What's new

Territory lost of China coz of western invasion From 1840 to today

There is no india only shit on street dia!

Before the British, there wasn't really a united India, and the term India did may not have included the nation we know it as. South India and the North East was not controlled by any unifying force through history. There had always been smaller kingdoms paying tribute to larger ones and warring among castes clans and princes. The British were the first to control the entire Indian subcontinent and the idea of India was put on a map.

They want to maintain the status quo because it suits them immensely.

They are not just ww2 loser, they are cheaters, liars, murderers who enjoy the lack of accountability for their crimes.

As China grows, the island nations voice just becomes a nagging annoyance.

They can call the diaoyu islands whatever they want, the reality is that Chinese fishing boats go in and out without consequence.

Japan is a peaceful nation, that's why they prefer the status que. But don't be mistaken of that being an invitation to be expansionist. If you think the PLA Navy can overcome the USN+JMSDF, then your out of your mind.

Yeah Japan lost, suffered extensive bombing and occupied by the US and was ruled guilty in the Tokyo tribunal court with many executions made. And yet Japan's economy is now deeply integrated with the US, enjoys better political freedoms and speech than Chinese, the superiority of US for living standards vs what China would offer is vastly superior. Countries that value freedom of speech value all opinions of today. Such brain dead thinking you present is unfit for a leading nation; hence the short list of followers. Things like the Jerusalem vote at the UN is a red herring, but I'm sure some people here will still think of shallow responses. Of course the US does have faults, but Americans are more likely to be critical of their own country than what we see with China.

Murderers, liars, get away from accountability.. CCP fits that definition quite well. Mao killed more Chinese people than Japanese could in all out war. Using the Japanese wartime experience of over 80 years ago as an escape goat for justifying Mao's killings, the Tianamen Square massacre, and many others killed that went to speak more freely, etc. is weakness in moral integrity. Japan has issued many apologies about the war already with an imposed war restricting constitution war.

Chinese fishing boats and Chinese Coast Guard ships trespass into Senkaku's waters. That demonstrates Japan's strive for peace and China's aggression.

Japan is a peaceful nation, that's why they prefer the status que. But don't be mistaken of that being an invitation to be expansionist. If you think the PLA Navy can overcome the USN+JMSDF, then your out of your mind.

Yeah Japan lost, suffered extensive bombing and occupied by the US and was ruled guilty in the Tokyo tribunal court with many executions made. And yet Japan's economy is now deeply integrated with the US, enjoys better political freedoms and speech than Chinese, the superiority of US for living standards vs what China would offer is vastly superior. Countries that value freedom of speech value all opinions of today. Such brain dead thinking you present is unfit for a leading nation; hence the short list of followers. Things like the Jerusalem vote at the UN is a red herring, but I'm sure some people here will still think of shallow responses. Of course the US does have faults, but Americans are more likely to be critical of their own country than what we see with China.

Murderers, liars, get away from accountability.. CCP fits that definition quite well. Mao killed more Chinese people than Japanese could in all out war. Using the Japanese wartime experience of over 80 years ago as an escape goat for justifying Mao's killings, the Tianamen Square massacre, and many others killed that went to speak more freely, etc. is weakness in moral integrity. Japan has issued many apologies about the war already with an imposed war restricting constitution war.

Chinese fishing boats and Chinese Coast Guard ships trespass into Senkaku's waters. That demonstrates Japan's strive for peace and China's aggression.

I notice how you always include your daddy the USA.

Woof woof grrrrrrr woof

It's not your place to speak, whelp. China will handle your master soon enough.

And then you'll be all alone...

I notice how you always include your daddy the USA.

Woof woof grrrrrrr woof

I'll take it as a form of admitting that the USN+JMSDF can't be beaten.

You haven't been paying attention. Look at the Japan defense thread. Obviously the two countries are working together.

I'll take it as a form of admitting that the USN+JMSDF can't be beaten.

You haven't been paying attention. Look at the Japan defense thread. Obviously the two countries are working together.

Haaaaaa again mentioning your master!

They can't even deal with fat Kim of Korea, do you think they will save your *** when push comes to shove in the Diaoyu islands?

They just using you my island friend. Or maybe you want to be used and are willing to sell yourself .....

Look at the Japan defense thread. Obviously the two countries are working together.
Is that supposed to impressed me? America lodging itself deeper in Japan's rectum isn't going to deter China. By mid-century, China's armed forces will be - by leaps and bounds - the most powerful on Earth (if not beyond). America will have retreated from the Western Pacific and abandoned Japan long before then. America's not going to bleed for you.

