What's new

Terror attack in christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Die Welt would not have published that information if they didn't have a solid source for it. I don't doubt this Navid fellow is from Pakistan as Die Welt says, but it is always a wise precaution to await further confirmation e.g. from Pakistan's government before adding all sort of accusations en recriminations (although, realistically, you would have to also consider the possibility that this government has a motive to find otherwise)

I believe my exact words were: "So, let's all calm down and wait for more information."
Source: https://defence.pk/threads/german-c...m-pakistan-report.467809/page-7#ixzz4TNooqe9L

I have more trust in Die Welt then CNN, frankly.

Not very reassuring to be honest. The Germans aren't dealing with this in a proper fashion and that is my opinion. Naming suspects etc. when investigations are still ongoing isn't the best tactic. Who the heck even cares whether he/she belongs to a certain country? All that should matter is gathering the facts and dealing with the investigation as professionally as possible. This hasn't been very professional. On the contrary, Pakistanis naturally feel uncomfortable when their country is named is such a fashion as the German police/intelligence have done.

We mourn for the dead and we condemn the attack in the strongest manner, but I hope that Pakistan takes this up diplomatically.

Last edited:
This is so wrong if he was arrested without any strong evidence and the man responsible is still out there. Might be a psycopath just like the Nice attack.

Great news guy's. It looks like it was not a Pakistani. After the incident the police could have scooped up Naved Baluch just because of his ethnicity. Things like this happen when you have such high tension. Great news not of course in anyway changing the death of the innocents but at least no Pakistani was involved.
Pakistanis in Germany/Netherlands/Belgium dont care for terrorism,they are hard working people minding their own business.
Next time,we should think about that before making assumptions.

Great news guy's. It looks like it was not a Pakistani. After the incident the police could have scooped up Naved Baluch just because of his ethnicity. Things like this happen when you have such high tension. Great news not of course in anyway changing the death of the innocents but at least no Pakistani was involved.
Thanks God.

Less terrorism than back 70's or 80's doesnt mean it will not increase dramatically in 2017 or next few years, Europe has never had continiously terrorism so don't tell me bullshit. I don't talk about IRA or ETA, I mean whole continent wide terrorism.
Continuous terrorism: I think you forgot the troubles in Ireland spanned 1858-2011. And, since Turkey isn't a continent, Turkey hasn't experienced continent wide terrorism either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_terrorism#Europe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_terrorism#Europe_2

By the way that EU thingy has no support in the public, shortly Turks give no shit about EU, nothing more than a political tool.
I see, hence you are so upset about that remark, I presume?

Guys lets not forget 9 innocent people have lost their lives due to this heinous act, our thoughts are with the families lies of the victims. Pakistani or not people should not make assumptions out of this, as far as indiots are concerned nobody takes them and their immature media seriously.

Guys lets not forget 9 innocent people have lost their lives due to this heinous act, our thoughts are with the families lies of the victims. Pakistani or not people should not make assumptions out of this, as far as indiots are concerned nobody takes them and their immature media seriously.

This guy @Kaptaan is trying to blame everything on islamic radicalism but the main problem of our soceity is intolerance and worrior-mind.
Yes it is. Intolerance is by product of Islamic radicalizm. I am glad that there was no Pakistani involved in this incident but that does not by the slightest detract from or change anything I said. There are one to many incidents across the world where infortuately people of Pakistan extraction or from Pakistan are involved and I won't even go into the extemist radical Islam that is tearing the guts out of Pakistan inside the country - who are Pak Army fighting? Athiests, Communists or Buddhists? Every second day some Mullah is giving out threats or fatwas against another group.

So don't use this change of narrative as bridge to escape from the thrust of what I said - it still stands and is visible to all.

I'll put the blame on concept of Ummah in Islam. While political muslim world is divided at large but there are always some lone dimwits with in muslims who will think along those lines. That Turk wasn't thinking about Russia-Turkey relations when he murdered Russian ambassador.
Spot on 100%. Remarkable thing is the Turks are now also getting infected.

Afghans coming to Pakistan and taking Pakistani Passport and doing stuff all around the world .. people think they are Pakistani .. Sad for this guy, and i hope whoever the real Culprit is must be hanged by BaLLs

The Berlin police chief said on Tuesday it was not clear if the Pakistani man arrested after a deadly trunk rampage at a Christmas market was the driver of the vehicle.

"As far as I know it is in fact uncertain whether that really was the driver," said Berlin Police President Klaus Kandt.

Berlin police said on Twitter that they were being vigilant as the suspect had denied involvement in the incident, which police have said was a deliberate attack.

"The temporary arrested suspect denies the offense," Berlin police tweeted in English. "Therefore we are particularly alert. Please be also alert," they urged the public.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...a01&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

The Berlin police chief said on Tuesday it was not clear if the Pakistani man arrested after a deadly trunk rampage at a Christmas market was the driver of the vehicle.

"As far as I know it is in fact uncertain whether that really was the driver," said Berlin Police President Klaus Kandt.

Berlin police said on Twitter that they were being vigilant as the suspect had denied involvement in the incident, which police have said was a deliberate attack.

"The temporary arrested suspect denies the offense," Berlin police tweeted in English. "Therefore we are particularly alert. Please be also alert," they urged the public.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...a01&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

They have to relate finger prints to the guy driving truck , if these don't match then it was just a case of randomly picking up a "man" a colored man from park.

By the way Pakistan government has not indicated the person was Pakistani since it was also reported it was a afghan refugee

1- Doubts over afghan refugee or Pakistani
2- Petty criminal description - Yet was not deported , folks get deported for crimes
3- Passport / Data not hsared on birth certificate / passport from Pakistan / family tree
4- Viral Networks are running with news with out Pakistani Government's acknowledgement of his nationality

Now doubts over his involvement in crime !!! The police itself said it openly

• Government of Pakistan should sue newspapers and international media for using unvarfied information
  • The viral networks have spread this news over 100-300 news/ blog / network sites

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom