What's new

Tenth Crusade?

Because the French general kicked the tomb of Salahaddin. And took the centuries old revenge from Arabs. Then they founded Israel.

Modern Age Crusade:
Afghanistan was invaded in 2001.
Iraq was invaded in 2003.
Lebanon was invaded, and invading armies were beaten back in 2006.
Palestine was being attacked by Israel numerous times.
Somali was divided.
Sudan was divided in 2011.
Libya was attacked by Christian powers in 2011.

There is a ongoing Crusade against Muslims.

Jihadi mentality
1. you blew bomb at NY and talking bout crusade?
2. Iraq war was unnecessary.
3. lebmon no idea.
4. Sudan:Two nation theory, same theory which made pakistan.
5. Israel: same two nation theory.

why you guys become greedy? What belong to you is yours, what belongs to other is also your. You are happy when you got 30% of indian landmass for no reason, when Israel got 1% of arab land you guys are crying like w*****.

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2815180 said:
Truly u dont understand the Khalifa system i advise you to study and come in to the discussion
India was never ruled by Khalifa system
Have u visited any Gulf states do u see how civilised every Indian/Pakistani/..... is ?
well that is just the essence of Khalifa system
in simple language there wont be any borders
ALL will be Equal.

Those states are under "Khalifa system"?

That's why they treat Pakistanis and other Asians as slaves?

Does that count as "equal" for you?

Frankly, don't obsess with India. We have nothing to so with your Khilapha/lifafa or Islam.

Those states are under "Khalifa system"?

That's why they treat Pakistanis and other Asians as slaves?

Does that count as "equal" for you?

Frankly, don't obsess with India. We have nothing to so with your Khilapha/lifafa or Islam.

Plz reread the quote again u missed some points
any way did u like the new flag?

5416266404_a08eeb2f89.jpg

It might be shocking the western media speaks more about this then us

A indian on a Pakistani defence forum us telling Pakistanis not to be obsessed with india?? Oh the irony!!!

And BTW, if you don't like what's being discussed in the thread (AFAIK, india was nowhere mentioned in this thread until you lot came along) then don't post here.

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2815180 said:
Truly u dont understand the Khalifa system i advise you to study and come in to the discussion
India was never ruled by Khalifa system
Have u visited any Gulf states do u see how civilised every Indian/Pakistani/..... is ?
well that is just the essence of Khalifa system though the gulf is not yet come under this lot needs to improve there
in simple language there wont be any borders
ALL will be Equal.

Who cares about Khilafat or Caliphates which have been extinct almost a century ..India can/will be ruled Muslim/s but will not become a Islamic nation ..period!!

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2815210 said:
Plz reread the quote again u missed some points
any way did u like the new flag?

5416266404_a08eeb2f89.jpg

It might be shocking the western media speaks more about this then us

Son this is Fox news, Aaj tak of american. no one take them seriously so you guys also don't t.

"Ghazwa-e-Hind" is a end times war prophesied in Islamic scriptures in which Muslims conquer and bring India under Islamic rule.
It's in a hadith, it could be completely accurate, or a bit changed over time, or either completely wrong. We need to think for the present, if we keep waiting for G-e-H we'll become weak.

On topic - I think this is the final crusades and like the first 2, Muslims will prevail Insha'Allah.

I see it like this, Americans withdraw from Afghanistan, Pakistan's problems come to an end and Pakistanis focus on Kashmir. With the American withdrawal, many regional problems will be solved, Iran will be relieved, and that's where Muslims should get together, KSA, Turkey, Iran, Egypt, Pakistan and all the others, a Islamic alliance, that's the need of the hour. First priority should be to contain Israel which will be very ready for adventures in near future.

Sounds a bit theoretical, but I hope this will be a reality very soon.
No, no alliance please thank you. I'm happy with our culture and traditions
Alliance can be limited to trade and military alliance, but nothing else. Hardcore nationalism FTW.

Back
Top Bottom