When that happens, Japan will learn its place:
Song_960_7367w.jpg

If you dare deviate from that posture, the atomic bombs America dropped on you will seem like a massage compared to what China will do to you.

ok you should mess with JP first. that will see an interesting event when China and Japan navies clash at highsea. the best shall win, I place my bet on Japan :-)

japan-naval-shiops_3476040k.jpg

Haaaaaa again mentioning your master!

They can't even deal with fat Kim of Korea, do you think they will save your *** when push comes to shove in the Diaoyu islands?

They just using you my island friend. Or maybe you want to be used and are willing to sell yourself .....

So your betting China's success on expansion on the USN and JMSDF not working together, nevermind Australia, Vietnam, etc. It's your opinion, macho manly made it may be.

Is that supposed to impressed me? America lodging itself deeper in Japan's rectum isn't going to deter China. By mid-century, China's armed forces will be - by leaps and bounds - the most powerful on Earth (if not beyond). America will have retreated from the Western Pacific and abandoned Japan long before then. America's not going to bleed for you.

When that happens, Japan will learn its place:
Song_960_7367w.jpg

If you dare deviate from that posture, the atomic bombs America dropped on you will seem like a massage compared to what China will do to you.

Pretty sure Japan would have its own arsenal of 1,000 nukes before reaching that point. Why push it to that point?

ok you should mess with JP first. that will see an interesting event when China and Japan navies clash at highsea. the best shall win, I place my bet on Japan :-)

japan-naval-shiops_3476040k.jpg

Particularly in submarine warfare. Japan has very good ASW and top class Soryu subs. PLA Navy ASW is still.

I don't mean to get macho sounding now but these guys are so dense, it's probably the only language they understand.

So your betting China's success on expansion on the USN and JMSDF not working together, nevermind Australia, Vietnam, etc. It's your opinion, macho manly made it may be.

Pretty sure Japan would have its own arsenal of 1,000 nukes before reaching that point. Why push it to that point?

Haaaaaa Arooooooo!

Your hilarious! You can pretend to be best buddies with the whole world and when war with china is on the table, suddenly you are on your own, high and dry.

Your master this, your ally that, it's like you can't stand on your own.

When your daddy have too many problems in his own household he is going to leave his whores and mistresses and stay at his own home.

Trump always say America first.

Woof woof!

Haaaaaa Arooooooo!

Your hilarious! You can pretend to be best buddies with the whole world and when war with china is on the table, suddenly you are on your own, high and dry.

Your master this, your ally that, it's like you can't stand on your own.

When your daddy have too many problems in his own household he is going to leave his whores and mistresses and stay at his own home.

Trump always say America first.

Woof woof!

Can't stand on your own.. Japanese culture is very team oriented in thinking, they like being part of a group. An insult to one is a compliment to another.

In your wild dream maybe!:pdf:

And that is why you indians are always losers! coz you do not know the status of this planet,you are not UK or USA or Russia!
You are shithole india who talks a lot and still shit on the street!

But you will give your A$$ to Emericans :haha:

There is zero chance that India will recover Aksai Chin.

As for India, it should split into pieces and revert to the political entities before British arrival. The existence of India testify to British imperialism. So India itself need to terminate.
Why all this personal attacks? I just stated our official position and we will try our best to retake our territory which we lost in 1962.
Am I insulting, abusing anyone?

Particularly in submarine warfare. Japan has very good ASW and top class Soryu subs. PLA Navy ASW is still.

I don't mean to get macho sounding now but these guys are so dense, it's probably the only language they understand.
yes the chinese have more warships, but Japan has seen more naval battles than the chinese in their entire history. yes Soryu sub is great, but you should increase the firepower with long range land attack cruise missiles as seen with VN Kilo submarine fleet :D

DRuMpHqU8AA4HWB.jpg

DRuMp90U8AAeZ26.jpg

DRuMiScU8AAr4or.jpg

Can't stand on your own.. Japanese culture is very team oriented in thinking, they like being part of a group. An insult to one is a compliment to another.

You even mentioned australia as your buddy but little do you know that the political disposition here is far from anything resembling helping Japan in any war with china. No one will risk fighting china to save your foreign ***. An insult to Japan and Aussie will join in, far from taking offence.

I'm guessing the same attitude is prevalent in all your so called allies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom