much well planned. The Germans thought they had their man after nabbing some random "Pakistani" guy as it turns out. You can sense that since then the news has died out. They are now looking for new clues. No one has claimed responsibility thus far and that is strange after such a prolific attack. It is very unusual.

Last edited:
Why would we bother with humanism? We have islam
Okay look at the model below.

Theoretical concept > Practice > Reality

Anything is always measured by the reality. That what you see on the ground, the tangible product and what results it produces. This is the test we widely use on everything. If you talk to Communists they will impress you with the utopia at end of their rainbow. Equality in ever manner possible. However that only remains a theoretical concept in the Communist Manifesto. Once it was practiced the ugly reality was Soviet Union. We use Soviet Union and others to gauge how good Communism was.

Capitalism as a theoretical concept in books on the subject promises utopia . I think we can use USA as the practice of that concept and you see the reality. Now if you use USA or Soviet Union to carry out a critical analysis to see the flaws the capitalists will retort "Oh no capitalism is perfect but USA is not practicing TRUE capitalism". You speak with the comminist and he will retort "Oh no communism is perfect it was just that Soviet Union did not practice TRUE communism".

Now if I asked you leaving asides the theoretical concepts because all adherants of all systems claim perfection can you please furnish me reality that I can judge Islam by? Try not to take me before my great, great, great grandad was born as that becomes rather difficult to measure.

It is the practical manifestion in reality that matters. That's why my sorry a*ss is sat in UK along with another million odd Muslims - more would come if only they could hide in the trucks or swim across the sea. Because utopian ideas, utopian preaching, in utopian writing don't feed me, my kids or my family.

:crazy: looney alert :lol:
you post like a white man :rofl: your thinking's of a white man have you ever been to Pakistan

John Lennon lol

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
And no religion, too

aethiest national anthem

Imagine there's no gays .

All Atheists arguments and liberalism go in futile .

This was pretty much well planned.
I don't think it was planned. After the incident panic set in and anything with slight tan was suspect. This guy happened to be walking and of course straight away it was like "Oh it iz him" and that was it. P{retty similar to how when crap happens in Pakistan the nearest Christian guy or Ahmadi is pulled in. Questions to be asked later of course.

What I am hoping is that the Polish driver had some time on his hands and decided to open a bottle of Vodkha this being Christmas season and all. He then let his mate to drive who of course ended up losing control with catastrophic results. The driver then legged it. Seems tad far stretched but wishes, wishes ....

Imagine there's no gays .
I have seen dogs with higher coefficient then you and your mate who I will wager good money on is living in UK while dreaming for Palestine @terry5

Humanism is no different than islamic concept of muslim ummah .
Free of racism , nationalties , giving wealth to the poor one , forgiving forgetting , focusing on whole community's advantages rather than one person , concentrating on justice etc .

Nowadays , we need to work on muslim concept of ummah as it's the only resort that can end up all sunni shia conflicts especially in syria etc , it's an urgent need of muslim ummah .
In past OIC and arab helped us a lot.

However, I appreciate your communism system . If both muslim ummah and communism prevails in a soceity , we'll defeat all problems .

You can dream of communism and I dream of muslim ummah concept , not much issue .

Sure it has .
And we need to work on ours . Ours is much higher .

Here people get killed for being a Punjabi in balochistan, being shia deserves death , being a woman we also face intolerance toward our freedom , politicians kill each other for differences . Etc etc

Intolerance is the root cause not islamic radicalism.
Right now the situation Muslim countries are in, a united ummah would be a disaster. First there has to be some work done on the differences. I see Muslims of one sect considers their brand of Islam.is the only true form and others are going to hell. I see Arab brats partying all nights yet looking down on other Muslims. A unity with this kind of mindset will only worsen the problems.

For a Muslim ummah some countries need to be on the same page. They are: KSA, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan & Indonesia.

And here we have KSA who are controlled by USA and hates Shia and Iran more than anything.

Turkey who'd rather join EU than forming a Muslim ummah.

Iran, have enemies everywhere. Sanctioned by everyone. Hated by KSA.

Pakistan, And Indonesia might be on the same page if others agree. But with the amount of distrust and hatred among the other three an ummah is never going to work.

And I see my mate the Mod @waz here. When I said I have seen dogs with higher coefficient" I meant 'reflex coefficient" that is ability to respond to external stimuli which is a proven fact. Just to clarify in case I fractured some rule here at PDF.

I have seen dogs with higher coefficient then you and your mate who I will wager good money on is living in UK while dreaming for Palestine@ @terry5

BERLIN — A terrorist attack using a tractor-trailer to plow through a crowded Christmas market in central Berlin left Germans stunned and shocked on Tuesday, and the authorities scrambling to determine who was behind the nation’s bloodiest assault in decades.

The aftermath of the attack mixed a strong sense of mourning with anger on the right and a dawning nationwide realization that Germany, too, now counted itself among the front ranks of European countries, alongside France and Belgium, that have suffered large-scale attacks in recent years.

Early in the day, a somber chancellor, Angela Merkel, dressed in black, acknowledged what people across Europe had been fearing with the approach of the holiday season: One of the Continent’s ubiquitous Christmas markets appeared to have been targeted for assault, killing 12 and injuring dozens.

“We must assume at the current time that it was a terrorist attack,” Ms. Merkel told reporters on Tuesday.

She later appeared in a black wool coat, bearing a white rose to lay at a memorial outside of the church in the heart of western Berlin, where a traditional holiday market was transformed into a scene of carnage late Monday.

Even as she was mourning, Peter Frank, the country’s federal prosecutor, insisted that while the similarities to last summer’s Bastille Day attack in Nice, France, led his office to suspect that the Berlin attack was motivated by terrorism, he was unable to produce any hard evidence.

A 23-year-old Pakistani was detained roughly an hour after the attack, but through the day German authorities mixed habitual caution with what appeared to be growing uncertainty that the young man, who may have entered the country seeking asylum last December, was indeed the driver of the truck.

BERLIN — A terrorist attack using a tractor-trailer to plow through a crowded Christmas market in central Berlin left Germans stunned and shocked on Tuesday, and the authorities scrambling to determine who was behind the nation’s bloodiest assault in decades.

The aftermath of the attack mixed a strong sense of mourning with anger on the right and a dawning nationwide realization that Germany, too, now counted itself among the front ranks of European countries, alongside France and Belgium, that have suffered large-scale attacks in recent years.

Early in the day, a somber chancellor, Angela Merkel, dressed in black, acknowledged what people across Europe had been fearing with the approach of the holiday season: One of the Continent’s ubiquitous Christmas markets appeared to have been targeted for assault, killing 12 and injuring dozens.

“We must assume at the current time that it was a terrorist attack,” Ms. Merkel told reporters on Tuesday.

She later appeared in a black wool coat, bearing a white rose to lay at a memorial outside of the church in the heart of western Berlin, where a traditional holiday market was transformed into a scene of carnage late Monday.

Even as she was mourning, Peter Frank, the country’s federal prosecutor, insisted that while the similarities to last summer’s Bastille Day attack in Nice, France, led his office to suspect that the Berlin attack was motivated by terrorism, he was unable to produce any hard evidence.

A 23-year-old Pakistani was detained roughly an hour after the attack, but through the day German authorities mixed habitual caution with what appeared to be growing uncertainty that the young man, who may have entered the country seeking asylum last December, was indeed the driver of the truck.

Dear Hater, You are late.

https://defence.pk/threads/terror-attack-in-christmas-market-in-berlin.467681/page-25#post-9029766

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom