What's new

Territory lost of China coz of western invasion From 1840 to today

Pretty sure Japan would have its own arsenal of 1,000 nukes before reaching that point. Why push it to that point?
You'll be turned into a sea of molten glass before you even think of assembling the first one. Don't imagine this will be like the cowardly US confronting North Korea. If you move toward nuclear weapons there won't be negotiations, threats, sanctions, or any of it. You will simply be destroyed utterly.
Particularly in submarine warfare. Japan has very good ASW and top class Soryu subs. PLA Navy ASW is still.
Heh. Keep thinking that.

Japan has seen more naval battles than the chinese in their entire history. yes Soryu sub is great, but you should increase the firepower with long range land attack cruise missiles as seen with VN Kilo submarine fleet :D

DRuMpHqU8AA4HWB.jpg

DRuMp90U8AAeZ26.jpg

DRuMiScU8AAr4or.jpg

With support, and a growing economy, I think Vietnam will be able to keep China in check in the SCS, they have the will and talent. It'll be interesting to see what kind of defenses Vietnam will have 10-20 years from now. I recall one report last year saying that a US carrier was to visit Vietnam in 2018. USS Carl Vinson is currently on its way to the western Pacific so maybe it'll be the carrier to visit Vietnam this year. USS Ronald Reagon will probably remain near the Korean Peninsula, currently forward deployed at Yokosuka.

Japan is getting its own long range cruise missiles as well. "JSSM-ER" or something like that. Supersonic ASM-3 is also to be put in production.

Most of our lands were taken by Russia. Japan now is a puppet of USA, that's it. Japan shall return Diaoyu Island and Ryukyu to China.

You'll be turned into a sea of molten glass before you even think of assembling the first one. Don't imagine this will be like the cowardly US confronting North Korea. If you move toward nuclear weapons there won't be negotiations, threats, sanctions, or any of it. You will simply be destroyed utterly.

Heh. Keep thinking that.

We'll just have to agree on disagreeing :-)

Most of our lands were taken by Russia. Japan now is a puppet of USA, that's it. Japan shall return Diaoyu Island and Ryukyu to China.

How does "puppet" Japan "return" the Ryukyu islands when "Master's" military bases are on Okinawa, and making a new one at Henoko right now?

With support, and a growing economy, I think Vietnam will be able to keep China in check in the SCS, they have the will and talent. It'll be interesting to see what kind of defenses Vietnam will have 10-20 years from now. I recall one report last year saying that a US carrier was to visit Vietnam in 2018. USS Carl Vinson is currently on its way to the western Pacific so maybe it'll be the carrier to visit Vietnam this year. USS Ronald Reagon will probably remain near the Korean Peninsula, currently forward deployed at Yokosuka.

Japan is getting its own long range cruise missiles as well. "JSSM-ER" or something like that. Supersonic ASM-3 is also to be put in production.
The bay of cam Ranh has been upgraded to receive multiple aircraft carriers, so we can welcome carriers and accompanying destroyers at any time. Vietnam army has always been the strongest in the region since ancient times, will be stronger with the years to come with growing economy. There is little doubt about it.

Japan should possess the ability to defend itself. Even without the US. It’s good for balance of powers in east Asia. It’s boring if the Chinese can bully but we not.

Ah you should post updates and news on JP. This section is overpopulated by Chinese news, from relevant to irrelevant.

How does "puppet" Japan "return" the Ryukyu islands when "Master's" military bases are on Okinawa, and making a new one at Henoko right now?
You're more right about that than you know. Japan is not a sovereign country, it is merely an enslaved vassal. It has no right to claim any territory, and it is its master that China should challenge.

It’s good for balance of powers in east Asia. It’s boring if the Chinese can bully but we not.
Yeah, maybe it would be good for East Asia if Vietnam were cut up and given to Laos and Cambodia.

The bay of cam Ranh has been upgraded to receive multiple aircraft carriers, so we can welcome carriers and accompanying destroyers at any time. Vietnam army has always been the strongest in the region since ancient times, will be stronger with the years to come with growing economy. There is little doubt about it.

Japan should possess the ability to defend itself. Even without the US. It’s good for balance of powers in east Asia. It’s boring if the Chinese can bully but we not.

Ah you should post updates and news on JP. This section is overpopulated by Chinese news, from relevant to irrelevant.

Yeah, I think there is too much emphasis on US strength. There's plenty of room for Japan to become stronger since the defense budget is going up but still at about 1%. Just going to 1.5% would give Japan a budget about as big or maybe a little bigger than Russia. So a lot of stuff can be purchased with that kind of increase.

Cam Rahn has demonstrated its ability to handle big ships when JS Izumo visited last year in May I think it was. The Japanese government recently said it was looking into F-35Bs, seems quite likely JS Izumo will put some on board.

I stopped posting regular updates because the crowd as a whole (not everyone but too many) is not worth my efforts to contribute to. I post updates at the following site. Don't mind the warning, just click ignore and proceed, it's safe.
http://www.tank-net.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42676&page=4

You're more right about that than you know. Japan is not a sovereign country, it is merely an enslaved vassal. It has no right to claim any territory, and it is its master that China should challenge.

Yeah, maybe it would be good for East Asia if Vietnam were cut up and given to Laos and Cambodia.

I used the quotations to imply that I don't actually agree on the meaning of the words.

Ha ha you should look at that way: considering you originated from central plain you occupy today lots of foreign lands. Ever considered to return occupied territories to the natives?

Yeah, I think there is too much emphasis on US strength. There's plenty of room for Japan to become stronger since the defense budget is going up but still at about 1%. Just going to 1.5% would give Japan a budget about as big or maybe a little bigger than Russia. So a lot of stuff can be purchased with that kind of increase.

Cam Rahn has demonstrated its ability to handle big ships when JS Izumo visited last year in May I think it was. The Japanese government recently said it was looking into F-35Bs, seems quite likely JS Izumo will put some on board.

I stopped posting regular updates because the crowd as a whole (not everyone but too many) is not worth my efforts to contribute to. I post updates at the following site. Don't mind the warning, just click ignore and proceed, it's safe.
http://www.tank-net.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42676&page=4

I used the quotations to imply that I don't actually agree on the meaning of the words.
Japan should increase military budget to 2 or better 3 percent equally to the NATO. As for Vietnam military spending and interactivities with the US and Japan, that depends much on activities and behavior of the PLA, I would assume. The more arrogance the Chinese display the more arrogance we will counter. They shouldn’t complain.

Why all this personal attacks? I just stated our official position and we will try our best to retake our territory which we lost in 1962.
Am I insulting, abusing anyone?
You said - "We will not give an inch of our territory. Aksai chin and AP belongs to us."
When you say we and us , what are you referring to ? , India or Indians or yourself ?
In the same context I used "You" to refer to India and Indians
So why your'e taking it as personal ,
After all RIP to Indian Logic:haha:

Ha ha you should look at that way: considering you originated from central plain you occupy today lots of foreign lands. Ever considered to return occupied territories to the natives?

Japan should increase military budget to 2 or better 3 percent equally to the NATO. As for Vietnam military spending and interactivities with the US and Japan, that depends much on activities and behavior of the PLA, I would assume. The more arrogance the Chinese display the more arrogance we will counter. They shouldn’t complain.

Most of Nato does not spend 2%..they shit on Trumps demand

Territory lost of China coz of western invasion From 1840 to today(Some Territory China gov accepted with treaty and some never)
timg
I can see the vast majority (over 70%) was seized and carved out by Soviet Russia, while a small portion is part of other countries like India, Afghanistan, Burma, Bhutan, Laos, Vietnam etc.
Well China could try and take it back when its strong enough. Fair enough.

I can see the vast majority (over 70%) was seized and carved out by Soviet Russia, while a small portion is part of other countries like India, Afghanistan, Burma, Bhutan, Laos, Vietnam etc.
Well China could try and take it back when its strong enough. Fair enough.
You also should try to take back Hong-Kong.
Based on the logic that the empire should return all the territories it ever conquered, we should all be afraid of the Mongols.
image[1].jpg

Last edited:
You also should try to take back Hong-Kong.
Based on the logic that the empire should return all the territories it ever conquered, we should all be afraid of the Mongols.
View attachment 448185
Mongolia is too far away, I am talking about recent history, most of unfair treaty have been signed by qing empire who ended 1911 not long time ago!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom