What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

I locv beef and camel, but my favorite is goat/ then sheep or dumba. Goat has so many delicious bones, and that bone marrow is like butter. But when I smell the aroma of pork I start to feel nauseous.

Goat meat smells and tastes yucky man. I haven't eaten beef but sheep or chicken is way much better than goat meat. Pork dishes by the way must be prepared well or else it would look and taste like crap so I am inclined to agree with you there. Your reaction to pork is perhaps as a result of your religious beliefs and the fact that you have never consumed it

Well I hope you guys stay the same. When I meet a south indian in the states it's quite refreshing. When I meet Rajastanis and SIkhs here, I end feeling sick or beat their *** for being disrespectful.

You are such a tiny little fellow from the pics which you posted of yourself. How do you get around to beating Rajastanis or Sikhs pray tell ? Do you go on your PS3 and make belief that they are the enemies in one of your games ? :D

Not casting suspicion on anything, just trying to wrap my head around that piece of statistic. I would, and I assume others would like to know what exactly qualifies as a riot? While we hear about the odd case in Kerala, they are certainly not in the numbers mentioned. Yet they are mentioned as such and I'm sure quite a few would like to know the parameters of such labelling.

The parameters are those which full fill section 146, 147, 148 and 151 of the IPC.

The media in kerala do not report on riots due to the communal nature of the society. Similar to Bengal.

yes,same for you LordManvan,living in Mumbai and crave shiva sena approval..

LOL....what makes you think I live in Mumbai ? Your obsession with me is getting dangerous. :devil: .......get help kiddo.

illamma.bangaluru alli chikku kelsa ide nanage...ade saaku..

It's 'illappa'

Geez

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Question: is it common for Christian schools to serve students pork, or any other kind of meat, in the state of Kerala?

.... Pork curry

Chappati stuffing in face of man

...what is happening in secular India , Gandhi must be rolling in his grave

Gandhi was cremated, FYI.

In any case, stuffing chapati seems much less offensive in comparison to rioting during Ramzan or setting fires to Ahmadiya homes and dancing at the achievement. :coffee:

He wouldn't be. He'd seen much worse in his own lifetime. :rolleyes:

Indians are paying for his madness. He did not allow the partition to be completed. He urged Muslims to stay. Now we are having to sacrifice our loved ones because of his experiment with secularism.

Maybe he would go on a fast.

Not at such small incidents. All of Kerala would have to be in flames before he took a fast onto death. (It's another matter that he knew how to endure them.;))

Indians are paying for his madness. He did not allow the partition to be completed. He urged Muslims to stay. Now we are having to sacrifice our loved ones because of his experiment with secularism.

Nice logic. Do you think a Sardar Patel or a Subhas Chandra Bose would have expelled all Muslims from India to Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom