What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

they r not to blame,,,there religious sentiments were hurt,,the secular govt. has already taken action against the perpetrators(school staff),,,,how dare they serve pork to nonmuslim students during ramadan..so intolerant.

u jelly?:azn:
:omghaha:

It's 'illappa'

Geez

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Question: is it common for Christian schools to serve students pork, or any other kind of meat, in the state of Kerala?
Amma means goddess in Malayalam...goddess of hate,anger,disgust&jealousy

Religion sentiment are fragile they get hurt by such activity..

However this "Muhammad's God following " religion sentiment never get hurt when they do following in Ramzan
1. Firing rocket in Israel
2. Killing Shia in Iraq
3. Killing christians in Iraq
4. Rioting world wide just after friday worship
5. Destroying Police vehicle in Lucknow
6. Destroying Sikhs property in shaharanpur..

Ramzan is most violent month , "Muhammad's" follower become more radical in this month..

One more Holy act in Ramdan

4 Ahmedi brother are killed in Land of Pure.. These "Follower of Muhammad " are so sentimental that there sentiments are pacified only by killing kaffirs...

if you want to prove a hindu nationalist,you should bash Gandhiji in a public forum....

Non-violence and secularism becomes very attractive when thousands of emotional fools are ready to sacrifice their miserable lives for your experimentations. India gained her independence because of WW2 and not because of Gandhi's drama.

How can one demented person be declared father of my nation? I find that insulting.

If he is just a man with flaws, then why is he a Mahatma. About his anorexia I almost feel certain. He had a thing for bowel purges too.

He's not a Mahatma to me. But he's definitely one of the better politicians that we had seen. A man who was quite frank about his own shortcomings and one who himself detested from dynastic politics. Obviously, not everyone has to agree with his ideology or philosophy.

One more Holy act in Ramdan

4 Ahmedi brother are killed in Land of Pure.. These "Follower of Muhammad " are so sentimental that there sentiments are pacified only by killing kaffirs...

Atleast Russians have killed far more mard-e-momin in comparison to muslims who killed russians. For our safety ,we need to be like Russia .That is the only language that tames these savages. Russia banned Quran for 3 months and not a single riot or an oink from mard-e-momins(though volga tatar sufis convinced Patriarch Kirill to overturn the court ban)

Crimes against public order
2011 NCRB COMPENDIUM

View attachment 41044

Posting this even for the 536436 time does not prove your point.

Here are some stats about the shithole called Kerala

HDI (from 2005!) Fertility rate
India-HDI-Fertility-Map.png

literacy-rate-in-india-map.jpg

West Bengal and Kerala have high muslim birthrates?

At least the Hindus in other parts of the country haven't eaten their pride for peace. Like I said this peace and prosperity bought through compromizes is temporary, this cannot be sustained.

At least the Hindus in other parts of the country haven't eaten their pride for peace. Like I said this peace and prosperity bought through compromizes is temporary, this cannot be sustained.

What are you saying?elaborate please.

Typical BS arguments like these is what one can expect from religious nut heads like you.

Carry on believing in your crap while others around you have still abysmal educational and health care related problems

Back
Top Bottom