What's new

Tenth Crusade?

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2815050 said:
Remember the golden era undr the mughal's well that was not good enough

Under the new Muslim leadership India will again gain back its glory as The India land of Knowledge and rivers

and we were also great under the hindu rulers like Chandragupta and Ashoka
(Maurya Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia),etc.............fact is INDIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT AND WILL ALWAYS BE SO !!

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2815067 said:
:rofl: stop complaining u r like 5th grader
like it or not India will be under the Khalifa Leadership

well i don't like it when any1 accuses my countrymen

On topic - I think this is the final crusades and like the first 2, Muslims will prevail Insha'Allah.

I see it like this, Americans withdraw from Afghanistan, Pakistan's problems come to an end and Pakistanis focus on Kashmir. With the American withdrawal, many regional problems will be solved, Iran will be relieved, and that's where Muslims should get together, KSA, Turkey, Iran, Egypt, Pakistan and all the others, a Islamic alliance, that's the need of the hour. First priority should be to contain Israel which will be very ready for adventures in near future.

Sounds a bit theoretical, but I hope this will be a reality very soon.

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2815023 said:
1)There nothing as secular or not secular Muslim
2)all Indians can live and prosper under the Muslim rule with equal rights
3)It will happen matter of time

It will happen tonight.

When you are sleeping. ;)

If such system Gains momentum the Muslims of India will join the Khalifa system in Millions and so will India as it will be a mutal benefit for non muslims also we might have this flag for India
Caliphate_of_Turkey.png

On topic - I think this is the final crusades and like the first 2, Muslims will prevail Insha'Allah.

I see it like this, Americans withdraw from Afghanistan, Pakistan's problems come to an end and Pakistanis focus on Kashmir. With the American withdrawal, many regional problems will be solved, Iran will be relieved, and that's where Muslims should get together, KSA, Turkey, Iran, Egypt, Pakistan and all the others, a Islamic alliance, that's the need of the hour. First priority should be to contain Israel which will be very ready for adventures in near future.

Geo politics may change.

Think that way: if Islam defeats today's Crusaders, would it mean victory?

What if Russia, Europe, India make an alliance against Islam?

Maybe China becomes then ally of whole Muslim world.

These are speculations.

"Ghazwa-e-Hind" is a end times war prophesied in Islamic scriptures in which Muslims conquer and bring India under Islamic rule.

End Times...Okay. ... Sounds cool.

Better be before next parliament elections.

Some of these extreme posters need a new hobby.

Truly delusional fanatical.

Atleast the indians on this forum have a sense of humour and arnt delusional or far from reality can talk to them like anyone else in there right mind.

To lighten your heads i suggest this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forget about other Muslims. We should just worry about our own country.

Pak army after Waziristan/After US withdrawal:

- Rebuilding process in FATA (Schools, Hospitals, Roads, Bridges) This is necessary because Govt of Pakistan has failed to do that
- Kick present Govt out indirectly.
- Save/Clean Karachi
- Save Balochistan
- Fight for Kashmir against India

Others have their own problems/interests:

KSA - U.S pressure, Iran, Israel, Shi'a vs Sunni locals
Turkey - Kurds, Iran, Israel, Syria, Greece, Armenia
Iran - Israel, U.S, Arabs, Sanctions
Egypt - Public pressure, Israel, Palestinian border

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2815023 said:
1)There nothing as secular or not secular Muslim
2)all Indians can live and prosper under the Muslim rule with equal rights
3)It will happen matter of time

Pls open a dictionary(if you own one) .."people are not secular , nations are secular"

Secularism is separation of religion and state ie "state will not interfere in matters nor will allow religion to interfere in matters of the state"

Not a decade back India was under "Muslim rule" ie president of India was Muslim (and yes every one had equal rights and prospered) and will happen again : when people of India elect a Muslim to top postion.
But to say India will become an Islamic nation like yours is Bull$hit.
People of India determined to keep religion separate from matters of the state!!

Pls open a dictionary(if you own one) .."people are not secular , nations are secular"

Secularism is separation of religion and state ie "state will not interfere in matters nor will allow religion to interfere in matters of the state"

Not a decade back India was under "Muslim rule" ie president of India was Muslim (and yes every one had equal rights and prospered) and will happen again : when people of India elect a Muslim to top postion.
People of India determined to keep religion separate from matters of the state!!

Delusions is all they have left. Reality scares them!

Let's not be cruel enough to snatch even that.

Truly u dont understand the Khalifa system i advise you to study and come in to the discussion
India was never ruled by Khalifa system
Have u visited any Gulf states do u see how civilised every Indian/Pakistani/..... is ?
well that is just the essence of Khalifa system though the gulf is not yet come under this lot needs to improve there
in simple language there wont be any borders
ALL will be Equal.

Back
Top Bottom